Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 points ......

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    I know and what a complete joke that is..

If a red card can be overturned then surely a punishment can be provided..

Cos that tit Mike Riley didn't report it in his match report it's void! (pish) !!
    No the linesman is claiming he seen the incident. Which means the FA can do bugger all because one of the officials has seen it.

Which means if the linesman seen it why did he award a free kick to chelsea.

And if Riley/Lamps can have his red card rescinded (Riley Seen it) why cant they dish out another red for this matter. Vica Versa etc. The FA are a joke.

It was one of the most blatent fouls since Eric Cantonas Kung Foo kick, and if it took place off a football field you would be looking at a charge of assault and an appearance before your magistrates.. It was assault plain and simple..

Its a joke it really is, what type of example does this set.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post

Its a joke it really is, what type of example does this set.
    A complete farse, that linesman didn't see that kick at all, i've watched it over on sky sports news and he's only looking at the floor and the feet of the players, what a bullshit response if he's saying he saw that!

Must have been a Chelsea fan! :lol:

On a serious note though it's a fcukin howler and the FA are shocking!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    A complete farse, that linesman didn't see that kick at all, i've watched it over on sky sports news and he's only looking at the floor and the feet of the players, what a bullshit response if he's saying he saw that!

Must have been a Chelsea fan! :lol:

On a serious note though it's a fcukin howler and the FA are shocking!
    It's all ridiculous

SUBSTANTIVE law .... interpretation of a law in practice and corresponding punishment

ADJECTIVE LAW .... the procedures/ technicalities of applying it

If the Adjective is incorrect, then it doesn't matter about the susbstantive, they have to abandon judgement...

Poor show in this case.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i know who you support, you're a glory hunting villa fan, coming out of the wood work now you're in the top four :lol:
    **** off!!! I've been Villa since birth, no glory hunting here.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You spoke toooooooo soon!

And what's with changing your mind every two minutes? typical manc fans changing their opinions when the wind changes.
    why have i spoke too soon dan ???? have you won something ? no let me guess you won the prem ?? my bad ... you NEVER HAVE !!!!!! O AND NEVER WILL !! so you beat pompy woopydo
    who aint beat them this season !!! hmm 2 games in hand and a point behind ... some gap you have opened up fair play !!! so the fat spanish waiter ****ed up V everton ... haha but i guess you didnt want to win that cup did you .... and when Real knock you out i bet the Champions league wont be that important either ??

so the wind has changed cos i chamged my mind ??? NO its the fact of me thinking liverpool are shite !!! so its all typical manc this manc that dives blah blah blah .... **** sake if gerrard got points for diving im sure he would pip ronaldo for an award !!! he loves his jump just inside the pen area !! and he shown that v chelsea & got booked for it !! i hope hes back soon tho ... so we call all see him cry knowing UTD are going to add it another Prem league to their list of honors tho who knows it may be all 4 cups !!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    why have i spoke too soon dan ???? have you won something ? no let me guess you won the prem ?? my bad ... you NEVER HAVE !!!!!! O AND NEVER WILL !! so you beat pompy woopydo
    who aint beat them this season !!! hmm 2 games in hand and a point behind ... some gap you have opened up fair play !!! so the fat spanish waiter ****ed up V everton ... haha but i guess you didnt want to win that cup did you .... and when Real knock you out i bet the Champions league wont be that important either ??

so the wind has changed cos i chamged my mind ??? NO its the fact of me thinking liverpool are shite !!! so its all typical manc this manc that dives blah blah blah .... **** sake if gerrard got points for diving im sure he would pip ronaldo for an award !!! he loves his jump just inside the pen area !! and he shown that v chelsea & got booked for it !! i hope hes back soon tho ... so we call all see him cry knowing UTD are going to add it another Prem league to their list of honors tho who knows it may be all 4 cups !!!
    no, it was the fact you were giving praise to liverpool before and not so confident with your own team. After your recent run of lucky 1-0 wins, you do the usual manc thing...

anyway, what goes up, must come down... so let's wait till the end of the season and see who is laughing.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    no, it was the fact you were giving praise to liverpool before and not so confident with your own team. After your recent run of lucky 1-0 wins, you do the usual manc thing...

anyway, what goes up, must come down... so let's wait till the end of the season and see who is laughing.
    haha and thats a normal kopite commnt !! so your so confident liverpool will finish above utd ? dude its goin to hurt , or will you then say rugby is the real sport once you finish 4th

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    haha and thats a normal kopite commnt !! so your so confident liverpool will finish above utd ? dude its goin to hurt , or will you then say rugby is the real sport once you finish 4th

4th? .... I think you are joking right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234