Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default (BE01) Bastardo Electric Rec. Sunil Sharpe- The Blabbermouth Ep (feat Paul Mac Remix)

Artist: Sunil Sharpe
    Title: The Blabbermouth ep
    Label: Bastardo Electrico Recordings
    Cat No: BE001
    Format: 12" Vinyl/Download
    Release Date: 08/12/2008

1. Mestyerhed
    2. Mestyerhed (Paul Mac remix)
    3. Mukis
    4. My Lovely Jacket

Listen to clips here: www.myspace.com/bastardoelectricorecordings

Support from Dave Clarke, Neil Landstrumm, Anderson Noise, Dave Tarrida, Grovskopa, Dave Tarrida and more. Full feedback below…

Neil Landstrumm: Digging the tracks man.. tight production. My lovely wax jacket and mukis my favourites... nice rave elements.

Grovskopa Thanks a lot for hooking me up =) Overall very original stuff!!
    B1 is my pick of the EP.. Really can't make any anecdotes, very original as said before! Will try and play B1! Might be a too far away from my "normal" but I will!

Chris Finke: thanks for the promo - its wicked and i have been playing all 4 tracks with great reactions wherever i can. Tracks 1 and 4 are the ones i have played the most. Will continue to support this too - its a winner

Dave Tarrida: nice ep. like the main track and the remix the best.

Anderson Noise: Great Job! Paul Mac remix is great!

Alex Cortex: Checked the sunil sharpe e.p. recently and got to say i really like it!

C-System- I like Paul mac remix and original! So acid ;)

Kr!z (Token Records): Thanks for the link man, i like track 1 & 2. great for playing out, love paul's interpretation too.

Ed Karney (Mixmag) - This is a very solid release which you should be pleased with

Owain Kimber (Little Detroit) Cracking tracks here. Paul Mac's remix of Mestyerhed is a real grinder (lovin that break!). Will definitely play & review for LittleDetroit

Djamel (‘Ceoltronic’ - RTE Pulse). Cracking ep man! Full support. The Paul Mac remix is whopper. 303 lines are quality!

Dave Clarke playlisted "My Lovely Wax Jacket" on White Noise Radio Show, September 20th http://3voor12.vpro.nl/programmas/afleveringen/39831722

Paul Corey (Resident Advisor) playlisted Paul Mac remix of 'Mestyerhed' on Machines are Funky Radio Show, October 18th http://machinesarefunky.blogspot.com...ith-le_19.html

For the first release on Irish Dj Jamie Behan's new techno label Bastardo Electrico, it is only fitting that it should come from legendary Dublin Dj Sunil Sharpe. From small techno sweatboxes to festival arenas, from Tresor in Germany to the U-Club in Slovakia, and back to Ireland, Sunil's formidable skills behind the decks has amazed crowds across Europe. This release is a snapshot of Sunil's uncompromising sonic assaults.

Opening with "Mestyerhed", the tone is set by fizzling noise and frantic vocal snips that pave the way for a mixture of mind bending lead sounds, making this a truly unique dancefloor killer. UK techno legend Paul Mac (Stimulus, C-Side, Theory etc.) combines contemporary techno, acid, and breakbeats to his bass wobbling "Mestyerhed" remix, with an uplifting breakdown that will surely see some serious big room rotation. "Mukis" goes a dark bunker techno route, with sirens and fierce squawking noises offsetting a deep and sinister lead synth, while "My Lovely Wax Jacket" displays a more jacking side to the ep. A cracking debut release that acts as a pre-cursor to upcoming eps featuring DJ Bone, Kevin Gorman, Glenn Keohane & Mike McCoy and the label owner Jamie Behan.

The ethos of this label is a reaction against the tendency to pigeon-hole music into increasingly finite sub-genres. It will show that you can have a continuity of sound, attitude, and atmosphere between diverse releases.

Links:

www.bastardoelectrico.com

www.myspace.com/bastardoelectricorecordings

www.myspace.com/sunilsharpe

www.myspace.com/paulmacuk

BOA Lifetime Member

Must get me copy of this.
    Heard the gig in Electric Aveue went well.
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by djfilthmonger View Post
    Must get me copy of this.
    Heard the gig in Electric Aveue went well.
    Yeah man the launch went great. Savage crowd in and Sunil was unreal as always.
    The record should be winging it down Waterford direction on Monday or Tuesday :)

BOA Lifetime Member

good stuff
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

BOA Newbie

Available to buy now at www.juno.co.uk and other stores

BOA Newbie

Opening with "Mestyerhed", the tone is set by fizzling noise and frantic vocal snips that pave the way for a mixture of mind bending lead sounds, making this a truly unique dancefloor killer. wireless speakers