Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default englands next manager

mclaren will be gone soon

who best to replace him then?

M.O.D.

who has expressed interest? i know scolari was interested but i think he just re-signed with portugal.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

I always wanted Alyrdyce... but as he is not a 'yes' man or foreign that will never happen.

Sports Moderator

It's a tuffy this one maybe someone like scolari would be good, he has a good track record. Though think they would want an English man so Sam the man..
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

england fans wanted an english manager

they got one

now they want another foreigner :cheese:

Ultimate Freak

I never wanted Mclaren... always thought he was crap. And i don't want a foreign manager...

BOA Lifetime Member

the man it should of been in the 1st place, allardacye

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

nah sam is too into doing dodgy dealings at bolton.

BOA Lifetime Member

i never wanted that ginger twat he was svens second man so not much has changed its just got worse!

i always wanted big Phil as he is a proven manager!! so what if he was not english? if we were crap under him then we could say as a country we think we are better than we actually are as he has proven he aint a crap gaffer

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    nah sam is too into doing dodgy dealings at bolton.

he could be a dodgy smack barron for all i care,as long as he sorts out the tarts that where the shirt currently,i think he would.

Ultimate Freak

England are not a great side which is why you need a manager like Allrdyce to get the best out of the players like he does at Bolton. But again he is not a 'yes' man so will have no chance of ever getting a sniff at the job.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

i cant see them replacing him soon anyway, the fa wont want to admit they ****ed it up.
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

Id go for Gus hiddink....foreign,i know, but hes done wonders were ever hes been. Plenty of experience at world level too

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege View Post
    Id go for Gus hiddink....foreign,i know, but hes done wonders were ever hes been. Plenty of experience at world level too
    that would be an excellent choice, but my gut tells me he wouldn't take the job...it's the most thankless job in football
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Sports Moderator

Berti Vogts lol
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

The Games Moderator

I can already confirm that Stuart Pearce would be the unanimous favorite for the FA. Big Sam will never be offered the job as the FA policy is that old skool managers are out & new young fresh thinking managers are in. Your more likley to see Paul Simpson the Blackpool manager in charge of England in the next few years than you are of seeing somebody like Curbishley or Allardyce.
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

Ultimate Freak

Alydyce is far from Old School, he uses all the up to date technology at Bolton for training and preparation and his England interview was meant to be brilliant and well prepared. The only reason he won;t get the job is cuz he is not scared to say when the ref has had a crap game and he speaks his mind.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    Alydyce is far from Old School, he uses all the up to date technology at Bolton for training and preparation and his England interview was meant to be brilliant and well prepared. The only reason he won;t get the job is cuz he is not scared to say when the ref has had a crap game and he speaks his mind.
    Yep he didn't hold back the other night against Arsenal in the cup that's for sure.. :cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member

Alydyce i reckon, although O'Neil would have been a good choice.

I cant believe they picked that quiffy cunt McClaren. Surely, he should take half the blame for the shite we played under Sven. AND.........what the **** did he do at Middlesbrough??
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

M.O.D.

i don't really think england played poorly under sven. made all the tournaments, made it to the second round of each, won first game at least of each. only tournament england had a chance to win was euro2004, and that was anyone's. more teams than just england miffed their biggest chance in ages at that one.

now, under mcclaren, england may not qualify for euro2008. that's a huge step down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast