Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    You have to create a chance to score.
    er,what game were you watching??!? we created loads of chances.

BOA Lifetime Member

your best chances were when Edwin was making a cock of himself, other than that you hardly created anything clear cut, lots of pressure but nothing to really trouble our defence which was awesome, what happened to Torres? :lol:

that was the difference between champions and pretenders yesterday...

anyone see the head to head stats for the top four over the past few years? Liverpool are way behind United, Chelsea and Arsenal, until they learn to beat the better teams regular Liverpool will never come anywhere near the title :)
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    same old story.we batter you,but dont put the ball in the net.you had one chance and scored.thats the diffrence.
    i second that!

self inflicted

BOA Lifetime Member

please define 'batter' :lol:

you applied some pressure but Edwin was hardly worked...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Well, congrats were due i spose.

But we deserved at least a point from the game.

We should of been 2 maybe 3 up with the chances we had in the first half. Fair play to that muppet rio ferdinand he completely closed out torres in the second half. Torres had the better of the first half against him and vidic.

Midfield on both sides was tightly contested id have to give liverpools the nod tho as we had majority of the possesion and territorial advantage. However we were at home so this should be expected.

Referee made some minor errors, first half. Simulation by ronaldo which was blatent. Also never booked a united player after they booted the ball way in the first half after a free kick was awarded. However he did book mascheron for disent in the second. And he then also failed to book ronaldo again for the simulation in the second half after a challenge with hypia..

Fair play to united. They came flooked a goal with the first shot and only shot on goal on the first half and then shut up shop. United didnt look like scoring another in all honesty and when they did score they didnt look like scoring within that period.. But if im honest i never got the feeling we would also.

We marked ronaldo out the game again, tevez was non existent bar his goal as was pie man throughout the game we did well. Our defence had it sorted until the corner Yossi the jew should of come out of the line the muppet, schoolboy error.

Kewell, Benayoun, Riise and kuyt all turd.

But there you go, its not the end of the season for us, long way to go...

Never say never.

Overall a shite game, both teams played wank... You wouldnt think you were watching two of the most successful teams in british and european football with the way that game was played yesterday.

3 points is all it is, hopefully we might seek some revenge at old trafford...

Never say Never.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Torres didn't really get a look in at all mate, got past Vidic once i think, and Rooney should have put the contest beyond doubt with the best move of the game, which involved some awesome skill from Cristiano...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

same old story.we batter you,but dont put the ball in the net.you had one chance and scored.thats the diffrence.

you're living in dreamland son.
    your midfield was bossed by Utd's throughout the game.

both teams had a couple of clear cut chances each. difference is Utd put one of theirs in the onion bag.
    sc***ers had alot more possesion than Utd in the 2nd half, but that's to be expected from a team chasing the game.

the main point this game underlined for me, is that liverpool simply aren't good enough to win the prem.

who knows though, if they sold kewell, they could maybe raise half a mill or so to go towards new signings....

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post

you're living in dreamland son.
    your midfield was bossed by Utd's throughout the game.

both teams had a couple of clear cut chances each. difference is Utd put one of theirs in the onion bag.
    sc***ers had alot more possesion than Utd in the 2nd half, but that's to be expected from a team chasing the game.

the main point this game underlined for me, is that liverpool simply aren't good enough to win the prem.

who knows though, if they sold kewell, they could maybe raise half a mill or so to go towards new signings....
    I wouldnt say you bossed the midfield lad. If you "bossed" it as you say, how come possesion and territorial advantage was in our favour.

That would suggest that we had the ball more often that not in your midfield, final third area but could not produce the final ball to capitalise on all the pressure we had been applying.

Hargreaves just sat infront if the defence all day scooping up all the shit crosses and long punted passes/balls that we were delivering. The only thing he contributed was the efffort that went over the bar.

Numeric, Torres did have the better of the first half lad, you could see your back four was nervous when he got on the ball... That time he knocked it past Vidic, Square chin, brought him down purposfully which should of been another booking.

I cant say anyone on either teams had a amazing game and id be surprised (actually some one will) if you can say a particular player stood out..

it was a shit game...

Liverpool need to get rid of. Riise, Kewell, Jewboy, Kuyt, Voronin,

Am dreaming, and it is dream that we can poach Berbatov off tottenham in the new year or end of season, him and torres up front would be class
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

at the end of the day united won at anfield, all the stats dont mean anything...if liverpool played better they should have won but they didnt, united did!

:xsmile:
    Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

Am not arguing that fact mate...

just the fact that microdot thinks that united bossed the midfield..

which is just nuts...
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

Crouch should be playing ahead of Kuyt anyway, Torres would have alot more success playing off of him and just Crouch's presence causes problems for defenders.

BOA Lifetime Member

kuyt was shite.embarrasing even.

and i cant be arsed responding to microdicks post as its complete pigeonshite.

Ultimate Freak

Liverpool need to get rid of.

Riise, Kewell, Benayoun, Voronin, Sissoko.

We need world class left and right backs.

Its a shame like coz when fergie was signing the likes of carrick, ronaldo, and saha. Houllier was signing Diouf, Cheyroun etc etc.

To be fair to united that team they have got now some of the players there have had a long time to gel. Its one of the strongest squads i think they have had over recent years, possibly stronger than the 1999 squad they had.

But liverpool and rafa have had to play catch up coz of houlliers terrible signings. United have been buying players £15 + Mil for a while now, our first purchase of a player over that value was only recently.

I reckon in the season coming and next you'll see this side gel alot more, we do have quality players now, but we just need to decent wing backs and another prolific centre forward.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

houllier was at the united game yesterday, bringin us his bad luck....piss off back to france

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    I wouldnt say you bossed the midfield lad. If you "bossed" it as you say, how come possesion and territorial advantage was in our favour.

That would suggest that we had the ball more often that not in your midfield, final third area but could not produce the final ball to capitalise on all the pressure we had been applying.

Hargreaves just sat infront if the defence all day scooping up all the shit crosses and long punted passes/balls that we were delivering. The only thing he contributed was the efffort that went over the bar.

Numeric, Torres did have the better of the first half lad, you could see your back four was nervous when he got on the ball... That time he knocked it past Vidic, Square chin, brought him down purposfully which should of been another booking.

I cant say anyone on either teams had a amazing game and id be surprised (actually some one will) if you can say a particular player stood out..

it was a shit game...

Liverpool need to get rid of. Riise, Kewell, Jewboy, Kuyt, Voronin,

Am dreaming, and it is dream that we can poach Berbatov off tottenham in the new year or end of season, him and torres up front would be class
    liverpool's midfield was rendered almost completely ineffectual, therefore it would be safe to say that Utd bossed the midfield.
    I could deffo say one player stood out in this game.
    Rio Ferdinand was immense, cementing his reputation as the best centre half in the league.
    dude should be england captain imo.

Ultimate Freak

kuyt was shite.embarrasing even.

and i cant be arsed responding to microdicks post as its complete pigeonshite.
    don't insult me, you worthless little cocksucker.

I keep all my responses friendly enough until little bitches like yourself bring it down to personal insults.
    you obviously lack the football knowledge to argue your point, so why not just keep it shut, fcukwit?

pm me if you'd like to insult me in person, I'd be interested to hear what a bin dipping, granny stabbing scouse cunt like yourself has to say when he cant hide behind the internet.

Ultimate Freak

I thought Gerrard Mascherano & Anderson Hargreaves all had good games and kinda cancelled each other out. Liverpool got the ball out wide on quite a few opportunities but Kewell and Benyouwn wasted too much. Think Liverpool have a problem out wide, think Babel is and will be a quality player and is still learning but they could do with another quailty player who can open other teams up.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    Rio Ferdinand was immense, cementing his reputation as the best centre half in the league.
    word, Rio is the daddy without question
    Numeric

Supreme Freak

Utd did enough to beat an inferior team.

ps. it's great sitting here in cockneyland listening(??) to the northern reds verbally bashing each other:lol:
    What do you think I should do if I ever grow up?

www.stinsford.me.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212090572

BOA Lifetime Member

Watched the game and have to say liverpool didnt create anything clear cut. Only errors from the keeper did they have their chances.

Thought anderson done well, and rio was superb. As he usually is in big games. Shame about the not so important ones.

Where were torres and gerrard?

Liverpool have no creativity in midfield and there is the reason they wont win the league
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast