Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddowion View Post
    I have a theory, it came to me in a dream.

It goes like this:-

+ (Plus) = x (Times)

The proof of this is:-
    2 + 2 = 4 and
    2 x 2 = 4

Therefore + must equal x

I absolutely refuse to listen to any argument or acknowledge any evidence to the contrary.

If that's some kind of argument against what i posted, then it's weak and feeble. Clearly you skimmed over things and did not read it. I'm not here to post tit for tat. The substance is in previous posts. There will be someone out there who can see the truth and it is for their benefit i posted on here.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    philistine
    Now now you know the rules, no personal attacks, even if they are complimentary.
    What do you think I should do if I ever grow up?

www.stinsford.me.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212090572

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    If that's some kind of argument against what i posted, then it's weak and feeble. Clearly you skimmed over things and did not read it. I'm not here to post tit for tat. The substance is in previous posts. There will be someone out there who can see the truth and it is for their benefit i posted on here.
    No not an argument........a trap, I knew someone would fall for it.
    Just humour, it was getting a bit heavy for a thread about the Chelsea coach.

www.stinsford.me.uk

Banned

No not an argument........a trap, I knew someone would fall for it.
    Just humour, it was getting a bit heavy for a thread about the Chelsea coach.
    burn the heretic

Supreme Freak

burn the heretic
    It gets better........cheers bro

www.stinsford.me.uk

Banned

It gets better........cheers bro
    blaspheme

Supreme Freak

Point me toward my blasphemous post plz.

www.stinsford.me.uk

Banned

Point me toward my blasphemous post plz.
    sacrilege

Supreme Freak

Oh I see, he hates gay priests too does he?

www.stinsford.me.uk

Banned

Oh I see, he hates gay priests too does he?
    silence vile sodomite

Supreme Freak

silence vile sodomite
    OK:byesad:

www.stinsford.me.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

It is irrational and downright crazy to have a 'gay priest'.... The scriptures are clear on this issue. That T-shirt is silly though.

Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
    Rom 1:27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    Rom 1:28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
    Rom 1:29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,
    Rom 1:30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
    Rom 1:31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
    Rom 1:32 Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
    1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
    1Co 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

1Ti 1:8 Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully,
    1Ti 1:9 understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers,
    1Ti 1:10 the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
    1Ti 1:11 in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.

Banned

OK:byesad:
    lolz:;

Supreme Freak

Several points
    I have no axe to grind, I am not gay and actually find what they get up to distasteful.
    However, according to British law, it's not illegal.
    Irrational and crazy it may be but gay priests are here now and likely to stay.
    Romans 1:26 - 32, were these words written and published today, the likelihood is the author would be up on a charge of homophobia and publishing material of a sexist nature.
    If someone chooses to live their life in a manner laid down by the scriptures, fine, arguably they would be a better person for it. However, the law is made by parliament and the courts, not the bible.
    We just have to accept each others differences and beliefs and get along.

Yours sincerely
    Captain Creosote

www.stinsford.me.uk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    It is irrational and downright crazy to have a 'gay priest'.... The scriptures are clear on this issue. That T-shirt is silly though.

Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
    Rom 1:27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    Rom 1:28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
    Rom 1:29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,
    Rom 1:30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
    Rom 1:31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
    Rom 1:32 Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
    1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
    1Co 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

1Ti 1:8 Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully,
    1Ti 1:9 understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers,
    1Ti 1:10 the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
    1Ti 1:11 in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.
    looks like im pretty much ****ed then. **** god.

Banned

Several points
    I have no axe to grind, I am not gay and actually find what they get up to distasteful.
    wtf? what business is it of yours?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123