Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Forum aint what it used to be.

I know there was a load of changes before and its a load of hassle. BUT... I reckon you should condense all the music forums into one big MUSIC forum and get a bit of a buzz goin again. Its so bad we dont even need moderators anymore.

Oh. The new members thing at the top of the main page looks gay! A load of people with no facial features is wearing the same stupid rugger-bugger jumper.

Suggestions please to turn this place around on the back of an envelope to....
    Last edited by massplanck; 30-09-2007 at 12:27 AM.
    "The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

M.O.D.

agreed. should open up right to the forum index.

close techno subforums into one big techno forum.

also, it would be nice to see more thought provoking threads on here. used to be lots of deep, philosophical questions about this music. fewer and fewer as time goes by.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

I agree n'all,condense the forums,before they expand and take over the world!!

Not sure about the site opening to the forums,cos there's more to the site than just the forums. (fora?) Blogs,reviews ect. Anyway,you can just get a link in your favourites or something,that opens up on the forum,tis what I do.

BOA Lifetime Member

it could just be that people are spending more time listening to music than talking about it :cheese:

Supreme Freak

i'd even go so far as to say drop the techno banner and just have an electronic music discussion forum, electronic music production forum, filez forum, and then be done with it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by massplanck View Post
    I know there was a load of changes before and its a load of hassle. BUT... I reckon you should condense all the music forums into one big MUSIC forum and get a bit of a buzz goin again. Its so bad we dont even need moderators anymore.

Oh. The new members thing at the top of the main page looks gay! A load of people with no facial features is wearing the same stupid rugger-bugger jumper.

Suggestions please to turn this place around on the back of an envelope to....
    yes and i dont even post in here!

Ultimate Freak

true, i'd say pull it into one as well, all electronic music in one forum at least, all the rest in another...its silly splitting things up. i have an interest for hard trance, but i only check those forums 1/365 days

Ultimate Freak

if you bored talking shit about schranz and mnml peep this:

www.lesterdiamondradio.com

gj