Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default REDFISH 2GB mp3 Player

I broke the original CD that came with it, and on that Cd was a software that could convert avi, xvid mpg etc, into an appropriate format for the mp3 player to play. Now I've tried 3gp and mp4 and de nada.

What can I do? I don't know german and the websites offering original software for this mp3 are in german, makes sense since the player itself was bought in germany. Anyway... I'm outta luck, maybe there is another solution?

Pls help.

cheers
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

BOA Lifetime Member

:(

Keepin' it Unreal

Whats the official website and whats the full model name and number of the mp3 player?

BOA Lifetime Member

http://www.digital-zoom.de/drucker-4639.html

Dieser MP3-Player wurde vor dem Verkaufsstart durch einen anderen MP3-Player ersetzt.
    Penny bietet ab dem 06.08. einen schicken 2GB MP3-Player, mit der Bezeichnung Redfish R10, für 49,99 Euro an. Dabei handelt es sich bei dem Player um ein Produkt aus dem Hause maxfield und zwar genau um den maxfield MAX-JAM 2GB. Der Player spielt neben Musikstücken im Format MP3, WAV, WMA und WMA-DRM10, auch Videos im WMA- und MTV-Format (playerinternes Videoformat) ab. Der integrierte Equalizer verfügt über verschiedene Modi, wie Klassik, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Trubass WOW ...
    The bold part seems to indicate that it needs it's own software.

well this should be the closest thing to the official site... and I have figured out that I need to download the original software for it, the same software that I destroyed on the original cd. I'll look to find it on the net, but have no idea where to start, something will turn up, it always does.
    Last edited by C.O.Prodigy; 27-06-2008 at 01:56 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

After successful installation start the Movie Convertor program by clicking the
    icon on your Windows desktop.
    Select the video fi le to be converted and execute the conversion process. The
    converted fi les are generated in NXV fi le format and can only be played wit the
    SLIMLINE.
    I found this here http://maxfield.de/redfish/redfish_s...B_manual_E.pdf
    It's a slimline variation but I believe that the format used should be the same.
    NXV exstension is needed.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by IQ View Post
    Whats the official website and whats the full model name and number of the mp3 player?
    R10 2GB, 0708Z2N005035

Keepin' it Unreal

Ive had a good look round and cant find a download for the software. I would reccomend contacting maxfield's support team and requesting the software. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

BOA Lifetime Member

Thanks IQ

cheers