Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sven City

Ultimate Freak

Unfortunately think ya might be right there.... not happy at all.... don't like City being in the Prem let alone doing well.

Still, Sven's signings are mainly foreign so lets hope they dont settle and he displays the same degree of motivational skills and tactical nous he did as England manager - then I may get my wish heh heh

Anyway... City are still scum, now their just scum with a balding Swede twat running them, and a dodgy Thai with a questionable record on human rights abuses when he was PM apparently... let alone the financial irregularities he's in the shit for.... and the City fans welcome him with open arms as a saviour..... says it all really... desperate and anyone will do long as can provide a glimmer of hope
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

Ultimate Freak

hahahahahaha ya just effin jealous!!!
    citeh? scum?
    dont make me effin laugh, most loyal fans in the prem by far!!!!

sour grapes me thinks.
    city for the double in 08 :cheese: :cheese:
    I TOLD YOU WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    aye, expect City to do a lot better this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit View Post
    im very impressed by svens new signings upto now....

quality players who will settle into the prem well imo.

i agree whole heartedly with both theese comments.
    come on you blues!!!!!!!!!

M.O.D.

he's obviously a better club manager than national side one, though i really think the english press made him out to be worse than he was...just look at the joke mclaren's turned the team into. sven led england to qualify for and made it to the second round of every tournament he coached in. might not be an A performance, but it's a B+. so far mclaren gets a C- at best. an F if he misses euro2008.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Sports Moderator

Man City will defo be a team to watch out for next season......
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by weekender_veteran View Post
    hahahahahaha ya just effin jealous!!!
    citeh? scum?
    dont make me effin laugh, most loyal fans in the prem by far!!!!

sour grapes me thinks.
    city for the double in 08 :cheese: :cheese:

Jealous - of what???

What exactly have you lot got to be jealous of?

Succesful manager? Nope, somehow think SAF's records better than the Swede's

Dodgy foreign owner? Nope, beat you to that one - once again City follow where Utd lead.

Expensive new signings? Nope, think we beat you there too with Hargreaves, Nani & Anderson, plus Tevez to come at some point

Hopes for the new season? Nope, somehow don't think City will be a threat just yet - top 10 maybe but hardly same as (another) title bid next year as champions is it!

Nice stadium? Nope, losing again - City of Manchester might be good but its still the second stadium if Manchester and always will be - just like the team that plays in it.

Keep the dream though City fans, we know its all that gets you through life - the eternal hope that one day you might just be a match for your bigger, better neighbours!

Still, you might win a cup in next few years lads now you've got some brass and a half decent manager.
    www.hardlife.org.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

chill kai me old muck...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, must be jealous, haha.

Ultimate Freak

LOL - sorry - City scum rile me almost as much as Leeds fans....

.... almost.....
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

signings are coming thick and fast now, signed 2 defenders already this morning!!

you can stick ya fvckin tevez up ya arse

BOA Lifetime Member

aye, the Spaniard Garrido & Croation Corluka, both supposed to be half-decent...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

they just keep coming...............

Sven-Goran Eriksson has completed his third signing of the day with Brazillian midfielder Elano Blumer joining the Blues in an £8m deal.
    The Brazillian international signs in from Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk on a four-year contract and gives the Blues boss further options in his squad.
    Elano scored twice for his country in their 3-0 victory over arch rivals Argentina in a prestige friendly at the Emirates Stadium in September 2006 and has been a regular in the squad since January 2004.
    Hailed by national coach Dunga as 'the symbol of the new Brazil', Elano joins after a very successful Copa America where he helped his side lift the cup for the eighth time.
    Following the third signing of the morning, City Chief Executive, Alistair Mackintosh said: "This morning has proved to be an immensely productive one, the outcome of which is the acquisition of three top quality players for Manchester City Football Club.
    "This has been achieved as a result of some tremendous team work and I would like to praise everyone involved for their efforts. I would particularly like to thank Dr Thaksin, without whom today's signings would not have been possible."

Ultimate Freak

Yeah, but answer me honestly.... have you ever heard of a single player you've signed????? Has anyone??? So how'd you know their not gonna be expensive flops?
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    Yeah, but answer me honestly.... have you ever heard of a single player you've signed????? Has anyone??? So how'd you know their not gonna be expensive flops?
    i'd never heard of a bloke giorgi kinkladze or ali benabia either, yet both were absolutly brilliant midfielders.

truth is ya never know how a player will turn out,
    e.g. shevchenko, apparently one of the worlds best strikers has (so far) turned out to be bobbins

Ultimate Freak

True enough - but isn't that exactly why you City lot shouldn't be counting ya chickens and getting ya hopes up????

Doesn't history teach ya that every time you do it ends in failure?

For all we know these players may flop or fail to settle, and ya chairman still faces possible freezing of his assets, and allegations of human rights abuses that could leave him deemed not 'a fit and proper owner' of a football club by the FA if ever proven - which could cause all manner of shite, inc. possibly the removal of the so-called 'golden share' allowing a team to take part in the football league.

Course premier league n FA would have to uphold its own rules for that to happen, so ya probably in the clear there lol.

Freezing of his assets still a distinct possibility though, and that could really screw the business plan lol

I wouldn't be getting too carried away about catching up with the red side of manchester if I were you lol
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

Course, on the other hand all the above could be wishful thinking on my part ;)
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

football....... its a funny auld game

anyway, we shall see,
    got my ticket for the game on the 18th, so, when we have repeated our '89, 5-1 demolition of 'you lot' you will be eating those words:;
    ooooooo i'm so excited:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Ultimate Freak

Fck off!!!!!! Thats a horrible memory!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    Fck off!!!!!! Thats a horrible memory!

thats one of the tope 5 days of my life EVER!!!!!!!!!!

the 5-1 drubbing of 'you lot' 1989 the 10-1 trouncing of huddersfield 1987,
    again, doing 'you lot 4-2 in the first game at coms

and on an un football related subject, daves first garden party i went to.

oooooooooooooo happy days :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Ultimate Freak

LOL - now the 10-1 against Huds was funny - much as I loathe City, living in Huddersfield and ripping the town fans was great fun after that one.
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123