Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Another Jewish coach on his way to Chelsea

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

i hope someone tampers with their showers and pumps zyklon b out...
    lol the trance has gone

Sports Moderator

The guy seems to be under pressure at Ajax this season so no doubt a healthy salary at Chelsea and a way out from his current job will tempt him on his way...

Worked at Barcelona also so not a bad track record....

As for how he'll do, aint got a clue...

The thing with Chelsea is what's safe at the minute, not much....
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    i hope someone tampers with their showers and pumps zyklon b out...
    or builds a big wall around the stadium like they have in Palestine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    The guy seems to be under pressure at Ajax this season so no doubt a healthy salary at Chelsea and a way out from his current job will tempt him on his way...

Worked at Barcelona also so not a bad track record....

As for how he'll do, aint got a clue...

The thing with Chelsea is what's safe at the minute, not much....
    well you have heard the saying too many cooks spoil the broth

or in this case too many Jews cant buy football

BOA Lifetime Member

Revelation 2

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The Messianic Jews are different to the zionists. Obviously the messianic ones are not in football or banking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    Revelation 2

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The Messianic Jews are different to the zionists. Obviously the messianic ones are not in football or banking.
    the Jews are satanists dude. and so are most christians.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    the Jews are satanists dude. and so are most christians.
    Actually the zionists are, and to state that Christians are is folly. satanism is rebellion against God. That rebellion is not doing as you are commanded and walking in the lusts of the flesh...

that includes you and most other people. so when the judgement comes, you are no better off than a labelled 'satanist' because...

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Rom 8:9 Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

Banned

Actually the zionists are, and to state that Christians are is folly. satanism is rebellion against God. That rebellion is not doing as you are commanded and walking in the lusts of the flesh...

that includes you and most other people. so when the judgement comes, you are no better off than a labelled 'satanist' because...

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Satan is God dude. And the bible is his works. so dont quote that trash to me. please.

Let the dead, bury the dead. Luke 9:59-62

BOA Lifetime Member

Satan is God dude. And the bible is his works. so dont quote that trash to me. please.

Let the dead, bury the dead. Luke 9:59-62
    just as i thought, you are one of those new age 'i'm cool' occultists...

how ironic it is that you tell someone not to quote the Bible, yet you go and do that very thing straight after. not only that, you cite some scripture which has no reference to the topic at hand.

you are dealing in things you do not understand and just quoting other false words from the self-professed wise over the ages and your comments are non-sensical.

The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise and they are futile.

Banned

just as i thought, you are one of those new age 'i'm cool' occultists...

how ironic it is that you tell someone not to quote the Bible, yet you go and do that very thing straight after. not only that, you cite some scripture which has no reference to the topic at hand.

you are dealing in things you do not understand and just quoting other false words from the self-professed wise over the ages and your comments are non-sensical.

The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise and they are futile.
    i'm neither New Age or cool. Your Lord is Satan dude. I'm not trying to wind you up here. Our souls are already in hell. What do you think this place is?

BOA Lifetime Member

Is this really where you want to have this conversation?

You cannot wind me up on this issue because I know what I have. I have pity for you that you cannot see the truth.

i used to think i was a christian just because i believed, but something inside me knew it must be more than that, then an evangelist showed me that the scriptures were clear - you must repent of your sins from the bottom of your heart, know you are wrong, be baptised by full immersion, then be washed by the Holy Spirit (evidenced by the speaking on tongues), and abide in Jesus' Word throughout your life. Only then are you saved.

This wonderful language that comes out every time i pray in the Spirit and gives us power is exactly who Jesus called Him - The Comforter. This is exactly the same Gospel preached at the day of pentecost nearly 2000 years ago and was essentially lost when the evil roman empire sabotaged the Gospel and altered the Word of God for a collection of man made traditions and doctrines. These were the dark ages - preaching in Latin when no one could understand. Controlling the people with false tradtions and extracting money at all opportunity.

The catholic church, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Mormons, and so forth.... yes, their God is Satan

but the truth will set you free and we are soon to be delivered from these wicked times - we are in those last days.

Banned

You cannot wind me up on this issue because I know what I have. I have pity for you that you cannot see the truth.

i used to think i was a christian just because i believed, but something inside me knew it must be more than that, then an evangelist showed me that the scriptures were clear - you must repent of your sins from the bottom of your heart, know you are wrong, be baptised by full immersion, then be washed by the Holy Spirit (evidenced by the speaking on tongues), and abide in Jesus' Word throughout your life. Only then are you saved.

This wonderful language that comes out every time i pray in the Spirit and gives us power is exactly who Jesus called Him - The Comforter. This is exactly the same Gospel preached at the day of pentecost nearly 2000 years ago and was essentially lost when the evil roman empire sabotaged the Gospel and altered the Word of God for a collection of man made traditions and doctrines. These were the dark ages - preaching in Latin when no one could understand. Controlling the people with false tradtions and extracting money at all opportunity.

The catholic church, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Mormons, and so forth.... yes, their God is Satan

but the truth will set you free and we are soon to be delivered from these wicked times - we are in those last days.

dude what makes your church diffferent, and yeah lets have this convo here. at least it wont get spolit by the Uncle Toms in Metropolis. btw i do like you okay

BOA Lifetime Member

dude what makes your church diffferent, and yeah lets have this convo here. at least it wont get spolit by the Uncle Toms in Metropolis. btw i do like you okay
    I agree, Metropolis is a joke. That's why I don't go in there.

OK, If you are serious about wanting to know more and why this is different then read this relatively short Word document

http://www.mediafire.com/?fm83viiyvgn

Make sure you digest it.

btw this http://www.revivalfellowship.org/default.asp is the fellowship i attend. I am not saying we are the only ones who actually understand the full Gospel, there are other groups around, but there are very few. It is written that only a remnant are saved and this is understood to be very small.

This fellowship is not like the organised religions, like the ones i stated previously. they are dead and God is not in them. It is because of these false organisations that there are so many unbelievers around who view the catholic church (especially) as some figurehead of God, when in fact 666 is the numerical value of the 'Vicar of Christ - The Pope' in Latin.

Ours is the real deal and I know found peace after so many years of searching through the different churches. When God knew I was ready. my path crossed with those in the felloship and on that very day I received the Holy Spirit (evidenced by the speaking of tongues) which is promised in the scriptures. Right then i Knew God was real and that this truly was the way, the truth and the life. People are healed of aids - completely after baptism. Children lame from birth who are baptised can walk for the first time. heroin addicts are completely healed without cold turkey. People with a club foot are healed after baptism. So many other diseases and illnesses I saw healed before my very eyes. I am not talking about those false witch doctor things in africa - this is the real thing. Where you meet people in the street and see the problems they have and watch how God instantly heals them. It is so uplifting and so reassuring in these wicked days we live in. Just like in the days of Noah and the flood, people were laughing and going on about life as they always did - and so it is in these final days. When He returns, it is too late to repent and it will be a terrible time for those who do not have their name written in the book of the lamb (Jesus). God answers prayers and blesses his children for humbling themselves and acknowleding that we are nothing without him, but to be saved you must do what He commanded - born of water and the Spirit!

http://www.revivalfellowship.org/study.asp

Check the link above for other faith building tools. The Bible numerics and so forth. There really is no excuse for not believing.

You are in Yorkshire, no? You should come to a meeting on Sunday. I would pick you up and take you there and bring you back. If you read Mark 16 you will see that jesus told us to preach the Gospel to everyone and that is our calling. Yes, evangelise. It is knowing that God is real and understanding the terrible consequences for those who do not believe that drives us on to try and bring as mnay people to the LORD as possible in these last days. hence the reason I would drive and pick you up and take you back. It is in Goole, but we have people who travel from Hull, Skipton, Wakefield.... Yes. You will travel far when you know the fruit of God is there.

Like the scriptures says - 'today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts'.... when you die it's too late and you will only be aware of your fatal choice of not doing what God coammanded when you are awoken from your slumber at the day of judgement.

BOA Lifetime Member

cant we just get back to hating zionists.
    lol the trance has gone

Banned

cant we just get back to hating zionists.
    that goes without saying dude

Banned

I agree, Metropolis is a joke. That's why I don't go in there.

OK, If you are serious about wanting to know more and why this is different then read this relatively short Word document

http://www.mediafire.com/?fm83viiyvgn

Make sure you digest it.

btw this http://www.revivalfellowship.org/default.asp is the fellowship i attend. I am not saying we are the only ones who actually understand the full Gospel, there are other groups around, but there are very few. It is written that only a remnant are saved and this is understood to be very small.

This fellowship is not like the organised religions, like the ones i stated previously. they are dead and God is not in them. It is because of these false organisations that there are so many unbelievers around who view the catholic church (especially) as some figurehead of God, when in fact 666 is the numerical value of the 'Vicar of Christ - The Pope' in Latin.

Ours is the real deal and I know found peace after so many years of searching through the different churches. When God knew I was ready. my path crossed with those in the felloship and on that very day I received the Holy Spirit (evidenced by the speaking of tongues) which is promised in the scriptures. Right then i Knew God was real and that this truly was the way, the truth and the life. People are healed of aids - completely after baptism. Children lame from birth who are baptised can walk for the first time. heroin addicts are completely healed without cold turkey. People with a club foot are healed after baptism. So many other diseases and illnesses I saw healed before my very eyes. I am not talking about those false witch doctor things in africa - this is the real thing. Where you meet people in the street and see the problems they have and watch how God instantly heals them. It is so uplifting and so reassuring in these wicked days we live in. Just like in the days of Noah and the flood, people were laughing and going on about life as they always did - and so it is in these final days. When He returns, it is too late to repent and it will be a terrible time for those who do not have their name written in the book of the lamb (Jesus). God answers prayers and blesses his children for humbling themselves and acknowleding that we are nothing without him, but to be saved you must do what He commanded - born of water and the Spirit!

http://www.revivalfellowship.org/study.asp

Check the link above for other faith building tools. The Bible numerics and so forth. There really is no excuse for not believing.

You are in Yorkshire, no? You should come to a meeting on Sunday. I would pick you up and take you there and bring you back. If you read Mark 16 you will see that jesus told us to preach the Gospel to everyone and that is our calling. Yes, evangelise. It is knowing that God is real and understanding the terrible consequences for those who do not believe that drives us on to try and bring as mnay people to the LORD as possible in these last days. hence the reason I would drive and pick you up and take you back. It is in Goole, but we have people who travel from Hull, Skipton, Wakefield.... Yes. You will travel far when you know the fruit of God is there.

Like the scriptures says - 'today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts'.... when you die it's too late and you will only be aware of your fatal choice of not doing what God coammanded when you are awoken from your slumber at the day of judgement.
    the point where i get stuck is paying the 10 % of my salary bit to the church.
    i do believe you are a good person though

BOA Lifetime Member

catholicism is the only true christianity.
    lol the trance has gone

Banned

catholicism is the only true christianity.
    i do like the Black Madonna

you ever seen a black madonna before dude.

theres some in Truro Cathedral, if you ever go to Cornwall.

BOA Lifetime Member

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

please watch the first part, and no, im not being funny!
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast