Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by StoQ View Post
    great release guys. tracks by Brad & Distek suits the best to my ears.
    congrats and keep up ur style
    Thank you very much Peter!!!! Very happy you also like the music. Waynes tune is a rocker too for sure. I think there's a really nice mix of materials on the EP to suite many tastes. So I'm just happy to be able to suit yours :cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member

I'm well stoked, got a nice little review for this one too!!! Feel like I'm walking on water right about now. :D

Brad Lee
    ‘Until Death’
    (MORE PUNK THAN FUNK)

The North-Wales collective give us their best release so far with this dragon-slayer of a beast by one of America’s most noticeable up and comers, Brad Lee. Using a Slobadan-style backdrop, Brad adds all type of evilness until the main pad enters and the relentless onslaught ensues. If you’re in the habit of keeping your ears to the ground, this is is one of the artists you should be searching for in the months to come. You get three other cool tracks on this EP from Distek, Seb Marx and Punk 63, but Brad Lee crosses the line first every time. M7/M8

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by messanger View Post
    I'm well stoked, got a nice little review for this one too!!! Feel like I'm walking on water right about now. :D

Brad Lee
    ‘Until Death’
    (MORE PUNK THAN FUNK)

The North-Wales collective give us their best release so far with this dragon-slayer of a beast by one of America’s most noticeable up and comers, Brad Lee. Using a Slobadan-style backdrop, Brad adds all type of evilness until the main pad enters and the relentless onslaught ensues. If you’re in the habit of keeping your ears to the ground, this is is one of the artists you should be searching for in the months to come. You get three other cool tracks on this EP from Distek, Seb Marx and Punk 63, but Brad Lee crosses the line first every time. M7/M8

awesome! keep it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123