Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2008!

M.O.D.

you guys are forgetting that the first 25 min of the second half was all turkey. i say that as someone who was firmly rooting for the croats.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Sports Moderator

Looking forward to the game tonight..

I took Spain at the start of the tournmant at 13/2 as i thought they would be in with a shout...For me Spain have been 1 of the best teams to watch and i havent' been dissapointed with the football they have have put on display..

If you look at the Spanish team it's packed with talent and it looks like a good few years to come with the present team...

Surely Fabregas has to get to get a start tonight but i'd say that anyway, surely he's proved he's worthy of a first 11 but that's the competition of the Spanish team...

Taking nothing away from Germnay, i'm just glad i picked 3 Germans and 3 Spanish for my fantasy team...
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    you guys are forgetting that the first 25 min of the second half was all turkey. i say that as someone who was firmly rooting for the croats.
    still, number of times they shot on croatian goal in the second half was... 0
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

BOA Lifetime Member

OMG,am i nervous..Looks like Ballack will be able to play..Gonna hit the bong now to calm down a bit..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

M.O.D.

well, the best team of the tournament won. germany had some moments but couldn't match the spanish game. the refereeing was atrocious IMO, though not biased, just bad.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

marcel desialy really has not a clue what was he on about at half time !!!! clearly the best team won .. shame it wasnt spain vs holland final but at least the dirty war starters lost and ballak got a headbutt lol
    :.ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
    : ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
    : Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
    :
    : ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop

Play it loud Play it Proud

BOA Lifetime Member

Well,congrats to Spain..
    We forgot how to play proper football after the first 20 mins or so,as much as i h8 to say it,but it could´ve easily been 2 or even 3:0 for Spain,worthy Champs..

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

commisorations deutschland
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

El NINO :)
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

BOA Lifetime Member

the refereeing was atrocious IMO, though not biased, just bad.
    Don´t get me wrong,no excuse here for losing yesterday`s final,but the ref was a joke..Nearly all games had bad refereeing..UEFA sucks,just heard on German news TV the 4th official who banned both coaches in the Germany vs Austria game was absolutely NOT authorized to do so..Seems they don´t even know their own rulebook,piss poor..

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, Silva should have been sent off, would have been closer in the fantasy footy then! It was Podolski who got head butted though.

Aragones is lucky really I think, he had the best squad and Guiza should have started the final instead of Torres by rights, but Torres got the goal... though it shouldn't have stood as he was pulling back Lahm. I hoped they'd drop him at the end.

M.O.D.

i didn't see anything wrong with that goal, but then again, i think they should allow a lot more than they do :lol:

lahm was just a bit too slow...torres was torching the german back 4 all day

BOA Lifetime Member

i didn't see anything wrong with that goal, but then again, i think they should allow a lot more than they do :lol:

lahm was just a bit too slow...torres was torching the german back 4 all day
    that's the way I saw it
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

BOA Lifetime Member

You have to admit torres is quality.

Never stops running.

Now if only a big team came in for him?
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    It was Podolski who got head butted though.
    he was provocating (and merely got touched), as did ballack in some situations, so thank god proper football won.

BOA Lifetime Member

I thought Spain played football perfection for (near enough) the whole tournament.

Reminded me why i love watching football...

+ i watched most of their games while i was already over in Spain...

EVEN BETTER
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by koma View Post
    he was provocating
    So what??It´s football,not rhythmic gymnastics,synchronized swimming or some other gay sports..

BOA Mod

playing rough is another thing - although there has to be a line too - but i think the way players are provocating fauls on them and all that faking on the field (that is so typical for italy) is pretty "gay"... it shows how someone is a bit insecure in its own abilities and talent... maybe even sexual orientations :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

playing rough is another thing - although there has to be a line too - but i think the way players are provocating fauls on them and all that faking on the field (that is so typical for italy) is pretty "gay"... :lol:
    Totally agreed!But i´ll have to defend Italy,there were times when they faked a whole lot more than at the Euro..
    Same goes for Ballack[whom i can´t stand btw],#1 faker and also #1 foul player when he played in the Bundesliga,he changed since he plays in England..To his own fortune i might add,guess this kind of behaviour is absolutely disliked in England..

BOA Lifetime Member

he was provocating (and merely got touched), as did ballack in some situations, so thank god proper football won.
    Was he intentionally provoking him though or just getting in his face because he was unhappy with him? It's not like he went down when head butted and rolled around.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast