Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wkend Games!

BOA Lifetime Member

some of the Arse players are hypocrites, they winge and moan about the behavior of other teams (time wasting, divng etc) then they go and shower themelves in glory by doing the exact same things that they complain about, what happened to being the bigger men, rising above it, ofcourse, players like Terry Henry and Lameman are not men, they are children...

Terry Henry's dive against Wigan was incredible, i think it must be the worst i have ever seen, and coming after his comments at the end of the Champs League final it's even worse, his goading of Kirkland was a disgrace, so what if he was time wasting, almost every f**king keeper in every f**king game is guilty of this, grow some balls you t**t and deal with it, there is no need to disrespect your opponent in such a fashion, Terry's actions show more about his character than his supposedly good football could ever display, he's a c**t, a spoilt baby who can't handle losing so he blames the ref, the opposition and even his own players!! c**t!!

Lameman is also a complete t**t, how many yellow cards this season, five now is it? so he has to miss the Carling Cup final? when does a keeper ever get five yellow cards during a season, and all for unsporting behavior, time-wasting, whinging to the ref etc.

sorry Insom, but i hope Bolton dick the Arse at the weekend, i'd just like to see the look on Terry Henry's face, and hear what exuses he has up his sleeve...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

Fair does Numeric i understand what you are saying, though i realise you hate us as you see us as a big threat to Man U and that has been proven twice this season already mate! Yeah Henry may have a big mouth etc i agree with that but he's our man and he does the job for me.. Though remember when it comes to diving i'd say Ronaldo has the Gold Medal there dude!

As for Lehman i hope he does go at the end of the season as iv'e never been a big fan of his with some of his dodgy antics, and not forgetting been sent of early in the champions league final which had a big say in the game that early on!

Anyway fair does mate i can see you're Man U daft and righty so sticking up for you're team.. It's good to have a banter about the football dude! :cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

And to fair to Henry he shook hands with Kirkland after the game and it is all forgotten about. Those things happen during games. Not condoning the dive though - thought Henry was above that.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    And to fair to Henry he shook hands with Kirkland after the game and it is all forgotten about. Those things happen during games. Not condoning the dive though - thought Henry was above that.
    he's an arsenal player at the end of the day, ie - cheating bastards.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    he's an arsenal player at the end of the day, ie - cheating bastards.
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

it's not that i hate Arse, i laughed when they long d**ked the Kopites twice in quick succession...

Arse are a good team and play some fine football, it's just the behavior and attitudes of players such as Terry Henry and Lameman that i dislike...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Maybe you should worry about the behaviour of your own players! And Lehman's a legend, his antics are quality!

BOA Lifetime Member

I was gonna have a right rant then but i'd only be repeating most of above, oh apart from Imsomnia got a little question for you hun yes you've beat us twice this season, fair play to you mate, but where are you in the league and where are we..

P GD PTS
    1 Man Utd 27 45 66
    2 Chelsea 27 29 60
    3 Liverpool 27 21 50
    4 Arsenal 26 26 49
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMinx View Post
    I was gonna have a right rant then but i'd only be repeating most of above, oh apart from Imsomnia got a little question for you hun yes you've beat us twice this season, fair play to you mate, but where are you in the league and where are we..

P GD PTS
    1 Man Utd 27 45 66
    2 Chelsea 27 29 60
    3 Liverpool 27 21 50
    4 Arsenal 26 26 49
    You could of least lined that up right! :ohdear:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    You could of least lined that up right! :ohdear:
    i did what happened to it,

BOA Lifetime Member

what a twat i am :dans taxi:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Maybe you should worry about the behaviour of your own players! And Lehman's a legend, his antics are quality!
    yeah Lameman's antics are so good that you're without your first choice keeper for the league cup final, he should be ashamed of himself, he's a c**k...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

I have faith in Almunia... :cheese:

Ultimate Freak

Almunia to be fair is a class keeper.... Arsenal would be better off without that winging fanny that is Lehmann. Mr 'you can't touch me i'm a goalkeeper'

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    Almunia to be fair is a class keeper.... Arsenal would be better off without that winging fanny that is Lehmann. Mr 'you can't touch me i'm a goalkeeper'
    Yeah mate i totaly agree! I think lehmann may be away in the summer back to Germany! :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    yeah Lameman's antics are so good that you're without your first choice keeper for the league cup final, he should be ashamed of himself, he's a c**k...
    Almunia was always going to play in it anyway so it makes no difference. And if he upsets scum fans along the way so much the better! And your team's full of cocks so there you go!

BOA Lifetime Member

lol

BOA Lifetime Member

:coffee:
    Numeric

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123