Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Ronaldinho on Gerrard and Ronaldo

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70613-1007.htm

Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho rates Steven Gerrard more highly than Manchester United counterpart Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Barcelona forward played against Gerrard three times last season – and the encounters left him in no doubt as to his quality.

"Cristiano is a great player. But Steven Gerrard is, for me, one of the very best in the world," said Ronaldinho.

"For the job he performs, for me, he is one of the greatest."

BOA Lifetime Member

it's a bit of a mute point as both players are very different and have very different roles in their respective teams...

Ronaldinho's probably just biter because Cristiano had a much better season than him...
    Numeric

SPORTS MODERATOR

over all i think he is probably rite gerrard can play anywhere on the field an well,were as ronaldo cudt really do a gud job at say centre back
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

Ultimate Freak

Its difficult to make those comparisons. Gerrard is a complete player and has a complete game but remember that that twat Benitez always plays him on the right or like in the CL final behind a striker and there is noway he is better than Ronaldo in those positions. In the Centre he is one of the worlds best.

BOA Lifetime Member

i agree completely...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush View Post
    over all i think he is probably rite gerrard can play anywhere on the field an well,were as ronaldo cudt really do a gud job at say centre back
    says a lot when all the kpoites moan about him being out on the right , when ronaldo won how many awards ?? players fear ronaldo running at hem with pace gerrard cant do that he has to pass the ball 10,20,30 odd yards its a load of bollox that quote from ronaldino