Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Mod

Default Stop me and buy one... or two even.

My Music And Nice Shop

I know its a shamless plug, but i just got my online store up on the myspazz thingy and seen as i got bills to pay thought it might be nice if some people (as i just one.. lol) purchased my music for use in a set or something....

so.. on the myspace program you will see a little box where you can play and also purchase music at $0.99 each..

Thanks!

Chris.
    Last edited by RDR; 07-03-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Junior Freak

I was just wondering as you are from UK it wouldn't be possible to have a shop on there. MySpace' official partner is snocap and they only provide service to US residents at the mo.
    But its a third party player...hope they don't delete your profile for violation of their service terms...not sure what their stance on that is since everyone just sterted to put their "beatport players" up there.
    Usually they didn't allow people to sell things directly from the page.

BOA Mod

Not sure mate... although i probably should have checked... :cheese:

The thing links to soundloud.com so im not sure if it could be regarded as selling using myspace... and it is myspace music after all...

The code was specifically designed for myspace etc etc but im not sure if thats just something soundloud put and leave it to the users discretion..

Lets see what happens, its been there for nearly a week and i have had no communication about it.

besides i havnt actually SOLD anything yet so stricly speaking im not selling...

Junior Freak

the soundloud shopsystem looks fine to me but 2 things are bugging me:
    1.mp3 limited to 10 mb in size (effectively 6 min 192 kbps)-I want to sell 320 kbps so I need up to 25 MB per track
    2.no real verification - anyone can open an account there and "sell" Madonna songs ? bit of a loophole.
    But yeah I'm givin this a shot, see how it goes...beside the size restriction it should really work for indie EDM producers like this

BOA Newbie

No offense dude but what makes you think you can post spam here whilst anyone else who does gets it moved?

do you think that you are the only one who is able to spam? or can everyone do it now?

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Farnesol View Post
    No offense dude but what makes you think you can post spam here whilst anyone else who does gets it moved?

do you think that you are the only one who is able to spam? or can everyone do it now?
    It was a bit cheeky granted, and the mod was right to move it.

But how the hell else do i get some coverage? Im an independant producer who struggles to pay bills...

What do you do??