Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i can understand why liverpool fans will be unable to look at this result objectively, it's not as though you've had much to shout about in recent years, so i can see why you would get carried away

will the two results seem as sweet at the end of the season? i doubt it
    What would you know about objectivity? Nothing! All of your posts clearly show how biased you are and oblivious to the obvious.

I will enjoy watching you getting dumped out of the CL.

As for the game, we controlled you, get over it. Your comments make me laugh 'we only lost because we were bad' type of comments - simply smacks of arrogance.

I guess when Man Utd win it is always because you are amazing rather than the fact mistakes were made by the opposition?

It's amazing how you lot view things.

BOA Lifetime Member

Chelsea are far from out of it and had essien been fit all season they would win the league i have no doubt.

The boy is keane and viera rolled nto one. Superb.

Utd should win but i said from the start not to rule chelsea.

And why should liverpool fans not get excited? It was a drubbing and could have been worse
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    What would you know about objectivity? Nothing! All of your posts clearly show how biased you are and oblivious to the obvious.

I will enjoy watching you getting dumped out of the CL.

As for the game, we controlled you, get over it. Your comments make me laugh 'we only lost because we were bad' type of comments - simply smacks of arrogance.

I guess when Man Utd win it is always because you are amazing rather than the fact mistakes were made by the opposition?

It's amazing how you lot view things.
    lad, as i've said before, you are ****ing clueless when it comes to football, so there's no point in even humouring you
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmtech View Post
    aww.. dont cry, its only a game :lol:
    another fair weather kopite who only ventures in here after a big win
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Chelsea are far from out of it and had essien been fit all season they would win the league i have no doubt.

The boy is keane and viera rolled nto one. Superb.

Utd should win but i said from the start not to rule chelsea.

And why should liverpool fans not get excited? It was a drubbing and could have been worse
    Essien's quality, their best player without doubt, but I wouldn't go that far!

It'll be interesting to see how United respond, Fergie's comments seem a bit premature and arrogant, talking as though Fulham have already lost...

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    I guess you must sing it all the time then
    you're the clueless cunt who's posting it up on an internet forum.
    probably because you never actually go to any games.

Ultimate Freak

Sorry ive been away for a while..

Numeric :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, i would of paid good money to see your face after the 4th goal went in, and nick anarchys aswell..

Imagine that eh, hammered 4-1 on your own turf in front of the biggest global audience for a football match ever.

United are a bunch of jokers and pretenders, if it were not for Gerrard and Torres missing so much, when we drew those games you would not be top now.

Hes cracking up, hes cracking, hes cracking, Fergies cracking up
    Hes cracking up, hes cracking, hes cracking, Fergies cracking up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4-1
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

funny how your absence coinsided with liverpool's woeful form up until last week

yeah, we're jokers and pretenders, top of league, european and premier leagues champions, not to mention all the other silverware

have a ****in word with yourself mate, you won a game, took three points, congratulations
    Numeric

Deceptacon

another fair weather kopite who only ventures in here after a big win
    a fair weather kopite? :lol:

the only reason i dont bother posting in here is because its like listening to a bunch of school kids coming up with shit excuses as to why their team lost.

heres the deal, you lost because we beat you.

BOA Lifetime Member

the reason why you don't post in here is because you're a part time fan and you don't know what you're team is doing half the time, someone told you that liverpool had won a game and you thought you'd have a wee gloat, which is fair enough
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

funny how your absence coinsided with liverpool's woeful form up until last week

yeah, we're jokers and pretenders, top of league, european and premier leagues champions, not to mention all the other silverware

have a ****in word with yourself mate, you won a game, took three points, congratulations
    Nah ive just been on f365 tbf mate, its more lively over there.

Not gonna add World Club Champions in there... Aswell... :lol::lol:
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Nah ive just been hiding on f365 tbf mate, its more lively over there.
    fixed for you :)
    Numeric

Deceptacon

the reason why you don't post in here is because you're a part time fan and you don't know what you're team is doing half the time, someone told you that liverpool had won a game and you thought you'd have a wee gloat, which is fair enough
    :lol:

what age are you? becuase you sound about 12 years old. grow the fcuk up and stop crying about a loss.. i understand its pretty normal behaviour for a utd supporter but you lot weren't wearing grey on saturday.. so there really are no excuses.

BOA Lifetime Member

i'm not crying about the loss, i'm saying that you are a fair weather fan, which you are, you didn't even watch the game on saturday, so why do you feel as though you're in a position to comment? i watched the game, i saw what happened, you didn't

when i start trying to tell you about middle of the road, dull acid techno then you can start to talk to me about football
    Numeric

Deceptacon

i'm not crying about the loss, i'm saying that you are a fair weather fan, which you are, you didn't even watch the game on saturday, so why do you feel as though you're in a position to comment? i watched the game, i saw what happened, you didn't

when i start trying to tell you about middle of the road, dull acid techno then you can start to talk to me about football
    how do you know what i watch or dont watch? dont make yourself out to be more of an ass than you already have. i guarantee ive supported liverpool longer than you have utd. my grandfather supported them, my father supported them and my son supports them. i go to anfield at least twice a year and ive been at the stadium 4 times when they've lifted trophies on the night.

quit being an antagonistic prick and talk about football. if you just want to make personal assumptions and get abusive then piss off to another discussion

BOA Lifetime Member

you obviously didn't watch the game because you obviously have no clue what happened, you haven't give an opinion on the game, you've just come in to this section to have a pop, as i've said, i have no problem with that, but now you want to make out like you're some die hard fan? :lol:

the comments i've posted on this forum in regard to the game on saturday have been pretty spot on, any one who isn't as blinkered as the likes of phantomdj or anyone who actually watched the game can see that

and you're the one who became offensive first, not me, i accused you of being a fair weather fan (which you are) and you got your knickers in a twist
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I love the sports section...

:lol:
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

Deceptacon

you obviously didn't watch the game because you obviously have no clue what happened, you haven't give an opinion on the game, you've just come in to this section to have a pop
    FAIL - i watched the game on saturday night (being that i was in poland all weekend, playing tedious acid techno to a great crowd, i really didnt have the option of watching it live). just couldnt be bothered posting up anymore than having a gloat really.

the comments i've posted on this forum in regard to the game on saturday have been pretty spot on, any one who isn't as blinkered as the likes of phantomdj or anyone who actually watched the game can see that
    FAIL - thats your opinion. and quite the minority aswell (but typical of the few utd supporters ive spoken too. i think the term is sore losers.)

and you're the one who became offensive first, not me, i accused you of being a fair weather fan (which you are) and you got your knickers in a twist
    FAIL - read what you've written again.

now please stop replying because you're becoming tedious. every time someone even mentions liverpool you're on here to have a little bitch and moan. i could assume that you're very insecure about life in general if you feel the need to constantly have a personal go at people because of a football team, but seeing as you're obviously not 10 years old that assumption would be untrue, wouldnt it?
    Last edited by rhythmtech; 18-03-2009 at 11:55 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

FAIL - i watched the game on saturday night (being that i was in poland all weekend, playing tedious acid techno to a great crowd, i really didnt have the option of watching it live). just couldnt be bothered posting up anymore than having a gloat really.
    don't bother posting at all then

FAIL - thats your opinion. and quite the minority aswell (but typical of the few utd supporters ive spoken too. i think the term is sore losers.)
    it's not my opinion, it's fact, as i've said, any one who watched the game can see that the score line flattered liverpool

FAIL - read what you've written again.
    ok, so you got offended because i called you fair weather fan, fair enough

now please stop replying because you're becoming tedious. every time someone even mentions liverpool you're on here to have a little bitch and moan. i could assume that you're very insecure about life in general if you feel the need to constantly have a personal go at people because of a football team, but seeing as you're obviously not 10 years old that assumption would be untrue, wouldnt it?
    you accuse me of being insecure? :lol: you have a long history of seein your arse on this forum for little or no reason whatsoever, yeah, there's always been banter in this section regarding football, it's nothing new, and if you think i'm becoming tedious, **** off out of this section, you never post in here anyway, that's my whole point
    Numeric

Deceptacon

... :coffee:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast