Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 77 of 77
  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,395

    Default



    just bought this to keep up to date with the Zoid releases. pity about the other two lame fillers. still you cant have everything.

  2. #62
    The Demon Beast
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In Between The G Clef & The Note
    Posts
    8,191

    Default

    Aratron, where is your groundbreaking contribution to techno?
    Otherwise shut the **** up.
    But thanks for buying the record anyways.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

  3. #63
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    i thought this was a well rounded ep, i like all 3 tracks and will play em all!!
    Be Lucky!

  4. #64
    The Demon Beast
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In Between The G Clef & The Note
    Posts
    8,191

    Default

    Agreed.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

  5. #65
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PHX AZ USA
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    Who am I to say, but I think the A1 really rocks...but maybe that's just my opinion??? Haha Nah I agree, I think there is a little something for everyone on this record. For example, Joe Gives the nice funky, but also a bit more chilled tune. That can be crafted nicely into a set in many atmospheres(Clubs,Pubs,Lounges). From Zoid you get the Full on UK ravey techno stormer of a tune. Big Wherehouse style of jam. Then from Zeitgeist you get a nice Funky Banger for Either the peaktime party or to Rock a serious Club Venue. So really, this record is purely for anyone who wants to make people dance. No matter where the venue. With More Punk Thank Funk...Everyone is a winner!!!!!

    :xcool:
    Last edited by BRADLEE; 18-12-2007 at 07:31 AM.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overfiend View Post
    Aratron, where is your groundbreaking contribution to techno?
    Otherwise shut the **** up.
    But thanks for buying the record anyways.
    welli have bought the record, it hasnt come yet.

    im hoping A1 and A2 are gonna be tracks i can listen to. tbh i havent really listened to them yet.

  7. #67
    The Demon Beast
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In Between The G Clef & The Note
    Posts
    8,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    just bought this to keep up to date with the Zoid releases. pity about the other two lame fillers. still you cant have everything.
    then this comment has no feet to stand on does it.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

  8. #68
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PHX AZ USA
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    im hoping A1 and A2 are gonna be tracks i can listen to. tbh i havent really listened to them yet.
    You didn't listen to the audio previews before you bought the record??? :xeek:

    :lol:
    Zeitgeist will own your soul Aratron, and you're going to love every second of it. :Yes:

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRADLEE View Post
    You didn't listen to the audio previews before you bought the record??? :xeek:

    :lol:
    Zeitgeist will own your soul Aratron, and you're going to love every second of it. :Yes:
    cheers bro. im a swine for not listening proerly to records. i'll listen to it again now.
    i have reserved a copy at www.bangingtunes.com and im just waiting for them to restock the new suf before i post them.

    sorry being such a twat dude. you didnt deserve that. i only saw really the ziod track. im too keen on the a2 track.

    http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/mptf007/a/

    yes its quite good actually. :xcool: gonna speed it up a bit like when i get it
    reminds of a track by The Divide i've got. :BigThumbUp:
    Last edited by Aratron; 21-12-2007 at 07:30 PM.

  10. #70
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Really liking the a side and the b 1 track with the filthy vocal sample. I didn't get no sticker though?? Would of looked sweet on me box!

    Good work yet again!
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

  11. #71
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PHX AZ USA
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    cheers bro. im a swine for not listening proerly to records. i'll listen to it again now.
    i have reserved a copy at www.bangingtunes.com and im just waiting for them to restock the new suf before i post them.

    sorry being such a twat dude. you didnt deserve that. i only saw really the ziod track. im too keen on the a2 track.

    http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/mptf007/a/

    yes its quite good actually. :xcool: gonna speed it up a bit like when i get it
    reminds of a track by The Divide i've got. :BigThumbUp:
    No hard feelings at all. Glad that you do like the tune afterall...haha As for "THE DIVIDE"...*Daniel Furnace* is the man. Enough said.

    And another mention....the tune by "ZOID" on here...that is a wikked belter of a tune. 100% pure UK dancefloor fury. The more I listen to it the more I love it.

  12. #72
    Junior Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    just bought this to keep up to date with the Zoid releases. pity about the other two lame fillers. still you cant have everything.
    then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    . tbh i havent really listened to them yet.

    classic....
    __________________

  13. #73
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    manchester/wales/where ever i end up
    Posts
    6,227

    Default

    got my copy now, cheers joe

    had a play of it in a party nye, good good
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

  14. #74
    Junior Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default

    A1 is really solid, don't like the vocal samples much but its a big groover

  15. #75
    The Universe
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Belgrade/Serbia
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    if ya gyus after this much talk on the topic dont sell 2000 copyz
    you didnt do any good ~ hehehehehe :)

  16. #76
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PHX AZ USA
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    I'm pretty damn sure that they are flying out of Joe's hands....Hell I dont even have my copies yet....haha

  17. #77
    Junior Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    186

    Default

    cheers for all the comments on this, only just read all this! the music has had to go on the back burner for the last few months unfortunately.

    i do apologise about the lack of stickers in the sleeves, the records got sent out before i had them printed and i didn't see any point in just doing half. but i promise there'll be something moderately interesting in the next release.

    anyway big thanks to ste, brad and antonio for the tracks, all quality stuff!

    Should be getting the next MPTF together very soon, got 1 track confirmed so far. an absolutely awesome track from distek

    then i think it's going another Punk 63 track (myself & Rhythm Logistics)

    then one more from someone else,

    so yeah look out for it.

    Joe
    Joe Giacomet
    More Punk Than Funk


    tel: +44 (0) 7840 289068
    email: info@morepunkthanfunk.com

    web: www.giacomet.co.uk
    web: www.morepunkthanfunk.com

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top