Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Transfer rumours...

According to Marca, Barcelona have offered Eto'o plus £17m for Henry - if he were to go I'd be pretty happy with that deal! In an ideal world an Arsenal legend like Henry would see out his career at Arsenal, or at least stay 10 years, but he's looked increasingly injury prone and that'd be a good deal for the club - assuming there's any truth in it, which there probably isn't!

Hopefully we'll be signing Ribery either way, I think we're his first choice, just a question of money and if Wenger really wants another winger...

Sports Moderator

Henry would be a massive blow, but looking at the exchange Eto'o plus that money makes it more bearable, like you said Henry picking up too many injuries of late not what we need if were to make a serious challenge these days...

Though you know what the papers are like, we'll have to wait and see..:cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Sports Moderator

As for Ribery i'd like to see him sign up, think he has plenty to offer us and would slot in nicely! :cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

I'd snap there hands off for Eto'o plus £17 million. Eto'o is one of the best stikers in the world and although not as good as an alround player as Henry i would say Eto'o is a better finisher.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

liverpool = no doubt someone as shit as bellamy or crouch.
    lol the trance has gone

SPORTS MODERATOR

why is it Arsenal havent had really any money to spend over the last 2 or 3 seasons? :whoops:
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush View Post
    why is it Arsenal havent had really any money to spend over the last 2 or 3 seasons? :whoops:
    I think our new stadium might have something to do with that mate...:;

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush View Post
    wenger is a french tosser who is to stuck up his own ass to admit his theory of using young ( not english) players is not the way forward and has won him f*ck all!!

Insomnia somehow double posted on this post oops (sorry) :whoops:

Corrected now, my post underneath....:)
    Last edited by Insomnia; 01-06-2007 at 09:55 AM.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lukekendall View Post
    wenger is a french tosser who is to stuck up his own ass to admit his theory of using young ( not english) players is not the way forward and has won him f*ck all!!

My god just because he aint won anything in the last couple of seasons doesn't make him a tosser, not forgetting reaching the champions league final and also getting to the carling cup final this year.....

Our club has had great success under Wenger in the last 10 seasons, i for one think he's been great and see more silverware coming shortly so watch out!! :cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

he's french he's a tosser but he is a f.uckin good gaffer i will give him that, as good as moaninho imo.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

best in the world,no doubt.

BOA Lifetime Member

id give him credit yeah......... but he is a tosser !!!!

he has always used that same system and he is still using it !! ok it won him stuff in the past and at one time arsenal were playing the best football going!! times change and he is to arrogent to see that!!

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently weve bid 27 mill an garcia for torres!!!! nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    :(

Ultimate Freak

Benitez will be the ruin of your club, wasting money on all these foreign and spanish players. Sacking Steve Highway and replacing the English youth policy with foreign rubbish.

Sports Moderator

If Liverpool get Torres i'd say it's a great signing!

There is no doubt the guy is class and still at the age of 23 he has plenty to offer, if he wants to join Liverpool i'd say they better snap him up before it's too late.....
    Last edited by Insomnia; 22-06-2007 at 12:18 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    best in the world,no doubt.
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

if you think its ferguson,your a crackhead. he didnt do shit untill alot of youth players came through i.e becks scholes the nevilles etc. plus hes made plenty of shocking signings over the years. i can only think of 1 bad player wenger has signed,cygan. the rest were nobodys,he turned them into class players.when has feguson ever done that?!? ...........

BOA Lifetime Member

if you think that every player Wenger has signed is class except Cygan your the one who's smoking crack me old mucka...

granted Sir has made some awful signings over the years but his record speaks for itself...

Sir is the greatest manager these shores has ever known, only Shankley or Busby can be mentioned in the same breath, until Wenger manages as many titles or wins a treble he'll stand in Sir's shadow...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post

Sir is the greatest manager these shores has ever known, only Shankley or Busby can be mentioned in the same breath, until Wenger manages as many titles or wins a treble he'll stand in Sir's shadow...
    hahahahaha o dear.i cant even be arsed replying to that.

BOA Lifetime Member

because you know i'm right :cheese:

as always
    Numeric

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast