Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

gettin back on topic though, Torres would be an excellent signing for Liverpool...

i heard they were after both him and Forlan...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

forlan?!? i hope not.also said in the paper that under torres captians armband,he had 'youl never walk alone'

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    also said in the paper that under torres captians armband,he had 'youl never walk alone'
    oh dear, you can have him then

Forlan is class though, you could do much worse...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

bollox to that.another one of fergusons clangers.........

he flopped in the prem once,he would do it again.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

forlan is class, see your point about him not cutting it in the prem though.

he came from uruguay to make the scousers cry

didnt forlan go to school or something with french og's other half? sure i remeber him saying something along those lines.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

aye, never forget deadly Diego...

once he got goin he scored quite a few goals, and he's useful on Pro for shootin from range...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

word is Smithy could be off to Newcastle...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    because you know i'm right :cheese:

as always

I'm sure Wenger's success to expenditure ratio is second to none!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    word is Smithy could be off to Newcastle...
    For £3.5m I heard, good deal for them, not so good for Man U! I'm sure Forlan could do well in the Prem, he was the joint european golden boot winner a few seasons ago and I don't think Fergie's management style really suited him.

BOA Lifetime Member

nah he left him on the bench,****ed up his confidence,didnt give him a chance till it was too late.still,dont want him at us.

Ultimate Freak

Yep Forlan went to school with my Mrs. I think he is a good player and has scored plenty of goals in Spain. Thought he was unlucky at Utd and never got a run in the side which was difficult with Van Nistlerooy there also.

Think Liverpool should sign Owen espeically with the clause for £9million in his contract. I know Liverpool fans haven't foregiven him for leaving but who else with that proven record could you get at that price.

BOA Lifetime Member

well now with henry off what can arsenal do ?

i cant see liverpool pulling any big players this season !! tores is good dont get me wrong but is a bit over rated at times he aint a world class player which livepool need ! forlan haha he can score and know where the goal is !! bt he cnt do it in the prem

hear owen is off to man city ? with smith to replace him ? and also city have 50m + to spend if sven takes the job , also owen wants to move closer to home he has also been banned from goin to training and games in his helicopter haha

a lot of names being spoke abot joining utd but i cant see him getting another player this season as he wants rossi to progress this season and i think saha will get his last chance to show what he can do if not he will be off in jan !

benni macarthy wants to join chelsea dont he ? that would be interestng , quality striker , shame he didnt go to a bigger club from the start

BOA Mod

apparently arsenal bought croatia's best player... eduardo da silva

http://www.javno.com/en/sports/clanak.php?id=58638
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

BOA Lifetime Member

I can't believe we've apparently spent all the money from Henry on him, he'd better be good!

I found some interesting quotes about Gudjohnsen and Henry which I'd agree with...

"A lot of clubs are interested in Eidur," Gudjohnsen senior told BBC Sport.

"But he is determined to prove himself at Barca. He would compliment Henry because they play differently."

He added: "I don't think the forward partnership of Samuel Eto'o and Henry would work as well.

"Eidur can drop deep and play off Henry, which I think would work much better."

Regarding speculation of a move back to the Premiership, he addeD: "Eidur is away on holiday now and he has not been in contact with any clubs. He is planning to meet up with his Barcelona team-mates for pre-season later in July.

"Although he wants to stay, I don't know what Barcelona's intentions are."

BOA Lifetime Member

Here's some interesting comments from Fabregas's agent:

"Cesc is happy for Thierry as they are friends. But he cannot wait to start the season, he is a key man for Arsenal."

Arsène Wenger has already snapped up Eduardo da Silva to bolster the Gunners' ranks and DÃ*az believes that more additions will be made to the squad soon.

"Thierry was a very important player for them and it is normal that now he is no longer there, everyone thinks it is very bad news for the club," he said.

"But Arsenal are going to buy a lot of good players and they are going to be a major team both in the Premier League and Champions League.

"Without Thierry, Cesc is one of the best players at Arsenal and this is fine for him, he is happy with the responsibility.

"At the moment Cesc is on holiday, but he is very excited about the new campaign."

BOA Lifetime Member

looks as though Garcia is off to Athletico Madrid, does this mean Torres is goin the other way?

i really hope Heinze doesn't move to the Kopites, we'd be mental to weaken our own squad and significantly strengthen Liverpool's in the same move...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

yup,my boss said its done,27mill,garcia going the other way.cant find any proof as of yet tho.and i dont think you would seel heinze to us in a million years,even if we offerd stupid money

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah i agree regarding Heinze...

it'll be interesting to see how Torres does, could be another Morientez :;
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

or could be another van nistelrooy,you know,that world class striker fergie sold,simply coz he spoke up to him and had balls.

BOA Lifetime Member

mate, i'm a big fan of Ruud but his time at United was done, he just wasn't the same player for us anymore, he had to go...

look at what United achieved without him last season, we were scorin from everywhere, well pleased for him at Madrid though, happy he won the title there...
    Numeric

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast