Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, but it might not be up to him if Heinze can just buy out his contract, Liverpool could just give him a fat signing on fee to cover the costs.

BOA Lifetime Member

hopefully

BOA Lifetime Member

guess we'll have to see, he can f**k now anyway for all i care, no true Red would want to move down the East Lancs road to that Mersey pink s**te...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Even if he turned out ot be shite for us i really hope he still says he wants to go just to piss that scottish scumbag cunt off. It would be worth the money alone to see the egg on that twats face after what he has come out and said.

BOA Lifetime Member

hes actually leaving to work in his dads bean factory

BOA Lifetime Member

That doesn't sound very lucrative...

BOA Lifetime Member

I really hope he goes too, that'd be great. According to some paper he might be taking United to court over it! They said he could go to any team that paid £6m, but they didn't count on him wanting to go to Liverpool! Seems like he might be doing it to **** them off!

BOA Lifetime Member

good lad

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

he is class they would be mad to let him go.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

ferguson for you.****in clueless and blinded by his ego.

BOA Lifetime Member

Sir is looking out for United's best interests, he's doing everything he can to stop one of his good players moving to a rival team, what's so clueless about that? if it turns out we can't stop Gabby moving then so be it, but at least Sir has made some kind of effort to stop the transfer...

and as for Gabby, if he wants to move to Liverpool out of spite, then i say see you in the two Prem fixtures this season, when Cristiano, Nani and Anderson will run rings round him...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

U dont sell your players to your domestic rivals stronger. So utd are right to reject liverpool.

He will go abroad or he wont move at all.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    Sir is looking out for United's best interests, he's doing everything he can to stop one of his good players moving to a rival team, what's so clueless about that? if it turns out we can't stop Gabby moving then so be it, but at least Sir has made some kind of effort to stop the transfer...

and as for Gabby, if he wants to move to Liverpool out of spite, then i say see you in the two Prem fixtures this season, when Cristiano, Nani and Anderson will run rings round him...
    Why tell him he can go in the first place though? That's the part that I don't get.

We'll have to wait and see where he goes, if anywhere, but I fervently hope he goes to Liverpool!

BOA Lifetime Member

its stated on the man utd site

" Sir Alex Ferguson says he will do what he can to ensure Gabriel Heinze does not sign for Liverpool.

Speaking after United's 6-0 victory against Shenzhen FC in Macau, the Reds boss reiterated his desire to see Heinze training at Carrington when United return from the Far East.

"There is no change in the situation," Sir Alex said. "He won't be going to Liverpool as far as I'm concerned. I think the matter should rest there.

"We're examining some of the statements coming from Heinze's agent regarding the first contact with Liverpool.

"We're not happy with the agent's conduct in the matter. But, at the moment, I've got nothing more to say on it."

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez was quoted today confirming his interest in Heinze. He also said Liverpool's lawyers were working to take the Argentina international to Anfield "

he has said from day 1 he wont be goin to liverpool

BOA Lifetime Member

Gabby obviously feels put out by the fact that he'll have to fight for a place now that Evra's done so well and kinda made the position his own...

so Sir has said Gabby can move on, and just didn't expect him to want to move to 'pool, which granted, was perhaps a little short-sighted...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

You sound like the biggest TIT goin with all this "sir" shite.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
    You sound like the biggest TIT goin with all this "sir" shite.
    heh made me chuckle

BOA Lifetime Member

oh look, two kopites who we hardly hear a squeek from these days...

what, no 'it's out year' bulls**t this time round boyz? or have we learned now that Liverpool are w**k in the league and will be for a long time yet...

pair of w**kers...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    oh look, two kopites who we hardly hear a squeek from these days...

what, no 'it's out year' bulls**t this time round boyz? or have we learned now that Liverpool are w**k in the league and will be for a long time yet...

pair of w**kers...

no manky,

time has been quite limited....

fell runs
    swimming
    plumbing
    recording old rave tapes onto pc then uploading
    researching things online
    uploading pics on facebook
    and plenty of other things - reading books, anything.

i dont live for football... rugby league is a much better sport and i pay more attention to that.

you might not see us often but it does not make us any less knowledgeable than others or genuine.

BOA Lifetime Member

fair do's...

latest is that Heinze's future is set to be decided in the courts, according to his representatives, United signed a 'valuation letter' earlier this summer which stipulated that the player could leave Old Trafford if a £6.8m fee was secured, they claim that no restriction on which clubs Heinze could join was mentioned...

But according to David Gill the letter is "meaningless".

word is that Gill also insists he verbally informed Heinze's agent that United would not be prepared to do business with any of their main Premier League rivals...

relations between the clubs have been further eroded by Sir Alex Ferguson's hint that ManYoo are investigating whether Liverpool made an illegal approach for Heinze...

Sir says "We are examining some of the statements coming from his agent and when contact was first made with Liverpool," he told reporters on the pre-season tour of Asia. "We are not happy with the agent's conduct in the matter and we are examining that, but it will take a couple of days before we have anything more to say..."
    Numeric

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast