Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    BOA Lifetime Member

The dance arena was the most incredible outdoor space i have ever seen.

The happy novi sad stage would have been unbelievable on its own, were it not for the fact that the main arena joined onto it.

Loved prodigy, snoop (hahahaha) and the beasties.
    Green Velvet was ace, hawtin ok then there was just lots of bumbling about blethering with friendly people from all over.

City beach was mint, drinking in Novi Sad was loads of fun.

Quality. Going to try and drag a few peeps down next time.
    Appreciated my A/C apartment no end though. Camping in 35 degrees sounded grim...

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Pace View Post
    The dance arena was the most incredible outdoor space i have ever seen.

The happy novi sad stage would have been unbelievable on its own, were it not for the fact that the main arena joined onto it.

Loved prodigy, snoop (hahahaha) and the beasties.
    Green Velvet was ace, hawtin ok then there was just lots of bumbling about blethering with friendly people from all over.

City beach was mint, drinking in Novi Sad was loads of fun.

Quality. Going to try and drag a few peeps down next time.
    Appreciated my A/C apartment no end though. Camping in 35 degrees sounded grim...
    we made a point of grabbing some sleep on the weds night, and goin home early the thurs. really couldnt be arsed with hawtin

so after that was feeling fresh for the rest of it. and to be honest, staying til 8am then passing out in the sun was quite pleasent. our tent was in the shade so wasn't too bad

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit View Post
    i have never quite raved in something as brilliant as that dance arena. sippin the cheap tuborgs with hawtin playing till the sun comes up. bliss.

only downside was the death train back into budapest...hell on earth.
    did you get involved in that debacle?
    nah mate. bus. awesome on the way there. left about 2 hours after the daytime train. got there same time as it, so all good. air con, a seat, and not over crowded

we opted for a night time bus back as our flight was 10am. it was a ****in minibus. to be fair i managed to fall asleep and woke up in buda, but the leg room was beyond a joke

Junior Freak

I was at Exit - f ucking awesome! The Prodigy was nuts on Thurs - one of the best gigs I've ever seen, the Techno on Happy Novisad fri nite was nice and dirty, some girl called IVEE from Belgrade played an Ableton set that was hard as nails - fantastic varied music all over the site - Jon OO Fleming played a nice Psy Trance set, Ed Rush played a heavy DnB set & then the music from Tenaglia, Green Velvet, Hawtin & Marco Nastic on the dance stage was sublime - that was a proper festival!

Parsnip

Seems you have to leave the UK to get a decent festival this year.

I hear the Glade site is like a warzone at the moment.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by TechMouse View Post
    Seems you have to leave the UK to get a decent festival this year.
    simple. they just dont **** about.

100% perfect production. we are taken for mugs in this country
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567