Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Ultimate Freak

i thought he was supposed to be buying out his contract?
    i heard he could be bought by Crystal Palace then sold straight away to Liverpool

Ultimate Freak

looks like the dirty fukkin judas fukkin low life kunt is off to madrid now anyway....

BOA Lifetime Member

fair do's, got no problem with him going to Madrid like, all the best Gabby lad...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

I'd have said the same a couple of months ago and wished him well but after all this he can go f.u.c.k himself - hope his career goes downhill from here!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, hopefully he'll hardly play for them then end up at Liverpool in 6 months like Mascherano.

BOA Lifetime Member

Fukin farce. The FA not wanting to go against united again.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

made up the shite didnt get him
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

You will be. You will be...

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
    Fukin farce. The FA not wanting to go against united again.
    again?

name another time the fa has ever ruled in favour of Utd.
    as I pointed out before, the fa ruled in Utd's favour cause legally heinze and his lawyers didn't have a leg to stand on.
    the vermin could well have shot themselves in the foot with this one though, as the fa are now investigating crystal palace's involvement in this.

BOA Lifetime Member

That's not entirely true, he had a letter saying he could go to anyone who paid £6.8 - then the FA come out with some shit about they didn't say they definitely wanted to get rid of him when clearly he had permission to join anyone, which is what matters. Then they have the cheek to sell him for £8m, which is more than the price they said he could go for too. Though Real only have themselves to blame on that one, it's ridiculous how they even managed to pay over the odds on that one.

BOA Lifetime Member

If a valuation is met, it doesnt mean the club have to sell to the team meeting it.

If he had permission to join anyone, why was the move blocked? Because he didnt have permission to join anyone.

Chelsea seem to buy players cos other teams want them and nothing gets said.

When it comes to man u alot of ppl seem to have their blinkers on
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

Madrid paid over £8 million so Utd got a better deal anyway..

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post

When it comes to man u alot of ppl seem to have their blinkers on

Deffo - people just dont like Utd and anything like this will twist it in their heads till they find a way of making it an attack on United.

The point on this is that the letter did not supercede or replace the contract. It comes down to the finer points of contract law - and unless a letter explicitly states that it is an amendment to the contract then it cannot be considered as such, whether signed or not.

Therefore, United sending his agent a letter stating that they would sell him for a specified fee is not an amendment to the contract unless it states that in the letter that it is a contract amendment, in this case inserting the kind of sell on clause in Obafemi Martins contract.

As none of us on here have seen the letter then its all speculation, but I'm sure after the Tevez situation that the FA will be keen to stick to the letter of the law on these issues so as not to get their fingers burnt, and as noone anywhere, including Heinze's agent, has ever stated that the letter did contain explicit statements amending the contract, merely that it was signed by a United official, then surely the assumption should be that this was the case, and not that the FA are being bias.

To make any other assumption is basically to make one based on no evidence what so ever.
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That's not entirely true, he had a letter saying he could go to anyone who paid £6.8 - then the FA come out with some shit about they didn't say they definitely wanted to get rid of him when clearly he had permission to join anyone, which is what matters. Then they have the cheek to sell him for £8m, which is more than the price they said he could go for too. Though Real only have themselves to blame on that one, it's ridiculous how they even managed to pay over the odds on that one.
    actually, it is entirely true. the letter was not a legally binding document. end of.

exactly why is it a cheek to sell a player for £8m rather than £6.8?
    would you expect any other team to accept a smaller transfer fee than the one offered by an interested party?

you are letting yourpersonal feelings about Man Utd cloud your thinking.

BOA Lifetime Member

Well, it means they broke their word in the letter on 2 counts, but like I said Madrid only had themselves to blame, so my thinking was hardly clouded.

BOA Lifetime Member

so,if i get a letter from an employer saying im fired,it doesnt mean shit really?bollox.

the fact of the matter is it wasnt stated that he couldnt move to a rival,so it should of been legally binding.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post

the fact of the matter is it wasnt stated that he couldnt move to a rival,so it should of been legally binding.

No. I hate Man U as much as the next man, i.e. ****ing loads, but the Law is the Law, no matter how much of an ass it may be.

It was just a letter, not a legal document. Get me?

Ultimate Freak

Exactly.

Where as a letter saying you have the sack would supercede your contract and would contain words such as 'your contract is terminated with immediate effect'

Face it scouser - your team was in the wrong here for tapping up our reserves.
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    so,if i get a letter from an employer saying im fired,it doesnt mean shit really?bollox.
    depends entirely on how the letter is worded son.
    not sure why you're so upset about not getting one of Utd's cast offs, but if I were you, I'd just move on.

I'm sure if there was any possible way Barwick and his cronies at the fa could have ruled in the vermin's favour, they would have done.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    Face it scouser - your team was in the wrong here for tapping up our reserves.
    Numeric

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345