Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

That was an awesome performance fair play, Man Utd showed how to play against these European teams which is to give them no time on the ball. Smith and Ronaldo from the 1st whistle chased and closed down the defenders and set the tempo. Carrick was class and it was nice to see the 1st three goal scorers were all English!! Thought Alan Smith had a brilliant game, had some nice touches and passes and a top goal. Ronaldo was brilliant although was surprised how much time and space Roma gave him.

BOA Lifetime Member

hate to say it but unt were amazing last night, defo one of the games of the season!

they ripped roma apart!! i did think though after 4.0 it looked like Roma gave up!!

everyone seems to be praising ronaldo but id say giggs was the best player on the pitch, he had a hand in all the first 4 goals i think!? great team play by the old sheep shagger!!! but saying that fletcher had a amazing game too and smithy, the whole team really!!

chelsea on the other hand!!!?!?! is there anyone as jammy as them!!!!!

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

liverpool will knock chelski out.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

****,what can i say........

hopefully see you in the final

Ultimate Freak

Chelsea deserved to win last night, 2nd half Valencia wasn't in the game and Canavares had a blinder in goal.

Should be a interesting Semi Final between them and Liverpool - the old rivalry!

BOA Lifetime Member

imagine tho if it was a liverpool man u final......

i think itd get nasty whoever lost with the crowds,but still,its the dream final

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    imagine tho if it was a liverpool man u final......

i think itd get nasty whoever lost with the crowds,but still,its the dream final
    not half right man ... it would be the game to end all english fans i think ...

iv spoke with a few liverpool fans and they said the same as me , they would prefure to get beat in the semi and not face utd in the final as if they lost would never live it down ... and ame with utd fans ...

if it happens utd will win one again ... 1-0 last min ronaldo ;) o how nice would that be hehe

BOA Lifetime Member

where a diffrent team in europe,everyone knows that.but im not gona start blabbing on,we've both gota get to the final yet!

BOA Lifetime Member

great play by man u yesterday. I really enjoyed it when switching between Valencia-Chelsea to ManU-Roma. The best man on the field was Ronaldo cunt. Also Carrick scored two nice goals. esp the second one was the business.

Valencia-chelsea. hmm. I really dont like how chelsea plays lately,. very rubbish in the midfield,. Valencia deserved to win the match, imo. even the second half was better for chelsea.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

hope bayern munich go through and hammer united.....

then it's a liverpool bayern final and we can beat them again .... playing english teams in europe is boring....

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    awesome performance from United, they did us proud, words fail me...

if we play like that in the next round there's no stopping us, and it doesn't matter if it's Chelsea or Liverpool in the final, we'll desptach any team...

this is just the tonic United needed, we can go on the rampage now...

the treble is on!!
    bollox mate, roma were shit....

you didnt do that against us this season because we dont let you, so dont get cocky because of one game.....

arsenal hammered us this season and we hammered them..... anything can happen....

portsmouth? .... remember you play as well as the other team lets you.... and the fact you never put in a performance like last night against Liverpool means something blindingly obvious....

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah we still beat your s**te though didn't we...

everyone was on their game last night, we just need to try to replicate last nights performance now in the league, FA Cup and remaining European fixtures...

Fletcher was awesome last night...

and it was extra special for Smithy to put in an amazing performance and score a great goal, Smudger's back!!
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

phantomdj you talk some shite.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    bollox mate, roma were shit....

you didnt do that against us this season because we dont let you, so dont get cocky because of one game.....

arsenal hammered us this season and we hammered them..... anything can happen....

portsmouth? .... remember you play as well as the other team lets you.... and the fact you never put in a performance like last night against Liverpool means something blindingly obvious....
    Exactly mate, couldnt of said it better myself... Roma just werent up for it at all, from the Kick off you could see that. Not taking anything away from Carricks Goals both World Class, but the team you played, played badly and lost there bottle completely after the 2nd went in.

"smudgers" back? I mean had he actually been ****ing anywhere or got there to start with.. That Lad alan smith is fouling bastard anyway, got a bad chip on his shoulder coz of his broken leg...

Smudgers back... lol.. funniest thing ive heard all season...
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Smith's better than any of your laughable forward line, give him a few starts and he'll prove that...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

bahaha!!

smith is dogdshite.if hes that good a striker,why did ferguson try an convert him to a centre mid........

BOA Lifetime Member

because we needed cover in that position, and Sir thought that Smith, with his engine and undoubted class could become a Roy Keane esque presence in the middle there, it wasn't to be however...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

it wasnt to be? no shit.

smiths a jack of all trades,master of non. avrage striker,avrage midfielder,just an avarage player.

actually,hes a master cunt. :)

BOA Lifetime Member

he's a quality forward...

there's goals to come from him yet this season...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

is it just me or does every kopite on here talk the biggest load of bollocks ever?

bellendamy & fowler the oap, and a big lanky twat who looks like a spastic wow i bet you're proud. only decent forward you have got is dirk'ead kuyt.
    lol the trance has gone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast