Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

Parsnip

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Dust View Post
    Vinyl sales are up so I don't think that statement stands
    We'll have to agree to disagree then.

Non-DJs who buy vinyl purely for home listening is the most minuscule of minorities within a scene populated by minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Dust View Post
    Music has never been a democracy by its very nature and on some projects I do the end product is final, like a painting. You may think it's odd but that's the way we work.
    Perhaps I'm missing something then, because it looks like most of the Dust Science catalogue is available on Juno Download.

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by TechMouse View Post

Non-DJs who buy vinyl purely for home listening is the most minuscule of minorities within a scene populated by minorities.

Perhaps I'm missing something then, because it looks like most of the Dust Science catalogue is available on Juno Download.
    Consider it bought!

Supreme Freak

Disagree with facts all you want :) Plus we have loads of people on our list who aren't DJ's that buy vinyl, do we have to go around and around?

DS93 isn't, Dustdubz isn't - like I said, whatever we feel is right for the project.