Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default mark eg coming to weymouth ! ?? shurley not

This cant be true, its just Ive seen a flyer saying that mark eg is playing at a club in weymouth in the near future. This surprises me as weymouth hasnt got any good nightclubs let alone clubs that have proper underground nights. It might be true but I cant see it listed on your bookings page.
    I'd thought i'd mention it in case someone is using your name to line thier pocket !!

Ultimate Freak

If it's true I wouldn't mind checking that out...

Hmmm...
    Follow your music with heart and you can never go wrong...

Junior Freak

Default Weymouth !!!

Trust me even if he is playing it aint worth a long trip from anywhere as the night probably would'nt be anygood as all the clubs in weymouth arnt very good, well not mark eg standard anyway !!!!

Ultimate Freak

What you think the club capacity is mate?
    Follow your music with heart and you can never go wrong...

Junior Freak

Default Club capacity

Not many !! well I would say max 200 - 300 tops in the main room, but It aint that its just I used to play there a while ago & it was'nt bad but I could'nt see mark playing there ! Its not bad for weymouth but its certainly not a proper underground club at all. It will be full of ass holes I bet !![/list]

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah swannie ive seen em as well m8, i was informed by someone that he would be playing in weymouth beforehand and now im seeing posters.

and yes the club is small and will very very likely to be filled with lairy, idiotic pissheads.

will be good if you are playin mark as it will be an opportunity to see you play but its not ure standard m8.

BOA Newbie

This is so old news. But anyone can tell that was true or false because i don't remember that mark was come or not.