Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BOA Lifetime Member

If Microdot and Bassline Junkie have a fight I hope it's put on youtube so we can all watch it!

SPORTS MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    don't insult me, you worthless little cocksucker.

I keep all my responses friendly enough until little bitches like yourself bring it down to personal insults.
    you obviously lack the football knowledge to argue your point, so why not just keep it shut, fcukwit?

pm me if you'd like to insult me in person, I'd be interested to hear what a bin dipping, granny stabbing scouse cunt like yourself has to say when he cant hide behind the internet.
    now now ladies this is a forum no need for the handbags but yea pm each other if you have problems we dont wana see it on the forum,if you do want to get together av it out send me link on youtube
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

SPORTS MODERATOR

the game was poor really,united scored liverpool put loads of pressure on with nothin really happenin,i thought the arsenal game was much better,just watchin arsenal play the ball all game on the floor was entertainment
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    don't insult me, you worthless little cocksucker.

I keep all my responses friendly enough until little bitches like yourself bring it down to personal insults.
    you obviously lack the football knowledge to argue your point, so why not just keep it shut, fcukwit?

pm me if you'd like to insult me in person, I'd be interested to hear what a bin dipping, granny stabbing scouse cunt like yourself has to say when he cant hide behind the internet.
    who the **** do you think you are??!? if you cant take a joke,thats your problem. so get your jam wrags out your handbag and ****off. dont respond to my posts,i wont respond to yours.end of.

SPORTS MODERATOR

ok you have both had your say lets leave it at that
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

The worst thing about this game is that both team are owned by americans now, should never have been allowed to happen...

Ultimate Freak

For once I agree with you Will.....

But at least we United fans resisted it rather than welcoming the cunts with open arms!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    The worst thing about this game is that both team are owned by americans now, should never have been allowed to happen...
    SPOT ON ( 1st time for everything hay will ) haha

yeh we didnt want or need , where as liverpool needed so that speaks for it self

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345