Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default I Love Techno - Belgium

Im thinking of going next year and wondered if anybody here had been before and what it was like etc etc?? Looks wicked!

http://www.ilovetechno.be/2008/

Junior Freak

Or infact , does anybody have any recommendations of a good techno fest etc?

BOA Mod
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by koma View Post
    Nice one, i shall look into that. Got a mate in amsterdam too so thats a top excuse for a meet up.

Ultimate Freak

mark eg dj'ed there in 2007 so he will know. line up is ace every year so must be good i think :)
    21 minutes to know

Junior Freak

i love techno is always superb. i've been to the last 6 and never really been disappointed. great atmosphere, good soundsystems in most of the rooms. ghent is a cracking town too, so try and stay for a few days either side.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by echodek View Post
    i love techno is always superb. i've been to the last 6 and never really been disappointed. great atmosphere, good soundsystems in most of the rooms. ghent is a cracking town too, so try and stay for a few days either side.
    Ghent does look lovely, also ive read theres a holiday inn that is within walking distance to flanders expo. Roll in, roll out, sounds good to me!

BOA Newbie

Talking im going

im off to ilt this year me n a mate going on the ferrie from hull to zeebrugger, stoppin at the holiday inn but its a 20min coach ride away so i've bin told
    should be mental...... can't wait to see them banggin blood beatroot guys cant beat a bitta root

Prince Of Warthogs

i wonder if they pay their dj's ?
    love your mum

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by echodek View Post
    It is a good festival. but i had very disappointing experiance the last time i went to. i was bored off me tits with the music they were playing, minimal and electro ... I think i fell a sleep i was so bored. they always get the same acts aswell.
    awakenings was definetly the festival i enjoyed the most . techno for everyone.

the year i stayed in the holiday inn right next to flanders expo.. it was the first time i seen speedy j and chris liebeng . they were on last and played for four hours. some energy from there performance keep me dancing till the early hours with out the help of any yippers
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by djfilthmonger View Post
    It is a good festival. but i had very disappointing experiance the last time i went to. i was bored off me tits with the music they were playing, minimal and electro ... I think i fell a sleep i was so bored. they always get the same acts aswell.
    awakenings was definetly the festival i enjoyed the most . techno for everyone.

the year i stayed in the holiday inn right next to flanders expo.. it was the first time i seen speedy j and chris liebeng . they were on last and played for four hours. some energy from there performance keep me dancing till the early hours with out the help of any yippers
    Not only did you fall asleep, but you paid nigh on a hundred bucks for a taxi home :lol:
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Junior Freak

The venue has to be seen to be believed, IMMENSE! Sounds not the best but its well worth a trip!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBlack View Post
    Not only did you fall asleep, but you paid nigh on a hundred bucks for a taxi home :lol:
    ha ha never been so bored r tired at a festival.

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

BOA Newbie

i was last year and spent more time in GREEN ROOM where DJs played lots hard techno.DJ RUSH was amazing.just went out for see BRITISH MURDER BOYS.hadnt time 4 fall asleep or being bored in there hahaha :-D
    however this year will be playing more electro stuff,unfortunately :-(
    anyway its still good event.
    Last edited by voltage1970; 03-10-2008 at 05:41 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

i love my hard techno never really like dj rush too much he kinda put me to sleep .. either that or was just being a windbag....
    i made for it at q-base drank loads of beer and raved for the whole think

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by davethedrummer View Post
    i wonder if they pay their dj's ?
    sour grapes??

......just kidding, glad that thing got sorted

BOA Newbie

I'll be going to ILT again this year... for indoor techno parties I would also recommend Timewarp in mannheim.
    Awakenings this past weekend was solid as expected... anxious to see the NYE lineup.