Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface View Post
    Man, like me or hate me, you've known me wayyyyy long enough to know that i have no problem in discussing any issues i have with you, i genuinely wouldnt be arsed about trying to veil any insults i wished to throw at you. You've said it to me, and i'l say it to you, seriously get over yourself.
    You hit the bullseye though.
    A real man approaches someone with their issue.
    They don't try to publicly berate someone, or place an advertisement up about that persons character or lack there of.

You obviously have a problem with me Scott.
    You want to address it?
    PM me, Msn me.
    Don't bring it to the board.
    Period, bottom line.
    Same goes for Fac and anyone else who has a wild hair in their ass for something about me.
    All you are doing by addressing it here is poisoning the community with negativity, and bringing unecessary attention to the both of us.

THE COMMUNITY, remember that?
    People, coming together to share information and build something?
    Am I missing the point of Blackout here?
    Cause I wasn't at the meeting that said we were turning this place into a bitch session.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

BOA Lifetime Member

are you for real? you blocked me on MSN last time we had a disagreement so why the hell should i come running to you? i dont have a problem with you, i NEVER have, regardless of your own sense of self importance, i actually dont think about you at any given time of the day. It was sheer coincidence that you posted about this particular record, it could of been ****ing mother teresa posting from beyond the grave about her love of Itoh, and i'd of still gave the same opinion.

and this place has ALWAYS been a bitch fest, there isnt a single week goes by without at least 2 people having a slanging match, right across the board. For ****s sake people are getting 2 week ban's and shit in the chill out room, wow, what a great sense of community on Blackout Audio hey

The Demon Beast

are you for real? you blocked me on MSN last time we had a disagreement so why the hell should i come running to you? i dont have a problem with you, i NEVER have, regardless of your own sense of self importance, i actually dont think about you at any given time of the day. It was sheer coincidence that you posted about this particular record, it could of been ****ing mother teresa posting from beyond the grave about her love of Itoh, and i'd of still gave the same opinion.

and this place has ALWAYS been a bitch fest, there isnt a single week goes by without at least 2 people having a slanging match, right across the board. For ****s sake people are getting 2 week ban's and shit in the chill out room, wow, what a great sense of community on Blackout Audio hey
    As far as the two week ban's since I am not slinging them at people I am not sure what transpires in the "Chill Room"
    I am speaking from my "perspective"
    As far as self importance, everyone should have a little bit of confidence, no?
    I said my piece, as far as the Bitch fest comment I stand by it.
    Now seriously, go take a valium or work on a minimal track. Cool out a lil bit Jetson.
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

So yeah....umm how about that Itoh Record woo hoo!!!

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by messanger View Post
    So yeah....umm how about that Itoh Record woo hoo!!!
    Isn't it a good record?
    Tried to say so before shoot.
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam View Post
    As far as the two week ban's since I am not slinging them at people I am not sure what transpires in the "Chill Room"
    I am speaking from my "perspective"
    As far as self importance, everyone should have a little bit of confidence, no?
    I said my piece, as far as the Bitch fest comment I stand by it.
    Now seriously, go take a valium or work on a minimal track. Cool out a lil bit Jetson.
    and the pin finally drops. Everyone should have some confidence yes indeed. After about 5 years, you've finally got that message. :)

cool out yourself, you did afterall start this whole thing

BOA Lifetime Member

Look, in all honesty...I think you're both taking this way too much to heart. Just let it be....

I hope that for Mr.Itoh this record will really sell well. He's been a driving force for techno in Asia for some time now. Can't fault him for that right? I personally think there's some really good materials on this record, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opinion's are like assholes, every one has one....On some planets...maybe even two

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by messanger View Post
    Look, in all honesty...I think you're both taking this way too much to heart. Just let it be....

I hope that for Mr.Itoh this record will really sell well. He's been a driving force for techno in Asia for some time now. Can't fault him for that right? I personally think there's some really good materials on this record, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opinion's are like assholes, every one has one....On some planets...maybe even two
    Well Brad since you are Arizona's closest thing to Captain Kirk, and you have f*cked blue bitches, fill us in.
    Do they have 3 assholes and 2 pussies?
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

Well Brad since you are Arizona's closest thing to Captain Kirk, and you have f*cked blue bitches, fill us in.
    Do they have 3 assholes and 2 pussies?

Well I can't reveal all of the secrets of the Galaxy....

Some things you just have to find out for yourself

Supreme Freak

oh my god, i dont know what to reply. i'm speechless. this shit is sick, i mean SICK. it's just the internet for fucking sake. i'm not takin anything too serious and some people should do the same.
    "Techno Music is my Heritage. Techno is not dead DAMM IT!!" - Omar-S

The Demon Beast

and the pin finally drops. Everyone should have some confidence yes indeed. After about 5 years, you've finally got that message. :)

cool out yourself, you did afterall start this whole thing
    Yeah I instigated this whole thing...
    Next time I hear a record I like I'll just shuft the f*ck up about it.
    I wont post it in the releases section, where people post records they like.
    Wow, what was I thinking.

Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah I instigated this whole thing...
    Next time I hear a record I like I'll just shuft the f*ck up about it.
    I wont post it in the releases section, where people post records they like.
    Wow, what was I thinking.

do what you want mate, make's no odd's to me
    Last edited by eyeswithoutaface; 07-04-2007 at 11:37 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

@SoS, please keep at us informed about new records you like. I for one have pretty much always liked your recommendations and if in certain cases not or only partially i still value the effort you go to.

I think this is not the right place to get personal if at all. A lot of things said here would sound quite different if people were really talking face to face about something.

Ultimate Freak

got this yesterday.... love the a side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy can do no wrong!

Ultimate Freak

I like em.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234