Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It is inevitable.

i ate a magnum .44 once. shat bullets for a week.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBlack View Post
    i ate a magnum .44 once. shat bullets for a week.
    try the ice cream next time dude :;

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    don't let this get in the way. new york is one of the safest big cities in the world at this point. less gun crime in manhattan than london now, though at a price of seeing the city a bit more sanitized and boring than it used to be.

i lived there for 5 years and never once saw a gun.
    Agreed, being a New York City native the quality of life there has been a way different ballgame from those portrayed in movies like Fort Apache or the Warriors. Anytime I have ever seen a firearm in NYC it was because I was with the entirely wrong crowd. Here in Phoenix there is a prevalent gun culture.
    Gun laws are different all throughout the country, and in NYC you get at least 3 years for carrying a firearm and more time for each bullet, yet in Arizona you can have a gun hanging out your pocket and as long as you are the registered owner of the gun you may walkabout freely with it. You only need a license to carry concealed. Unfortunately it may seem like I was around the wrong crowd by being around people who have guns, yet here in Phoenix to be honest it is part of the culture and I know some pretty stand up people in society around here who are more than proud to carry a firearm freely. It's the thugs that think they are hot sh*t because they have a piece on them. Immediately after my first mate pulled out his gun on the kid I told him put the gun down so I can knock you out like a man, but he didn't want to do so. Hence more firearms being drawn. I was playing techno for the person who requested I play who was the person who threw the party for his own birthday, it sickens me that the tolerance for other peoples musical preferences is this low. I'm not too much a fan of fiddy but I do like that "I Get Money" song sampling Audio Two.
    I git it!
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyc2002 View Post
    try the ice cream next time dude :;

v. good mate.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by audioinjection View Post
    i've played quite a few gigs that ended up with guns being pulled but not over the type of music being played, it was more between different gangs being there blah blah........
    Exactly man...Gang Activity.

Not techno Violence....

Period....

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Overfiend View Post
    Unfortunately it may seem like I was around the wrong crowd by being around people who have guns, yet here in Phoenix to be honest it is part of the culture and I know some pretty stand up people in society around here who are more than proud to carry a firearm freely. It's the thugs that think they are hot sh*t because they have a piece on them.
    But come on homie, What upstanding person is going to pull a gun on you for the kind of music you are playing?

BOA Lifetime Member

Time for a whitelabel WetWorks Vs 50Cent schranz bootleg. ;)
    "The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

M.O.D.

my god i can actually hear it, and the very thought gives me a headache...

BLAM BLAM in da club BLAM!
    BLAM bottle of bub BLAM!
    so come give me a...
    BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!
    BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!
    BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!
    BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!

(sound of gunfire persists over bangin' schranz beats)
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Junior Freak

^^^ haha - best thing is making it would take about as long as it took you to think of the idea.

The Demon Beast

My Clan is thick like plaster
    Bust ya, slash ya
    Slit a nigga back like a Dutch Masta Killa
    Style jumped off and Killa, Hill-er
    I was the thriller in the Ali-Frazier Manilla
    I came down with phat tracks that combine and interlock
    Like getting smashed by a cinder block
    Blaow! Now it's all over
    Niggaz seein pink hearts, yellow moons
    Orange stars and green cloversnot.
    Last edited by The Overfiend; 02-10-2007 at 05:32 AM.
    Wetworks

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by BRADLEE View Post
    But come on homie, What upstanding person is going to pull a gun on you for the kind of music you are playing?
    I don't recall saying an upstanding individual in society would?
    Wetworks

The Demon Beast

I only wish instead of pulling a tool, homeboy would have reacted like this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xhE-0IDpkiM
    Wetworks

Deceptacon

pure class :cheese:

...and i recognise a couple of samples that have been used thru the years in techno tracks :)

BOA Mod

:cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member

detroit jit!

BOA Lifetime Member

That's why I carry an AK. I don't care what kind of strap you've got, anybody's gonna back down from an AK. Period.

Seriously, I don't own any guns, but I've got some friends with AK's, 9's, 40 cals, 357s, high-powered rifles. One of my friends even has a .500 caliber that his dad used to take with him when he went fishing in Alaska, just in case he crossed paths with a bear. That thing will make your arm sore for a week if you just fire it once.

Texas and Oklahoma are like Phoenix, but more redneck and less gangsta. There are gangstas around here, don't get me wrong, but they are in the vast minority when it comes to packing heat. It's just what's done. They've got concealed carry permits here, so you can carry a loaded pistol under your coat legally, which is pretty ridiculous, if you ask me. But it's also legal to carry four shotguns in plain view in your truck if you want to.

I've had guns pulled on me a few times. I've never been shot, knock on wood, but I've been scared shitless by the things before. Nothing makes you wish you had a gun like getting one shoved in your face. I've never broken down and bought one, because I don't think anything good can come from keeping guns around, but living in this society that is saturated with the things really makes you consider it.

It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it. However, I'd rather live in a place where I can get in a nice, old fashioned fist fight without worrying about being shot in the face after I win.

BOA Mod

This

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7023750.stm

Is EXACTLY why guns are bad.

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by eppertheleper View Post
    That's why I carry an AK. I don't care what kind of strap you've got, anybody's gonna back down from an AK. Period.

Seriously, I don't own any guns, but I've got some friends with AK's, 9's, 40 cals, 357s, high-powered rifles. One of my friends even has a .500 caliber that his dad used to take with him when he went fishing in Alaska, just in case he crossed paths with a bear. That thing will make your arm sore for a week if you just fire it once.

Texas and Oklahoma are like Phoenix, but more redneck and less gangsta. There are gangstas around here, don't get me wrong, but they are in the vast minority when it comes to packing heat. It's just what's done. They've got concealed carry permits here, so you can carry a loaded pistol under your coat legally, which is pretty ridiculous, if you ask me. But it's also legal to carry four shotguns in plain view in your truck if you want to.

I've had guns pulled on me a few times. I've never been shot, knock on wood, but I've been scared shitless by the things before. Nothing makes you wish you had a gun like getting one shoved in your face. I've never broken down and bought one, because I don't think anything good can come from keeping guns around, but living in this society that is saturated with the things really makes you consider it.

It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it. However, I'd rather live in a place where I can get in a nice, old fashioned fist fight without worrying about being shot in the face after I win.

Thank you for basically saying everything and more that I completely wanted to.

But my point exactly I would much rather put up my dukes anyday than threaten someones life.
    Wetworks

M.O.D.

f***ing southerners

(kidding...my best buddy is from tulsa)
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by massplanck View Post
    50Cent schranz bootleg. ;)

im on it.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast