Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supreme Freak

wicked event
    was fun playing some heavyweight electro. Got a few hand shakes from pleased customers!

Had to leave earlyish cos I had 2 gigs on Sunday, so didn't catch Mark, but Surgeon started things off nicely, and Jerome's German Funk was the tits

Supreme Freak

http://www.3sss.co.uk/matthintontechnoexpmay2008.mp3

my set, with a little of the Pure Techno guys before, and Jerome Hill after. Enjoi

Ultimate Freak

What furness said!
    Henry's minimal was amazing, surgeon = wow! Matt what i caught of you was wicked m8, basically the music was of the highest order all night from start to finish! Was lovin the dubstep furness was playin at the end. I could't decide what room to be in so i was going back and forth! Mark & inigo, great stuff, it really was all good. This was my first experiment, it's definately worth the track!

What a night! Thank's to oriel, mackie, mark & whoever else is involved!
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

Prince Of Warthogs

it was a good one thats for sure
    sugeon was great but i was on at the same time

all good though
    love your mum

Administrator

many thanks to everyone involved. it was a great vibe in there. wanna thank matt hinton for coming down, all the 2nd room guys, and also mackie and oriel. was lovely to see henry and jerome :)

as for toni surgeon, well i have to say - i only heard the last bit of his set but omg what i heard was incredible... lovely guy too but hey, you know that ;)

then onto inigo. well OMG what an incredible set for us. it was almost 15 years since we last played together in manchester. it was like yesterday!!!!!

let me know what you all think :)

ok see yaa!!! VIVA MANCHESTER!!!!

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK NEENAN View Post
    What furness said!
    Henry's minimal was amazing, surgeon = wow! Matt what i caught of you was wicked m8, basically the music was of the highest order all night from start to finish! Was lovin the dubstep furness was playin at the end. I could't decide what room to be in so i was going back and forth! Mark & inigo, great stuff, it really was all good. This was my first experiment, it's definately worth the track!

What a night! Thank's to oriel, mackie, mark & whoever else is involved!
    cheers dude

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG View Post
    many thanks to everyone involved. it was a great vibe in there. wanna thank matt hinton for coming down, all the 2nd room guys, and also mackie and oriel. was lovely to see henry and jerome :)

as for toni surgeon, well i have to say - i only heard the last bit of his set but omg what i heard was incredible... lovely guy too but hey, you know that ;)

then onto inigo. well OMG what an incredible set for us. it was almost 15 years since we last played together in manchester. it was like yesterday!!!!!

let me know what you all think :)

ok see yaa!!! VIVA MANCHESTER!!!!
    no worries man. really enjoyed myself. again soon maybe? :-)

Ultimate Freak

thanks everyone for a great night ! was great to see so many people make the effort to travel from all over uk big shout to you all you know who you are. also dj's all rocked it back room and front ...everyone was class hats off to you all ! Surgeon played one of the best sets ive heard in a club. big thanks to henry for helping sort the rig at the begining! the whole night had a rave feel to it and mark and inigo with out doubt ended the night in style that last bit of music was madness ! To everyone who came to after party you are all party animals and made it a great follow on from the main event !
    Thanks mark & chrissi for all your help and to all BOA members that came.

Hope everyone can make it junes 20th for our summer party with locked and bas mooy
    JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123