Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sports Moderator

Default England V Germany

Just kicked off the night, anyone checking it out?

Thought Walcott would of least made it on the subs bench!

Lehmann in goal for Germany, can only be good for his confidence.. Hope there is plenty action anyway peeps!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Fatty has just scored
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

1-1 now
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

1-2 Germany now, what a ping that was...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

Entertaining first half it has to be said!

Owen should of really leveled before half time though....
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

Lack of sharpness for Owen but the minutes should do him good. Glad Robinson is off.

BOA Lifetime Member

they reckon Rio is injured, he better not be, that's the last thing United need...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    they reckon Rio is injured, he better not be, that's the last thing United need...
    The 'Hair dryer' sorts out any injury.

Sports Moderator

1-2 full time..

Looks like James is favourite to keep number 1 for the Israel game...

England had the better of the chances i thought....

BOA Lifetime Member

what a shambles

Richards did well, have City got him to sign a contract yet? one of the big teams want to offer him a deal...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Average performace.. Amarteur finishing. This was against a German side missing about 8 normal starting 11 players.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post

Richards did well, have City got him to sign a contract yet? one of the big teams want to offer him a deal...
    Not yet he aint and i find that abit strange as the offer of a new deal has been there for a few weeks, they better hope he does hurry up and sign on cos i'm sure there are a few big clubs keeping a tab on that situation...

BOA Lifetime Member

what was goin on with the BBC pundits last night then? Alan Hansen looked dog rough
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

typical England performance, very boring, not enough good football being played and everyone trying too hard but not actually causing a real threat!

the players that stood out and done well are Richards, Joe Cole & S W Phillips!

i dont even think they will qualify to be honest!!
    Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

Typical England definately.

Played well for first 20 minutes then took foot off gas and game died off as we let the hun back in.

Still should have won if we'd buried our chances - if Owen had been fit think he'd have bagged a couple last night.

Thought Richards was outstanding - pains me to say it but prob done enough to go first choice ahead of Neville. Joe Cole looked good, as did Wrighty's son, and personally thought Smithy did a good job upfront - tabloids will say he looked out of his depth as didn't seem to do much, but if other players had timed runs better or taken chances he created they'd be hailing his linkup play and saying his little touches can unlock a defence.

Was thinking about what I reckon Englands best team is through game - reckon 4-3-2-1 is the way to go with Hargreaves holding so Gerrard and Lampard can push on, and Joe Cole n Rooney playing behind Owen with licence to roam. Till Rooney's fit again Smithy could fill that spot. Then Richards and Cashly charging down the flanks to give us width.

Whats other people reckon?
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

Ultimate Freak

Nah stick to the basics, it only confuses out players with anything other than 4-4-2.

I would have Joe Cole Left, Gerrard and Hargreaves in the centre and Beckham right. Owen and who ever else up front. Croach only misses one game through suspension.

Ultimate Freak

You say that but core of the team playing that system now at club level anyway - Rooney, Ferdinand, Terry, J. Cole, Lampard, A. Cole, Hargreaves - so maybe wouldn't be such a problem now. Least would mean we can use the strengths of both Lampard and Gerrard at same time by adding Hargreaves in there to cover for them.

As for Crouch - just dont think he's good enough - yeah he has a good goal scoring record at international level but all his goals have come in a few games against, to be frank, shit teams. Would have him in squad as his height gives an extra option but wouldn't build an attack round him.
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

BOA Lifetime Member

Smithy did well there's no question about that, Richards is good but he's no Nev...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Are you his boyfriend? You're the only one who thinks so!

I'd drop Lampard, he's shit and anyone could have scored his goal - Lehmann looked suspect once again, shouldn't have been beaten at his near post. Hopefully he's either got his mistakes out his sytem or Wenger will drop him.

I'd drop Ashley Cole too because he's an utter cunt... I only bothered watching the first half, but is it me or was Beckham shit? Even his free kicks were shit which are usually his saving grace and SWP's been playing really well lately so him for Beckham...

Owen Rooney/Ashton
    Cole Gerrard Carrick SWP
    Bridge Terry Woodgate Richards
    James


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Invisible Horse!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast