Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

aye there's a big difference between challenging for three major trophies and challenging for just one, the League is far more important than Europe, at the start of the season United fans would have taken the Premiership and have been very thankfull, this Champions League run has been a bonus, we may have fared better if the injuries hadn't been so crippling but Milan played an incredible game and were well worthy winners, you bitter kopites laugh while you can because you're gonna win f**k all and Milan will have their revenge...

players such as Rooney and Cristiano are still finding their feet in Europe, they're still very young, until a few weeks ago one hadn't scored in the competition for nearly three years and the other not at all, that's changed now and they'll be better next season there's no question about that, United were s**t last night granted but i don't think it's fair to assume the team could overcome such a giant as Milan with the current injury situation and schedule over these past few weeks...

United have had an incredible season, we've got one hand on the Premiership crown and a good chance of the FA Cup which is more than can be said for any of the teams any of you bitter ABU c**ts on this board follow...

congrats to Milan, will enjoy watching them pick Liverpool apart in Athens...
    Last edited by Numeric; 03-05-2007 at 09:40 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

excuses,excuses.

as a paper said this morning,the prem is the bread an butter,while the champs leauge is the jam.

feguson,moriniho,any other top manager would of said theyd prefer to win the champs leauge rather than the domestic. the champs leauge carries the prestigue. have a think about that before you reel off your excuses.

and as traxx said,why the **** would we be bitter? were in the final,your not,simple.

Ultimate Freak

Wasn't it Bill Shankly who said the league is our bread and butter??

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

they wont admit it, but they would rather win the league than win the CL.

i would rather everton won the league than a major european cup, but neither are gonna happen anytime soon. :cheese:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    excuses,excuses.

as a paper said this morning,the prem is the bread an butter,while the champs leauge is the jam.

feguson,moriniho,any other top manager would of said theyd prefer to win the champs leauge rather than the domestic. the champs leauge carries the prestigue. have a think about that before you reel off your excuses.

and as traxx said,why the **** would we be bitter? were in the final,your not,simple.
    they're not exuses they are facts, and as i've said a thousand times, the Premiership is a true measure of a teams achievement over a season, and Liverpool haven't come anywhere near challenging for the Premiership title and don't show any signs of doing so anytime soon...

by the time of the Champions League final, United will already be Champions and perhaps double winners, Liverpool will finish the season empty handed, i think we know who's winning...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

id rather win the champs leauge,mit sound daft but thats my view. its such a massive occasion,undoubtedly the biggest in club world football.

BOA Lifetime Member

o btw,didnt know they had a 3rd an 4th playoff final this year.

its called the fa cup final ;)

Ultimate Freak

What does A.I.G Stand for?

ALMOST IN GREECE...

LOL, LMAO.... LOL...HAHAHAHAHA
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

hahahahahaha

BOA Lifetime Member

we'll see who's laughin when the dust has settled, the Premiership has come home to Old Trafford, and Liverpool finish the season empty handed...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    What does A.I.G Stand for?

ALMOST IN GREECE...

LOL, LMAO.... LOL...HAHAHAHAHA
    good one that

i cant see the kopites beating ac, but then again everyone thought that in 2005. i wanted the kopites to win 2005 but i dont this year, as 2 years of 5 cups blah blah blah is still a bit tedious. god knows what they would be like if they won a 6th, probably cry for a national public holiday or something
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Man Utd really didnt deserve to win yesterday. They played total shite, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, bah. I still cant believe how bad team they are when not playing on islands,.
    As for the AC, Gatusso were the best, same Kaka. I am not too big fan of Kaka as he plays too individual for my likings sometimes, but he is very good.

Liverpool will have a hard time to beat AC, but nobody knows. Hopefully they will not play so bad as Utd yesterday...
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

Liverpool are more solid then Utd and i can't see Milan cutting open Liverpool like they did vs Utd.

I think two teams are quite even so should make for a interesting final.

Sports Moderator

Should be a great final to say the least, so glad Liverpool made it and not Chelsea!!

Milan are a great side also and will be a hard job to beat but i think Liverpool are capable of doing it, all the best i say....:cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Personally i hope AC Milan win over the pool :;
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

Ultimate Freak

Well Well,

Hard to believe how shite they were last night... Even i thought you would of nicked @ least one goal... Performances like that last night dont even merit a semi final place. Countless mistakes from Vidic who cost you the second, and then conference league defending from Heinze which put him in that position really did make me laugh.

All in all, if you win the prem so what, if you all you loyal mancs had a moment to ask Sir Hubba Bubba, which he would prefer to win, undoubtedly he would of said the Champs League, ask him now and the scottish moron would say the prem. But deep down you all know, the players know and he knows that the champs league was what he wanted.

But you just gotta face facts boys/gals you aint good enough, havent been good enough since 99 to win it. Which is now nearly 8 years... lol..

If we get beat in the final fair play, but @ least we made it to the final..

7-1 Roma... pfffft...

Shouldnt count your chickens before your eggs hatch...

3 - 0 AC Milan...

Time for all your mancs to get off your pedestal and bow down to the genius of Rafa Benitez, To the Anfield Fans never to be silenced and to the players of Liverpool football that keep pushing our ever growing history and trophy cabinets, bigger & bigger...
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

dont believe that for one minute, i reckon fergie & the players want the league more than anything, rooney said so in an interview in 442 magazine a few months ago.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

RE:HAB you make me laugh you talk so much s**t...

wow, Liverpool made it to Champions League final, a great achievement, pat on the back, your gaffer can fire up his team for cup encounters and knows how to spoil games with negative football, but when it comes to maintaining a consistent challenge over a long season and playing some attractive football, scoring goals, he kinda falls a little short, no actualy, he falls way short...

Mourinho was right, at the start of the week Liverpool were fighting a battle on one front, Chelsea and United were fighting battles on three fronts, United with an injury ravaged squad, now Chelsea and United have fallen away in Europe, Liverpool do not have the class to maintain such a challenge so they must choose their competition and be happy with it, if they do win the Champions League then fair play, but nothing is decided yet...

i hope Milan d**k you in the final...

making the Champions League Final or winning the Premiership? which is the greater achievement? making a cup final or actualy winning the greatest prize in English football? um hard choice...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Benitez is a great cup manager but Liverpool will never win the league as long as he is manager. He plays away games in the premiership like it is an away game in Europe hence draws away at Man City and Villa.

But to be fair it defo sounds better to be champions of Europe than Champs of England and Liverpool have knocked out Barca and Chelsea along the way so credit where credit is due.

Sports Moderator

It's a tough one to call, obviously i think if you win the Champions league you are going to be well noticed all over the world and that's great and is fair, but also winning the English title is a great achievement, to keep up a standard regardless of injuries and suspensions as the season goes on, say the likes of Chelsea get an injury it aint no problem to them they'll just grab another 15-20 million player out of thier big squad, failing that they'll just go and buy 1, so i think whoever wins the premiership title is due alot of credit!

I just hope in the next year or 2 that Arsenal can get back in their, this season has been a real dissapointment but i really cant complain with the work Wenger has done since being at the club, so hopefully we'll grab a trophey next season.....:cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast