Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McLaren Sacked

BOA Lifetime Member

Default McLaren Sacked

following England's failure to qualify for Euro 2008, the FA have sacked Steve McClaren at an emergency board meeting this morning...

McLaren's record as England manager...

Played 18
    Won 9
    Drawn 4
    Lost 5

who would want the job now?
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

dont know why anyone would, a bunch of over paid plums to work with and the cunt like media permanently on your case.
    lol the trance has gone


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

only reason he didn't resign is cos he wouldn't have got any severence money.

It's all about money these days. That's why we're shit.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    following England's failure to qualify for Euro 2008, the FA have sacked Steve McClaren at an emergency board meeting this morning...

McLaren's record as England manager...

Played 18
    Won 9
    Drawn 4
    Lost 5

who would want the job now?
    He should serve a jail sentence as well.......tufty hair'd cunt!:grr:
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

Mourinho would be the best choice but he wouldn't take it...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

couldnt give two flying shits to be honest. untill england give us a team worth supporting,im out.

BOA Mod

If i wasnt doing that i'd be crying.

BOA Lifetime Member

the players have to take their fair share of the blame, even though he probably should have started 4-4-2
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I hate the way the manager gets blamed for everything, and gets sacked when the team don't perform.

It wasn't him in the goal, letting them in. It wasn't him running aimlessly round the pitch, not able to score, and letting the Croatians through every 5 minutes...

His tactics might have been crap, but if the players had performed better, then maybe we could have won. But no-one ever suggests the players should be sacked after such a bad performance, just the manager. If MacLaren should be sacked, then that goalie should be hung in my opinion!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Real Madrid coach up for the job?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/7107060.stm
    Last edited by teknorich; 22-11-2007 at 01:59 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

i feel for Carson but he really should have got his body behind that shot for the first goal, there were a few first choice players out last night...

the players that didn't perform though need to be dropped...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Media over here report that Jürgen Klinsmann is one of the candidates for the job,wouldn´t be the worst choice as he played for the Spurs in the 90´s and is familiar with the English football,but i doubt he´s gonna do it..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i feel for Carson but he really should have got his body behind that shot for the first goal, there were a few first choice players out last night...

the players that didn't perform though need to be dropped...
    Yeah, but what happened to his hand to eye co-ordination? He barely got a touch on it, if he'd done better with that at least he'd have turned it round the post. But yeah, he shouldn't have been picked really, should have been James, David Healy has proven that form for club and country don't always tally and most other keepers have got away with a lot more for England.

How shit was Bridge as well? And why wasn't Wes Brown picked?

I think it's right to blame the manager though - he picks the players, he chooses the tactics, prepares the players for what they'll be up against and what they need to do to make his tactics work and supposedly motivates the players...

I think the team should be

Walcott Rooney
    Cole Carrick Hargreaves SWP
    A Hole Terry Ferdinand Richards
    James

That when everyone's fit, and have the likes of Brown, Agbonlahor and Ashton on the bench...

I mean I thought Gerrard would do better being captain, and he wasn't that bad, but he didn't really impose himself the way you'd expect. Lampard should clearly be dropped - not a big game player, even if he did score the penalty, he was pretty anonymous otherwise.

I blame the Spurs players at the end of the day! They're clearly not good enough for England! The ones that have been playing at least, maybe Lennon and King are good enough.

The manager should have blooded more youngsters as well instead of picking the usual suspects all the time and not giving anyone else much of a chance. Then surprise, surprise, we get a few injuries and we look shit and certain players look out of their depth.

BOA Lifetime Member

Capello could be good, he's arguably the best club manager in the world (best record at least), though he's not got the pedigree at international level. Either him or Otto Rehagel - if he can win Euro 2004 with Greece then he should do well with England.

I think we should play more like Man U, play more on the counter and use two defensive midfielders who can play a bit ie Carrick with his range of passing, and Hargreaves with his tenacity. That's what Croatia did to us after all and it's what a lot of non-British teams do, it's less risky, but the football can be attractive on the break at least.

Banned

Mourinho innit

BOA Lifetime Member

totally agree with Will, that's somin i don't type very often
    Numeric

SPORTS MODERATOR

id go with jose i just love his attitude towards the press an everyone,noone in the england team will be bigger than him :cheese:
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

M.O.D.

mclaren SHOULD be blamed. he took the exact same players who have qualified for everything for years and turned them into a bunch of bumbling idiots.

you lot underrated sven.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    mclaren SHOULD be blamed. he took the exact same players who have qualified for everything for years and turned them into a bunch of bumbling idiots.

you lot underrated sven.
    word. what the british media did to that poor cunt was criminal.
    best england manager since robson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast