Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam View Post
    Some people just don't know how to respect other peoples opinions around here.
    chill out mate, have a cup of tea...

Supreme Freak

Fac thinks he's Surgeon
    "Techno Music is my Heritage. Techno is not dead DAMM IT!!" - Omar-S

Supreme Freak

yeah man, chill out. whats wrong with my two posts in this thread? did i say it was utter crap? did i say he should stop producing? did i say everyone should avoid this record? you can answer all these questions with a simple 'no, dear sir'.

is it not allowed to say you dont link something? do i have to stfu only cause this record doesnt give me a boner? itoh is a man who made some stuff i really like and now there's a record from him i dont like. thats it.
    "Techno Music is my Heritage. Techno is not dead DAMM IT!!" - Omar-S

BOA Lifetime Member

wow, someone's had a heavy night on the white stuff

BOA Lifetime Member

Then I'll fancy a little soccer practice with Jonny Mcgovern the Gay Pimp.
    AHEM,*whispers* i think you'll find its called football :briggin:
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by force View Post
    AHEM,*whispers* i think you'll find its called football :briggin:
    We call it football, because the game is played pretty much entirely, using the FOOT to kick the BALL.

Hence, football.

Rather than, what`s that US game called again?

hand egg?

Can`t remember, something like rugby, only they are so gay they need body armour and helmets :P
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by darkside View Post
    chill out mate, have a cup of tea...

I'd like you to point out where I didnt respect someones opinion when it was presented in a positive light.

Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface View Post
    wow, someone's had a heavy night on the white stuff
    Nah, I've been clean and sober for quite sometime now Scotty boy.
    I'm just tired of your Soup Nazi ish behaviour.
    Wetworks

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass View Post
    We call it football, because the game is played pretty much entirely, using the FOOT to kick the BALL.

Hence, football.

Rather than, what`s that US game called again?

hand egg?

Can`t remember, something like rugby, only they are so gay they need body armour and helmets :P

You don't understand what it's like to be ocho cinco.
    Wetworks

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by fac View Post
    i liked the first version of your post more :;
    And here is where you instigate.
    So I still call bullshit.
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

Funny read this thread, really. Please dont stop.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    I'd like you to point out where I didnt respect someones opinion when it was presented in a positive light.
    since when do opinions have to be positive?
    nice backtrack though.

The Demon Beast

When it's better to contribute rather than take away from
    Haven't you ever read Socrates?
    Wetworks

The Demon Beast

By the way I love how this thread is still alive, it's free promotion for a damn good record in my opinion.
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

i feel a group hug coming on !!

BOA Lifetime Member

And here is where you instigate.
    So I still call bullshit.
    and here's were u get your eye wiped, because i changed my post to actually prevent any further stupidity, on all behalfs. That's always been your main problem Tony, way too presumptious.

the bit about some people not respecting other people's opinions coming from you was just absolute gold mate. To break this thread down basically, you posted an opinion on a record you think is great, a few of us gave the polar opposite opinion. That's it basically, the only difference being no one is attacking you personally for liking this record, yet you've attacked a few people in that classic leap before you think mentality of yours.

If sure Itoh doesnt give a **** what any of us think about his record, so neither should you. As you like to point out we are just up our own arses, opinionated "soup nazi's" (whatever they are), so until Itoh actually send's me an email saying he is unhappy with what i put, i dont give a flying ****.

i didnt realise actually putting one's own music out automatically took away our right for opinions, be them positive or negative

Ultimate Freak

When it's better to contribute rather than take away from
    Haven't you ever read Socrates?
    I wasn't actually aware we had to read up on Socrates before having an opinion, maybe EG should make it a sticky at the top of each forum.

Or maybe you should re-read his teachings before going off on one over someone saying they don't like 1 record by someone they're usually into.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkside View Post

going off on one over someone saying they don't like 1 record by someone they're usually into.
    that is basically what's happened here, nothing more, nothing less. No ego's, no one man upmanship, nothing else but that bare basic fact. Some people dont like a record by a producer they are normally into.

Tell your kids. The world is officially going to end.

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface View Post
    and here's were u get your eye wiped, because i changed my post to actually prevent any further stupidity, on all behalfs. That's always been your main problem Tony, way too presumptious.

the bit about some people not respecting other people's opinions coming from you was just absolute gold mate. To break this thread down basically, you posted an opinion on a record you think is great, a few of us gave the polar opposite opinion. That's it basically, the only difference being no one is attacking you personally for liking this record, yet you've attacked a few people in that classic leap before you think mentality of yours.

If sure Itoh doesnt give a **** what any of us think about his record, so neither should you. As you like to point out we are just up our own arses, opinionated "soup nazi's" (whatever they are), so until Itoh actually send's me an email saying he is unhappy with what i put, i dont give a flying ****.

i didnt realise actually putting one's own music out automatically took away our right for opinions, be them positive or negative

Actually, that would be true if you did not choose to try to talk smack about pretty much anything or everything that I quote on, speak about, or give props to. You wait around like a fan, hungry for an autograph, to try to push a button which would garner reaction. I've seen you, and Fac, and whoever else do it plenty of times. To the point where it's just pathetic, if you don't like something I like then fine keep it to yourself, but don't try to play choir boy when someone calls your actions for what they are. This whole thread, you have not got a rise out of me. I am just calling your trash for what it is. Why you get any amusement from trying to make me upset. I honestly will never know. I just know how nature works, and usually when jackals piss an elephant off enough the jackals, pretty much get crushed. I am way past this whole discussion, so let it go, it's a good record, you can now go off to your corner with your little minions who follow everything you say like the hyenas in the Lion King and conspire to say something else about the next record I post. At least I am CON TRI BUTING, giving, adding to, not taking away from.

Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

Actually, that would be true if you did not choose to try to talk smack about pretty much anything or everything that I quote on, speak about, or give props to. You wait around like a fan, hungry for an autograph, to try to push a button which would garner reaction. I've seen you, and Fac, and whoever else do it plenty of times. To the point where it's just pathetic, if you don't like something I like then fine keep it to yourself, but don't try to play choir boy when someone calls your actions for what they are. This whole thread, you have not got a rise out of me. I am just calling your trash for what it is. Why you get any amusement from trying to make me upset. I honestly will never know. I just know how nature works, and usually when jackals piss an elephant off enough the jackals, pretty much get crushed. I am way past this whole discussion, so let it go, it's a good record, you can now go off to your corner with your little minions who follow everything you say like the hyenas in the Lion King and conspire to say something else about the next record I post. At least I am CON TRI BUTING, giving, adding to, not taking away from.

you are seriously, and i mean SERIOUSLY paranoid. Im not even trying to rile you or do you down or anything here, because my initial opinion on the record had NOTHING to do with my thoughts on you as a person. I'd heard the record a good few days before you posted the thread, i was impressed by the artwork of it and that was about it, your posting of the thread enabled me to voice an opinion on the record, nothing more nothing less.

Believe me when i say i have way more important, and time consuming, things to do than to hang around waiting for you to post haha. You must have a huge sense of self worth if you seriously, deep down believe that i wait to jump on your posts. Man, like me or hate me, you've known me wayyyyy long enough to know that i have no problem in discussing any issues i have with you, i genuinely wouldnt be arsed about trying to veil any insults i wished to throw at you. You've said it to me, and i'l say it to you, seriously get over yourself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast