Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sports Moderator

It really pisses me off how the media jump on the back of managers and especially the England job.. Maybe if they backed off abit and let them get on with it there maybe more success!! Mc Claren has only been in for about 7 games and that simply aint enough time to judge how good he is.. Though i would of thought from the Euro group qualifier it wolud of been a walk in the park so maybe but i cant see it if they dont qualify then fair enough i couldn't see him hanging around, but we'll have to wait and see!! :cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

The Games Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    Alydyce is far from Old School, he uses all the up to date technology at Bolton for training and preparation and his England interview was meant to be brilliant and well prepared. The only reason he won;t get the job is cuz he is not scared to say when the ref has had a crap game and he speaks his mind.

I disagree, just because Bolton employ silly amounts of staff to look after everything from diets to the colour of each blade of grass on the pitch doesn't mean Allardyce is some kind of pioneer. His long ball tactics are old skool....his bullying style of play is extreamly old skool....& the way he deals with transfers is deffo prehistoric.
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

Banned

he must go now

Supreme Freak

he should never have got the job. he was svens yes man through all the shit desissions...absolute bag of shite

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    he must go now
    :icon14:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

SPORTS MODERATOR

Get venables in from 2nd in command,euro 96 is my best memories of england bein a good side in my life time anyway :cheese: an get rid of fat lampard
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

The Games Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man View Post
    i cant see them replacing him soon anyway, the fa wont want to admit they ****ed it up.

Exactly
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

its a impossible job to take on , who in there right mind would want to be the manager of a squad who's papers rip them left right and center and want them to fail !! , sink low and reck their private life and slate them on every paper day in day out

plus to pick a squad which picks itself no man will change his views on the players , it will never change !

1 thing needs to happen tho ... beckham has to be picked in my view i dont care what anyone says about him he has to be the 1st on the team sheet ...

and tbh i didnt think i would say this but i think we miss michael owen

i just wish robbie fowler was young again thats one player who was over looked to much and in his hay day was the best finisher around ! ( and thats coming from a manc ! )

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

ian holloway, be a laugh that like. top bloke probably do better than mc laren.
    lol the trance has gone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush View Post
    Get venables in from 2nd in command,euro 96 is my best memories of england bein a good side in my life time anyway :cheese: an get rid of fat lampard
    lol. bit greedy with the ball isnt he

SPORTS MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    lol. bit greedy with the ball isnt he
    yes
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12