Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 points ......

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i agree with this, although, in my opinion, benitez doesn't know how to win the league
    Fergie did not know how to win the league before he won it?

So what a shit comment to make.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

it's well funny that you're holding on to your belief that liverpool can still win it :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Fergie did not know how to win the league before he won it?

So what a shit comment to make.
    it's no surprise he always says stuff like that, you only have to look at his little picture ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

the fact is liverpool , utd arsenal chelsea villa can all still win it !!!

yeh we all have banter etc and joke around but lets face it .. Every Utd fan has in there mind what if liverpool do win it !! its faceing the impossible , liverpool may have pride ( 18 league winners ) to lose, so to let utd match it is also unthinkable for such a club ... but what else ? nothing the longer liverpool hold out and keep picking up points the more we will wonder if they can go the full stint .... and lets face it even without torres ... so yes they do still have a very good chance .... the game @ OT will no dout swing which way it will go ....

haha even thinking about it none of the top 5 have really hit top form !!!

BOA Lifetime Member

I dont think its a matter of the big 4 not hitting form.

I believe it has alot to do with the way away teams set up against them. 10 men behind the ball and hope not to lose. A point is as a good as a win for them.

Although atleast they are having a go on their home patch against the big teams.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post

yeh we all have banter etc and joke around but lets face it .. Every Utd fan has in there mind what if liverpool do win it !! its faceing the impossible , liverpool may have pride ( 18 league winners ) to lose, so to let utd match it is also unthinkable for such a club ... but what else ? nothing the longer liverpool hold out and keep picking up points the more we will wonder if they can go the full stint .... and lets face it even without torres ... so yes they do still have a very good chance .... the game @ OT will no dout swing which way it will go ....

haha even thinking about it none of the top 5 have really hit top form !!!
    don't be daft, there was never any chance of liverpool winning it :lol:

and they'll have fallen way behind by the time they visit old trafford
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

You're joking right?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    You're joking right?

if villa win today they go level on points ... arsenal will beat liverpool at anfield and chelsea will win also tommrrow

BOA Lifetime Member

if villa win today they go level on points ... arsenal will beat liverpool at anfield and chelsea will win also tommrrow
    you wish

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    you wish
    ok dan i will speak the truth then and not sit on the fence ...

LIVERPOOL ARE SHIT , not a chance of winning jack shit !! your poor manager aint got a clue and is cracking up !! your top class strike force cant hit a barn door !! Keane haha 20M haha darren bent is much better !!! haha .... no gerrard and its game over 1 man team !! torres has been shit , scared of defenders kicking him and seems a utter joke this season !!!

defenders .... skertal ... = ****ing shite !!! cant head the ball ... cara haha infact your back 4 is just poor !!! midfield ... hmm your best player this season gets droped ?? (alonso) again cos the fatty incharge is brainless !! as for sloth haha well you just have to look at him to find out the answer !!

matter is i said at the start you wouldnt handle it , and look whats happened .... from 8 points behind .. to possible 5 points ahead on same games played !!! how things change!!!

face it dan .... this year wont be no19 nor will next or even the next 10 years !!!! This ship will never dock in liverpool !!!

Ultimate Freak

LIVERPOOL ARE SHIT , not a chance of winning jack shit !! your poor manager aint got a clue and is cracking up !! your top class strike force cant hit a barn door !! Keane haha 20M haha darren bent is much better !!! haha .... no gerrard and its game over 1 man team !! torres has been shit , scared of defenders kicking him and seems a utter joke this season !!!

defenders .... skertal ... = ****ing shite !!! cant head the ball ... cara haha infact your back 4 is just poor !!! midfield ... hmm your best player this season gets droped ?? (alonso) again cos the fatty incharge is brainless !! as for sloth haha well you just have to look at him to find out the answer !!

matter is i said at the start you wouldnt handle it , and look whats happened .... from 8 points behind .. to possible 5 points ahead on same games played !!! how things change!!!

face it dan .... this year wont be no19 nor will next or even the next 10 years !!!! This ship will never dock in liverpool !!!
    Not a bad result that. Was a red studs were showing and it was high. Boswinga should of gone for his blatent stamp on the back of benny. FA should get him for that. Torres class act... We were hammering even before the sending off. Looks like it just and the scum, OT game between us will be a biggie for sure.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You spoke toooooooo soon!

And what's with changing your mind every two minutes? typical manc fans changing their opinions when the wind changes.

BOA Lifetime Member

I think you'll find he's called Squirtle... (not Skrtel)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aq105Ccv-uw

See.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    And what's with changing your mind every two minutes? typical manc fans changing their opinions when the wind changes.
    what about you? one minute football's for puffs, and rugby's a mans game, the next, rugby's forgotten and it lfc all the way

you're a joker mate :lol:
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Boswinga should of gone for his blatent stamp on the back of benny. FA should get him for that.
    How the fcuk he weren't even booked at the time was laughable!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

The FA are not gonna do anything either
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Supreme Freak

Bumeric, you're a tit mate.

And no, I'm not a ****ing Liverscum fan.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    Bumeric, you're a tit mate.

And no, I'm not a ****ing Liverscum fan.
    i know who you support, you're a glory hunting villa fan, coming out of the wood work now you're in the top four :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    what about you? one minute football's for puffs, and rugby's a mans game, the next, rugby's forgotten and it lfc all the way

you're a joker mate :lol:
    talk about twisting everything... either you are a conman, or a woman! .... well, manc fans are kind of both, I guess.

Rugby is forgotten? Hahaha... I guess you follow me around every day to analyse my rugby activities or do you just base this on the fact I'm talking about LFC. Absence of evidence is not evidence for absence!

As for LFC (football). I made this clear before. I only really care about watching Liverpool. I'm a liverpool fan more than a football fan, but I am a rubgy fan also. As a sport I prefer it and can watch any team. In football, I won't watch any game. I'll watch Arsenal, Munich or Liverpool, but it stops there really.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    The FA are not gonna do anything either
    I know and what a complete joke that is..

If a red card can be overturned then surely a punishment can be provided..

Cos that tit Mike Riley didn't report it in his match report it's void! (pish) !!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast