Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Thumbs up 35 PACOU mp3 tracks for sale first time !

For the first time, these tracks are available online.
    Instead of downloading low quality from shady p2p networks, here are all original tracks encoded as 192kbps mp3 directly from master recordings. Many tracks are also completly new and have never been released.
    All tracks are 99 cents!

Of course these files are DRM free and you can burn CDs, put them on your favourite mp3 player or make as many copies for your personal (or DJ) use as you like ! Do not upload them to any p2p networks ! Do not distribute the tracks or "share" (forward) them with others.
    Payment is simple with Paypal or any credit cards.

http://www.soundloud.com/pacou

Supreme Freak

are u allowed to upload this acid track you did for echnoton (unfortunately forgot the name. was "imagine" i think) some time ago or do they have the copyrights? i really want to have this track and i'm not so confident that they will ever bring the vinyl out.
    "Techno Music is my Heritage. Techno is not dead DAMM IT!!" - Omar-S

Junior Freak

As its a remix I did for them they got the rights and they are looking for a distribution deal still...It's going to come out some time I think.
    These tracks on this player thingy are all independently produced and haven't been available except ripped from vinyl on p2p pirated mp3s.
    I'm looking for a better mp3 shop system still as alternative to beatport...will check with Heiko Laux how he did his.

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by t-dj View Post
    I'm looking for a better mp3 shop system still as alternative to beatport..

thanks for putting some track up for digital release.

whats wrong with beatport though if you dont mind me asking? Apart from the rip-off prices on some releases... 27euro for a drexciya album etc (digital!)

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

beatport seems to be fine from a consumer end, not sure what they're like as a business though.

one major gripe i have with them is their sodding site is a right pain in the arse, way too flashy and slow
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man View Post
    beatport seems to be fine from a consumer end, not sure what they're like as a business though.

one major gripe i have with them is their sodding site is a right pain in the arse, way too flashy and slow
    Well I don't know from experiance, but my biggest understanding is that they're just taking too much of the artist profits. Heard it was like 70 cents on the dollar. But truly I can't say from experiance.

BOA Lifetime Member

I just hope that all of this mans fans will be supportive of his tunes. This game is rough enough without having to worry about people not wanting to pay $1 for all of the hard work that get's invested into peoples music. Some of us here know because we love what we do and make music ourselves. But a message to all, please be considerate of others. We're all just trying to make it in a business that's rough enough in itself.