Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default 1992 - Bad Looking (*A New Jungle Tekno Track*) 11/25/03

Hello people.

Please rate and review this new track I made two nights ago. I didn't think I was going to end up making anything, it just kinda happened. I had just bought this Good Looking CD that was suppose to have a bunch of good tracks on it. As it turned out this CD (Sounds Good) was nothing more then a "sampler" of good looking releases which had the track fade out after only 2 frikken minutes. I was so upset.... what a rip off! But on the bright side there was this one track in there that had a great amen loop. So I guess the CD wasn't a complete waste because I was able to make something with it. This track also marks my first attempt at using the EQ feature in acid as an automatable envelope which kinda sounds like a filter sweep. Another first is that I realized I could rip basslines out of my friends Noise Factory MP3s (pretty frikken cool!).

The tunes pretty neat, its stompy 1993 jungle tekno with a bitter sweet happiness vibe. If it was 1993 right now, I bet I could have had all the top djs play it like Top Buzz and Easygroove.... but sadly, that time has passed.

Please take a listen and tell me what you think. I would appreciate it.

Download:
    The 96kbps 44khz 6.52min 4.72mb MP3

N-Joi! :sing:

Junior Freak

feedback, pretty please?