Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Ronaldo looks like a right window licker there...
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Rooney's hair style is amazing though isn't it :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    Gerrard can't trust anyone around his missus, dirty slag...
    Hahaha, mind you, I've heard Colleen is into dogging too, probably bollocks, but I'd like to believe it's true!

It's funny yet somewhat predictable the way the Liverpool players houses keep getting broken into when they're away in europe, though breaking in when there were people there sounds a bit more brazen, unless they thought he'd just left the lights on to try and fool them...

Ultimate Freak

colleen is a dog...

Nasty looking girl her...

her and rooney should ditch there kids at birth, save us all looking at there ugly mugs and being mentally scarred for life.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

zzzz.

i said i do not follow football like i used to... so what has changed? nothing...

i post when liverpool are going through a bad patch and you say nothing about the fact i show my face, yet when we are winning, you seem to jump on me with the 'same old, same old' attack.

I have posted after every game simply because i have access to the internet at work and i normally look on here once a day and can read the liverpool website... i still watch MoTD when i am in, although i make no special efforts to watch particular matches anymore.

your judgements on liverpool's games are never worth anything anyway because if liverpool win, it's because the other team is 'bad'. You never give credit and seemingly far too biased in favour of man united.

BOA Lifetime Member

haha what a load of bollox this has turned out to be lol ..

the game will be a hard one to judge lots of tackels goin in hard and some dirty ones also !! few yellow cards as normal and maybe 1 red ...

with utd holding the best defence in the prem so far this season i cant see us letting in anymore than 1 goal v liverpool we let 2 v arsenal cos we went to sleep and that wont happen again ... 5 years since a win for liverpool at there place that says a lot !!! ronaldo , rooney , anderson and tevez will have a great time playing with your back 4 !! hargreevs should be fit and in the starting 11 and knowing he is goin to pick a side tonight v roma which wont play at the weekend so no problems with injurys there !!

im 100% sure gerrard will have 1 or 2 dives in the box for a pen as normal ( like last night !!! ) and i hope ronaldo does the same for me its 1-1 or 2-1 to utd i cant see us gettin beat simple as

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    zzzz.

i said i do not follow football like i used to... so what has changed? nothing...

i post when liverpool are going through a bad patch and you say nothing about the fact i show my face, yet when we are winning, you seem to jump on me with the 'same old, same old' attack.

I have posted after every game simply because i have access to the internet at work and i normally look on here once a day and can read the liverpool website... i still watch MoTD when i am in, although i make no special efforts to watch particular matches anymore.

your judgements on liverpool's games are never worth anything anyway because if liverpool win, it's because the other team is 'bad'. You never give credit and seemingly far too biased in favour of man united.
    i said fair play last night soft lad, me thinks you do protest too much, how come you support a local rugby club in leeds but support a footy team 70 miles away :lol:

i thought your fav sport up there was stickin one in the back end of a sheep anyway...
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    i said fair play last night soft lad, me thinks you do protest too much, how come you support a local rugby club in leeds but support a footy team 70 miles away :lol:

i thought your fav sport up there was stickin one in the back end of a sheep anyway...
    i support wakefield rugby team because that's where i was born...

no football team there, ....

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    haha what a load of bollox this has turned out to be lol ..

the game will be a hard one to judge lots of tackels goin in hard and some dirty ones also !! few yellow cards as normal and maybe 1 red ...

with utd holding the best defence in the prem so far this season i cant see us letting in anymore than 1 goal v liverpool we let 2 v arsenal cos we went to sleep and that wont happen again ... 5 years since a win for liverpool at there place that says a lot !!! ronaldo , rooney , anderson and tevez will have a great time playing with your back 4 !! hargreevs should be fit and in the starting 11 and knowing he is goin to pick a side tonight v roma which wont play at the weekend so no problems with injurys there !!

im 100% sure gerrard will have 1 or 2 dives in the box for a pen as normal ( like last night !!! ) and i hope ronaldo does the same for me its 1-1 or 2-1 to utd i cant see us gettin beat simple as
    Our defence you talk about there mate was actually they best defence in the prem until the weekend.

So you can say our defence is one of the best in the prem and has been one of the most consistent for a long defence...

They will have a torrid against our defence, i dont know why you think our defence is soo bad...

Carragher & Hypia have been solid
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Tevs will run rings round the slow Hypia...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

torres will run rings round that donkey ferdinand

BOA Lifetime Member

Rio the great, best defender in the league :) after maybe Vidic
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

or maybe carra

BOA Lifetime Member

that donkey, don't be daft :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    or maybe carra
    lol

good but hardly the best.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

rather have yobo and klingon.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

nah seriously Torres is class and the United defence will have a job containing him...

but United's will be the strongest defence that Torres has come up against in the Premiership...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

chelsea fans would have said that but he took the piss with that goal

BOA Lifetime Member

wasn't enough to win the game though was it
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Our defence you talk about there mate was actually they best defence in the prem until the weekend.

So you can say our defence is one of the best in the prem and has been one of the most consistent for a long defence...

They will have a torrid against our defence, i dont know why you think our defence is soo bad...

Carragher & Hypia have been solid
    tell me whats changed from past seasons to it ? its still the same the only thing is you have had a defenceive midfielder to sit on front this season which has took the pressure off the back 4 dont get carried away with a few clean sheets carra & hypia go to sleep far to often and both piss poor in the air off corners and thats been proven time & time again !!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast