Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CL final

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    hopefully a huge meteor falls from the sky wiping out all 22 players on the pitch,then nobody wins.

There will be no big screens put up for the mancs and the victory parade (if they win) will not take place through the city centre coz of the grief the rangers fans caused.

:lol:

Or so they say its coz of the rangers fans, i think its more to do with 10% of United Fans coming from Manchester and the rest being outside manchester and the majority being in China and Asia :lol: .

If they had a parade it would probs look weak compared to liverpools in 2005 (1 Million Fans). Thats probably the reason why they aint having one (if they win it). Too embaressing.:lol:

And it would be a mission and a half for the all those die hard manc fans to get plane tickets to fly across and seem them bring home the cup.

If they get beat on Wednesday the streets of manchester will be empty on Thursday. If they win.......... The Streets of Manchester will be empty of Thursday.
    Last edited by DJ RE:HAB; 19-05-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Or so they say its coz of the rangers fans, i think its more to do with 10% of United Fans coming from Manchester and the rest being outside manchester and the majority being in China and Asia :lol: .

If they had a parade it would probs look weak compared to liverpools in 2005 (1 Million Fans). Thats probably the reason why they aint having one (if they win it). Too embaressing.:lol:

And it would be a mission and a half for the all those die hard manc fans to get plane tickets to fly across and seem them bring home the cup.

If they get beat on Wednesday the streets of manchester will be empty on Thursday. If they win.......... The Streets of Manchester will be empty of Thursday.
    take note

Numeric

Ultimate Freak

:lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    take note

Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

There is some truth in what i said though

Parade banned after soccer violence

2 days ago
    Manchester United fans would miss out on a home-coming celebration should they win the European Cup after officials banned any parade.

The controversial decision comes 48 hours after an orgy of violence by Rangers fans following their Uefa Cup defeat in the city.

But a row broke out over the decision as the city council blamed the football club and Greater Manchester Police.

A spokeswoman said: "Manchester City Council met with police and made it quite clear this was a decision for Manchester United FC and GMP. The city council has made no decision about the parade."

Calls were not returned by GMP following the council statement.
    Meanwhile, plans for a victory parade in west London if Chelsea win the Champions' League final have been put on hold. The club and Hammersmith & Fulham council have not been able to agree a suitable date for the event. A spokesman for the council said Chelsea turned down the option of a victory parade on the Sunday immediately after the final.

Councillor Nicholas Botterill, cabinet member for environment said: "We hope Chelsea FC win on Wednesday and if they do it would be a fantastic achievement for the club and for London as a whole. It would be only right to celebrate one of the biggest prizes in world sport with a victory parade.

"Therefore we are extremely disappointed that Chelsea seem reluctant to hold the celebration on the Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday when fans from all across London could enjoy the occasion.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah man i knew the first part of the post was alright, just the rest that was bullshit :)
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I hope United win it, thinking about it, but I have a feeling Chelsea will do it, especially after Vidic's comments, Drogba will probably get a brace now and Ronaldo probably won't turn up.

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah dunno what Vidic was thinkin makin them comments, there's no point
    Numeric

Banned

going to be a Chelsea win, no doubt in my mind.

Abramovich is a Russian Jewish gangster. Those officials who run the game linesmen, referee will be on a nice bonus for fixing this game you can be sure.

The whole event this year was designed for Chelsea to win in Moscow, pretty obvious really.

BOA Lifetime Member

i just hope its a good game , after the FA cup final last season it makes you think every time we play chelsea

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    i just hope its a good game , after the FA cup final last season it makes you think every time we play chelsea
    face it the Russian Mafia are extremely powerful. People's lives and families are at stake here.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    face it the Russian Mafia are extremely powerful. People's lives and families are at stake here.

we could do with luke chadwick back then to scare them off with his ugly looks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    we could do with luke chadwick back then to scare them off with his ugly looks
    need to play a perfect game and score about four goals

Banned

i hope man utd win. i hate that Russian crook.

Ultimate Freak

Man United and Chelsea have failed to sell there allocation of seats for the Final The Times is reporting.

LMAO.

The Best Supported Club. LOL.

Even a strippers t*ts are better supported than the mancs.

Supposedly the biggest club in the world. Liverpool got 40,000 + fans to dortmund in 2001 45,000 to Istanbul and then near enough half the same amount to Athens. Ticket prices for these events were extortinate, the tickets for this final are face value.

If united cant get rid of there allocation of tickets under what criteria are they the biggest club in the world?
    Last edited by DJ RE:HAB; 20-05-2008 at 11:35 AM.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

don't think those reports mean anything tbh

and in any case you can't blame people for not wanting to go over there, was a stupid idea to hold the final in Moscow in the first place
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Man United and Chelsea have failed to sell there allocation of seats for the Final The Times is reporting.

LMAO.

The Best Supported Club. LOL.

Even a strippers t*ts are better supported than the mancs.

Supposedly the biggest club in the world. Liverpool got 40,000 + fans to dortmund in 2001 45,000 to Istanbul and then near enough half the same amount to Athens. Ticket prices for these events were extortinate, the tickets for this final are face value.

If united cant get rid of there allocation of tickets under what criteria are they the biggest club in the world?
    i take it you went to see liverpool in the final then?

if united were playing in greece or turkey i would have gone, Moscow have proved a little difficult and a little expensive for me! the russina authorities are being very strict....its bollox to be honest!
    Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by fatcollective View Post
    i take it you went to see liverpool in the final then?

if united were playing in greece or turkey i would have gone, Moscow have proved a little difficult and a little expensive for me! the russina authorities are being very strict....its bollox to be honest!
    I cant understand why all these fans are saying there being strict when not one fan has set foot in Russia yet. There letting you off with Visa's, the only thing that may of been mentioned is the drinking out and about the town.

I did try and get a loan to cover me to go the final but got rejected, i know various mates who went who could get a loan and they spent £2500 + some people even more. So now we have united fans moaning about the cost of tickets and the trip.

Its irrelevant really were this game is played its your biggest game in 9 years, if it were on the moon it should be sold out, talk of hostile police (without being there) and the price of flights (Istanbul & Athens were extortinate) is just excuses.

Its a shame it aint sold out, imagine if the corporate section had not used up so much??

Id say it comes down to loyalty if im honest...

Mind you its not alot of tickets there saying 500 + so in fairness its not like its thousands, but it could of been.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    hopefully a huge meteor falls from the sky wiping out all 22 players on the pitch,then nobody wins.

I'll take that bet... *get's a fiver out of his wallet*
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

BOA Lifetime Member

I cant understand why all these fans are saying there being strict when not one fan has set foot in Russia yet.
    they were interviewing fans in Russia on Sky Sports News this mornin
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    they were interviewing fans in Russia on Sky Sports News this mornin
    ]

ooooops...

In any case Russia has much a right to hold this event as any other country i spose.

Its a Major European City. And as much as people moan about it being expensive, London is probably as just as expensive.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast