Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: why......

BOA Newbie

Default why......

there seems(to me) that theres too many genre specific sections in the forum,making it too spread out,fractious even.
    im 99% sure that every one on this site is into roughly the same music,ie 4x4 and banging so it makes sense to me there should be a music discussion section,music production,technikal and so on and not all of the above for each genre on offer,it might just be me!!
    i like a lot of the genres on offer here but i have to keep flitting about to different section to find out whats happening and some people are just staying in one section probably meaning were not meeting all the various people on here.
    what do you think?

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

i agree in principal, but unfortunately some people won't be able to stop themselves taking the mickey out of other genres of music they don't particularly like
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Mod

Welcome to the forum :)

Keepin' it Unreal

Many moons ago when the forum was first put up, that was the way it was pretty much. Because of constant bickering and other things, its slowely changed over time and become more spread out. Just the way it is now im afraid. Anway, welcome to the board