Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Registration Help Needed

Got this mail from a new member:

Greetings. Help please. I simply do not know to whom here to address. Tried to write to Mark to the personal message, but to it letters do not go. Here has solved to you))) I was registered more weeks ago, all references have confirmed, but all the same my registration similar атк and have not confirmed. Plus besides I from Russia also do not know English language very well. I here useful have seen so much material, and even write I can nothing. Thanks for the help.)))
    Anyone can solve the problem??
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

gonna need his username,but I'm sure when Mark or Sinner get a moment one of them'll see what's up.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by xes View Post
    gonna need his username,but I'm sure when Mark or Sinner get a moment one of them'll see what's up.
    Username is techno_fan ..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Deceptacon

due to the influx of spam all member registrations now have to be manually accepted, so his is probably in the pile. think sinner is looking after it all.

It is inevitable.

Could the pile not be split between admin/mods? I know mods don't have admin rights but there could be limited admin rights granted surely?
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

BOA Lifetime Member

A friend of mine has been trying to register for a couple of weeks with no joy.

His user name is either Jans or 2screws. he's tried re registering a few times

cheers
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

M.O.D.

hi guys...i just looked for techno_fan, Jans and 2screws and none of them are on the list of users awaiting registration.

i'm going to guess this is because the site is in the middle of a major software update, most of which has not yet been implemented, but will be finished soon.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter