Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Default Ireland beat england

even though rugby is wank, it's always good to see ireland get one over on england. especially since the english murdered 12 innocent irish people in 1920 in croke park where they were playing today.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Ireland were awesome fair play. Too strong for England and O'driscoll was imense.

It was a good occasion and it was nice to see before the game the Irish supporters respect when the gave a the England side a big ovasion onto the pitch. Not sure a football crowd would of done the same.

I quite fancy Ireland to push The All Blacks all the way for the World Cup this year.

Sports Moderator

Good result for the irish, i cant believe us Scots got humped by Italy at home! We are SHITE!!! :ohdear:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    even though rugby is wank, it's always good to see ireland get one over on england. especially since the english murdered 12 innocent irish people in 1920 in croke park where they were playing today.

Yes to that :whoops:
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature