Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 points ......

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    personal insults? i would call you a hypocrite, but then it's not a very big secret is it?

As for rugby, I guess you didn't see John Terry's interview!
    examples please

and no i didn't see the john terry interview
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

united top now, where they belong, ten clean sheets in a row, that's a defensive record that any team in the world would be envious of, not playing the best football but still picking up points which is what matters right now, we've gone from being eight points behind liverpool in the league to over taking them in the space of seven days, united deserve credit, it was a decent enough performance yesterday, we created chances, more goals will come, i have no doubt of that

and if any team is gonna suffer due to the large amount of fixtures it's more likely to be chelsea or liverpool, united have the best squad in the league, by far, the way sir has had to rotate the first team over this past week shows that we're more than ready to challenge on all fronts

if i were a rival fan i'd be worried, because united are top and they have only shown rare flashes of their best this season thus far, if we start playing at our best there's no telling how far united can go this season
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    united top now, where they belong, ten clean sheets in a row, that's a defensive record that any team in the world would be envious of, not playing the best football but still picking up points which is what matters right now, we've gone from being eight points behind liverpool in the league to over taking them in the space of seven days, united deserve credit, it was a decent enough performance yesterday, we created chances, more goals will come, i have no doubt of that

and if any team is gonna suffer due to the large amount of fixtures it's more likely to be chelsea or liverpool, united have the best squad in the league, by far, the way sir has had to rotate the first team over this past week shows that we're more than ready to challenge on all fronts

if i were a rival fan i'd be worried, because united are top and they have only shown rare flashes of their best this season thus far, if we start playing at our best there's no telling how far united can go this season
    you could say exactly the same about us tho,we have been at the top of the leauge without one of the best strikers in the world.now hes back it is a massive boost.

i think its gona come down to the old trafford game.arse also travel to old trafford and anfield, i thinnk they will still havea say in it also

BOA Lifetime Member

There are still plenty of games and enough games with the top 4 playing each other to have an impact on the end. Also, the CL and FA cup can tire teams and create injuries as we have seen in previous seasons, so Arsenal do still have a chance if they won all their games.
    Dan i hope they do .... it looking like its going to be the best run in to the end of the season for a while all the top 5 still have a chance of finishing top ..also the other end of the table .... plenty of teams to cause an upset to stay in the league .....

i realy hope villa finish in the top 4 tho

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    you could say exactly the same about us tho,we have been at the top of the leauge without one of the best strikers in the world.now hes back it is a massive boost.

i think its gona come down to the old trafford game.arse also travel to old trafford and anfield, i thinnk they will still havea say in it also

innit ... torres is class

the lad has proper pissed me off tho iv got him in me works fantasy football team and hes not scored much or played .... in a way i need him back to get me some points BUT in the same breath i dont incase liverpool win games .... bah

Ultimate Freak

As for rugby, I guess you didn't see John Terry's interview!
    No, was it good? did he cry?

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post

i realy hope villa finish in the top 4 tho
    Aye as long as Chelsea get knocked into 5th..

We are on a good run the now but you'd never know it as the top 4 at the moment are not dropping any ground...

Hopefully Arshavin will sign shortly and fill the missing Fabregas slot...
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Aye as long as Chelsea get knocked into 5th..

We are on a good run the now but you'd never know it as the top 4 at the moment are not dropping any ground...

Hopefully Arshavin will sign shortly and fill the missing Fabregas slot...
    thats it we could see a change in the top for again !!

i hear bentner is now for sale around 5m its just said on sky sports news

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Am not overly worried if am honest.

We will beat everton.
    :lol: oh rly?
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

weve blew it.

dont think we will win it now.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post

i hear bentner is now for sale around 5m its just said on sky sports news
    I did want rid of him but he's won us our last 6points coming on as a sub...

As for 5million that's abit of a cheek taking todays prices into consideration..

West Ham would have to up that bid surely but they're skint so cant see it happening..
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Skint? They just sold Bellamy for £14m! Though they do have a big wage bill I suppose.

Foreign ownership doesn't seem so good now.

BOA Lifetime Member

weve blew it.

dont think we will win it now.
    one game? so if they won 5-0 it means they will win, but if they draw it means they blew it?

no, there will be disappointments for all teams.

Ultimate Freak

to be honest i cant see liverpool winning the league......they are just not good enough yet......they have done really well up to now, but even all the wins weve had havent exactly been that convincing.....(except for the newcastle game and the good comebacks weve had)....

there have just been far to many average performances, and I cant see getting much better without signing some better players in a few areas........ overlapping fullbacks and a decent right winger especially!!

keane has still gotta come good......which im sure he will......last night i dont even think he touched the ball, but given time to form a partnership with torres something will happen...

thing is though benitez wont let that happen...........every game without fail he brings keane off on 60mins or he doesnt play at all.........putting that feeble rat benayoun on last night whose only contribution was a stupid unneeded sliding tackle when he could have easily just stood him up,,, which gave away a free kick and ended up a goal.....

before the goal he brings torres off for lucas......now were needin a winner but we dont have our 2 main strikers on the pitch but 2 extra midfielders....cant see where a goals comin from there....probably gerrard again if anyone.........dosent make sense to me....

if benitez dosent get a new contract and leaves i wouldnt be too bothered because his decision making in games just comes across as clueless and unnessacery, ........and team selections sometimes....like against stoke, one of the most physical teams in the prem, so he starts benayoun and lucas...not exactly known for bein the strongest of players are they?
    he knew that man united had struggled to break them down a week or two earlier so he puts goal machine dirk up front on his own instead of torres or keane who were both fit to play.....

were gonna need a lot of luck or a big improvement or some better management i think if we are goin to be challenging for the title
    Last edited by Spacehopper; 20-01-2009 at 06:36 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

one game? so if they won 5-0 it means they will win, but if they draw it means they blew it?

no, there will be disappointments for all teams.
    no.i just think we have had plenty of opportunities and blew them all.if you have serious title hopes you ct draw as many as we have.sure we have only lost 1 game all season, but u mit aswell lose 2 then win the next rather than 2 draws.

when it has come to the crunch we have failed.

however we are still havin a good season imo,and are continuing to improve under benitez.

BOA Lifetime Member

no.i just think we have had plenty of opportunities and blew them all.if you have serious title hopes you ct draw as many as we have.sure we have only lost 1 game all season, but u mit aswell lose 2 then win the next rather than 2 draws.

however we are still havin a good season imo,and are continuing to improve under benitez.
    i agree with this, although, in my opinion, benitez doesn't know how to win the league
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post

Only time will tell, with the amount of first team injuries you have now.

Wigan is a big game for us. Just because we drew one game with Everton.

People are quick to forget that united, chelsea and arsenal all drew against them also. Its a derby ffs, you can never call games like that..

United Vs City last season anyone?

United have done well fair enough, but lets put this into perspective, if they win them all (fulham) and we would of won all our drawn games then we would still only be ahead by 3 or 4 pts. Not a great margin but a margin at that.

United will lose and draw games from now till the end of the season and so will liverpool. I dont see why everyone is panicking so much and saying its over...

United have been scraping 1-0s for god knows how long now, there 3 pts fair enough but with over half the first team out and them not playing great its inevitable that they will slip up at some point and hopefully we can gain on it.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    to be honest i cant see liverpool winning the league......they are just not good enough yet......they have done really well up to now, but even all the wins weve had havent exactly been that convincing.....(except for the newcastle game and the good comebacks weve had)....

there have just been far to many average performances, and I cant see getting much better without signing some better players in a few areas........ overlapping fullbacks and a decent right winger especially!!

keane has still gotta come good......which im sure he will......last night i dont even think he touched the ball, but given time to form a partnership with torres something will happen...

thing is though benitez wont let that happen...........every game without fail he brings keane off on 60mins or he doesnt play at all.........putting that feeble rat benayoun on last night whose only contribution was a stupid unneeded sliding tackle when he could have easily just stood him up,,, which gave away a free kick and ended up a goal.....

before the goal he brings torres off for lucas......now were needin a winner but we dont have our 2 main strikers on the pitch but 2 extra midfielders....cant see where a goals comin from there....probably gerrard again if anyone.........dosent make sense to me....

if benitez dosent get a new contract and leaves i wouldnt be too bothered because his decision making in games just comes across as clueless and unnessacery, ........and team selections sometimes....like against stoke, one of the most physical teams in the prem, so he starts benayoun and lucas...not exactly known for bein the strongest of players are they?
    he knew that man united had struggled to break them down a week or two earlier so he puts goal machine dirk up front on his own instead of torres or keane who were both fit to play.....

were gonna need a lot of luck or a big improvement or some better management i think if we are goin to be challenging for the title

Torres was shattered what was the point of having him on the pitch. The decisions is not what caused the goal. The decisions were sensible.

Keane had been running round like a headless chicken and and not touched the ball at all. He brought benayoun on and liverpool scored? Torres like i said was exhausted it was like 83 minute, so he brought on lucas to tighten up the midfield and add more to defence. Kuyt was upfront who can run and run..

If you want to blame anyone for the goal, blame carra who was caught out of position all night, it was him who should of been tackling not benayoun as benayoun was doing his work, you can then point the finger at riera who should of stuck his neck in and headed the crossed ball, and big sami for watching cahill lose his man and not tell anyone...

You cant blame rafa for everything...
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

United have drawn more though and lost more so it doesnt hold any water.
    They win there game in hand they will be 3 pts ahead and we still have to play them at OT?

Seriously what big crunch. The last couple of games have been bad results but we aint lost. United went through a bad patch themselves, all teams do. We were top of the league for nearly 2 months. And are joint top now.

If you think that we were gonna stay there for the rest of the season then your in cloud cuckoo land mate. Name me one team in the last few seasons that has stayed top from November through to May?

Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast