Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nfl Football

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

watched bits of it on tv, never really been into it, would be great to go to a game though, looks a brilliant atmosphere on tv.

i would also love to go round all the colleges in the states for a perv at the cheerleaders :cheese:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

too right,id love to go to school in the u.s

M.O.D.

so i'm doing a postgraduate course at UCLA at the moment, and i can tell you there are few places in the world with such an unbelievable collection of fine looking ladies.

my college was not even remotely close in this regard :(

as for football, pro is better to watch on tv (usually) than college, but college football is unbelievable to see live.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

always had a soft spot for the Miami Dolphins, mainly cos Dan Marino played for them, not followed it as much as i'd like to though the past few seasons.
    Last edited by dan the acid man; 06-09-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: forgot the capital letters
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    too right,id love to go to school in the u.s
    you watch heroes? that hayden panenwhateverhernameis in her cheerleader uniform is well fit

lol the trance has gone

M.O.D.

yeah she's absolutely ridiculous.

only gonna get hotter too.

some california cheerleaders...

The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Well the opening game was won by the Superbowl champs(Indianapolis Colts). They kicked the crap out of the New Orleans Saints 41-10. The first half was pretty good and ended a 10-10 tie. The second half was a fiasco. For last year's #1 offence to get crushed like that was a suprise even if it was done by the champs. I still have faith in the Saints though. They just have to get rid of David (got beat for 3 touchdowns by Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne).
    You burned it, you donkey!

M.O.D.

i'm not too surprised. the AFC is far superior to the NFC, plus this was in indianapolis. the only teams that would give indy a hard time IMO are new england, baltimore and san diego.

BOA Lifetime Member

I'll have to agree with you after the way the Bears played earlier today. They won, but poorly. San Diego was suprising in how inneffective they were on both sides of the ball. I hope LaDanian does better or there are going to be a lot of pissed off fantasy league people.

BTW, the Cowboys just scored again on the Giants so it is 17-6 with 5:00 left in the second quarter.

BOA Lifetime Member

Never mind, the Bears lost that one. I still thought both teams played poorly or at least beneath their ability.
    BTW, the Cowboys are still beating the Giants.

BOA Lifetime Member

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS???

Good game. Why did it take 3 1/2 quarters to get the Giants to cover the middle on the play action? What's the deal with Manning's shoulder? Who thinks the Dolphins have a chance at winning against the Cowboys next week?

I can't wait until next week on Sunday night- Patriots vs. Chargers. Should be a doozy.

M.O.D.

how about them cowboys? probably the third or fourth best team in the NFC. :; seriously though, looks like the eagles are not so hot, so cowboys should win the NFC east. i also think the saints are taking a step back after last year, so really the only teams that are prob better in the conference than the cowboys right now are the bears and seahawks.

now...how about that RANDY MOSS?
    Last edited by SlavikSvensk; 10-09-2007 at 04:37 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Holy Crap what about Moss indeed. Where the hell did he pull that out from?

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post
    Holy Crap what about Moss indeed. Where the hell did he pull that out from?
    from 2004, apparently.

seriously though, he's absurdly talented. very frightening for the rest of the league that brady is throwing to him. i mean, what do you do? do you double cover him? half the time that won't make a difference, as the jets proved when he burned their triple coverage on that TD bomb. plus then you leave at least one over target wide open. someone's getting yards.

Supreme Freak

I know its only week one but already it's hard to see past the Patriots that offence is ridiculous and Moss didn't even play in the pre season so once they really get on the same page someone is going to take a pounding.

BOA Lifetime Member

Pats in the superbowl for the AFC after a hell of a run in the playoffs. NFC is uncallable at this point. No idea until midseason. Even though they are my team, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that the Cowboys will make it past the first round of the playoffs. Sad but true. Seattle maybe or if the Bears get their shit together.
    Last edited by snooch; 13-09-2007 at 07:55 PM.

M.O.D.

well, the whole spygate thing could throw the pats for a loop. even though i firmly believe almost all clubs do this kind of thing, we were so brazen about it. really disgraceful, IMO, as a committed pats fan.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    from 2004, apparently.

seriously though, he's absurdly talented. very frightening for the rest of the league that brady is throwing to him. i mean, what do you do? do you double cover him? half the time that won't make a difference, as the jets proved when he burned their triple coverage on that TD bomb. plus then you leave at least one over target wide open. someone's getting yards.
    Yeah but the Jets secondary has more holes in it than swiss cheese and has for a few years. They got beat 41-0 by Jacksonville and lost to fricking Cleveland last year, both teams with crap passing and mediocre running. Yeah they made the playoffs last year but more than one team made it that didn't deserve it like Dallas(I'm gonna burn for that), the Giants, and the Chiefs.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    well, the whole spygate thing could throw the pats for a loop. even though i firmly believe almost all clubs do this kind of thing, we were so brazen about it. really disgraceful, IMO, as a committed pats fan.
    I was really surprised to hear such a high profile team got busted for that. Not that it happened mind you, but that they got caught at it.

M.O.D.

yeah, most clubs are smart enough to videotape from the luxury boxes with a zoom lens. but f***ing pats, with a supposed genius at the helm, had some goofball on the jets sideline aiming directly at them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast