Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default The Return of the (Yep Hes Back)

Le Sulk.

And so it starts from Anelka, what a t*at this guy is, moaning about playing right back and taking a penalty without a warm up!! Im sure Nani Said the same.. John Terry offered to take a penalty he missed anyhow but the mans a centre back.

Heres what he said.

"I didn't come here to play on the left or right," he told L'Equipe. "When I came here, people told me I would play in a 4-4-2.

Anelka was also critical of the decision by Chelsea staff to throw him on for the final few minutes of the Champions League final even though he had hardly warmed up.
    "At no point did I think I was going to come on," he added.

"I was on the bench for 110 minutes and suddenly I am asked to play, not even a minute after I was sent out to warm up.

"I don't know if that has ever happened in a Champions League final, in a match of that intensity, that a player has gone on to the pitch without having warmed up. When you go on, you have to be ready to run!"

The former Manchester City striker was Chelsea's fall-guy, taking the seventh and what proved to be the final penalty for the Londoners that was palmed aside by Van der Sar.

Anelka admitted he had refused to be one of the Blues' original penalty-takers.
    "I was asked to take one of the first five kicks," he said.

"But I said: 'That is out of the question, I have come on basically as a right-back and you want me to take a penalty.'

"So I had to go in seventh but Van der Sar pushed away my shot. All the better for him, that is the game."

What a Muppet he is.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

why? hes got a point. hes a 15mill striker who scores goals,why the **** hes being played on the right is beyond me.

the pen miss is a bit of a lame excuse tho.

BOA Lifetime Member

he's a cunt, the club pay his wages, he should do what he's told

he actually refused to take a pen simply because he was brought on as sub and played out of position, WTF, what happened to playing for the team?

he's a mercenary, always has been
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Numeric you hit the nail on the head.

Hes paid by the club he should play where ever he is told too.

So what if he was brought on as right back hes a striker, he should of been first up to take a penalty the faggot.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

hes lucky he got a few minutes on the pitch the moaning little prick

if that bellend drugbar hadnt got sent off he wouldnt of even got a sniff.

dont doubt anelkas ability though,one of the best finishers in the league. i hope he gets in a huff and signs for blackburn to be honest.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

not a big surprise he didnt socre his penalty. I wouldnt expect someone who played hardly 5 or 10 mins to go for a penalty kick in such important match. Grant should give it to someone else.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

i would sack him

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    not a big surprise he didnt socre his penalty. I wouldnt expect someone who played hardly 5 or 10 mins to go for a penalty kick in such important match. Grant should give it to someone else.

If anything it should of been the opposite

He hadnt just been running himself into the ground for the last 120 minutes. Alot them players who took penalties had cramp at the latter stages of the game.

Hes a striker for starts that why he should of took one.

He was one of the freshest players on the pitch.

And he cost £16 Million Pounds...

Need i say more why he should of been in the 5.
    Last edited by DJ RE:HAB; 23-05-2008 at 02:08 PM.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

i think he missed on purpose hehe!!
    Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

Im pretty sure before the pen Van Der Sar was pointing to his right as if to goad Anelka into putting it that way.

What did he go and do, put it to the right of him. Were Van Der Sar asked him to put it.

Thats not the point thought, the point is, out all the penalties hargreaves being the exception they were all hit low. First rule in taking Penalties i always thought was hit it low. Anelka hit it @ a good height for the keeper to save, it werent even that difficult to stop.

Even Terrys slip hit was a better penalty...

Czech and Van Der Sar are not exactly known for being good penalty stoppers either.

Avram must be gutted about signing him he let them well down
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    Anderson is 20 years old, came on for the last few mins of the game then belted his pen into the back of the net to keep United in the fight

the least Grant could have expected is for Anelka to score his pen
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Im pretty sure before the pen Van Der Sar was pointing to his right as if to goad Anelka into putting it that way.

What did he go and do, put it to the right of him. Were Van Der Sar asked him to put it.
    one of mates who's a kopite mentioned that right after the game, i didn't notice it though
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    If anything it should of been the opposite
    He hadnt just been running himself into the ground for the last 120 minutes. Alot them players who took penalties had cramp at the latter stages of the game.
    He didnt even warmed before go in. Penalty was probly his first contact with ball in the game, thats not good.
    The others had cramp in the end of game, but they had a few mins for quick recovery before penalty kicks.
    I think John Terry is the one who lost it for Chelsea, and not Anelka!
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

well word is that Terry took Drogba's penalty as he'd been sent off

so if Chelsea fans wanna be mad at anyone it should be Drog
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Cech didnt deserve anything out of that game either after wearing that ghastly pink jersey!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    Anderson is 20 years old, came on for the last few mins of the game then belted his pen into the back of the net to keep United in the fight
    the least Grant could have expected is for Anelka to score his pen
    good for Anderson, then. he is maybe better penalty kicker than player on the field, but thats another story.

yeah, Anelka is very overpriced as 16mio is way too much for guy in his form. the other thing is, why Grant didnt put Sevcenko in instead of Anelka.? Sevcenko was pretty hot to get into game esp when played in Russia.
    the other thing is that we would never talk about it if Terry would score, tho.