Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Man u v Reading

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Man u v Reading

well what a disappointment, what a Fvcking wanker Ronaldo is, i can't believe he missed a few goals, :whoops: and i spotted him to a div over fresh air again, such a cheating cunt!!

We deserved to win that :whoops:
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

Sports Moderator

Man U deserved to win for about 70 minutes of the game.. The last 20 minutes Reading had a few chances to see it of but were unlucky. You could see the nerves in the Man u team. All respect to Reading for going to old trafford and getting a draw and a replay. Ronaldo wasn't up to much it has to be said, i think he's not been right since it's came out in the open about his requested transfer! :whoops:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Man U deserved to win for about 70 minutes of the game.. The last 20 minutes Reading had a few chances to see it of but were unlucky. You could see the nerves in the Man u team. All respect to Reading for going to old trafford and getting a draw and a replay. Ronaldo wasn't up to much it has to be said, i think he's not been right since it's came out in the open about his requested transfer! :whoops:
    Thats what i was thinking Nick he didnt even looked bothered that he missed a few goals either, what a let down :whoops:
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

fukin hell he had one bad game!

class goal that by gunnarsson like.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

think your getting a bit carried away to be honest, it wasn't Cristiano's best performance but he still got about and looked useful, yeah he missed a couple of chances but he got the assist for Carrick's strike and he was all over the pitch getting back and helping to defend also, i think he's a victim of his own form, people expect him to destroy teams every game now when it's not really possible, every fixture is different nowadays, especially against shrewd managers such as Coppell...

all credit to Reading today, they did themselves proud...

as for United, well, we missed a few good chances, i wouldn't have made so many changes to the starting line-up personaly, not the best performace, but it's gonna be a great game at the Madejski...

i still think we'll progress...
    Numeric

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

i thought reading would give you a good game of it, missed most of it myself though:ohdear:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    think your getting a bit carried away to be honest, it wasn't Cristiano's best performance but he still got about and looked useful, yeah he missed a couple of chances but he got the assist for Carrick's strike and he was all over the pitch getting back and helping to defend also, i think he's a victim of his own form, people expect him to destroy teams every game now when it's not really possible, every fixture is different nowadays, especially against shrewd managers such as Coppell...

all credit to Reading today, they did themselves proud...

as for United, well, we missed a few good chances, i wouldn't have made so many changes to the starting line-up personaly, not the best performace, but it's gonna be a great game at the Madejski...

i still think we'll progress...
    i cant comment ... u said it all haha