Quote Originally Posted by rhythmtech View Post
FAIL - i watched the game on saturday night (being that i was in poland all weekend, playing tedious acid techno to a great crowd, i really didnt have the option of watching it live). just couldnt be bothered posting up anymore than having a gloat really.
don't bother posting at all then

FAIL - thats your opinion. and quite the minority aswell (but typical of the few utd supporters ive spoken too. i think the term is sore losers.)
it's not my opinion, it's fact, as i've said, any one who watched the game can see that the score line flattered liverpool

FAIL - read what you've written again.
ok, so you got offended because i called you fair weather fan, fair enough

now please stop replying because you're becoming tedious. every time someone even mentions liverpool you're on here to have a little bitch and moan. i could assume that you're very insecure about life in general if you feel the need to constantly have a personal go at people because of a football team, but seeing as you're obviously not 10 years old that assumption would be untrue, wouldnt it?
you accuse me of being insecure? :lol: you have a long history of seein your arse on this forum for little or no reason whatsoever, yeah, there's always been banter in this section regarding football, it's nothing new, and if you think i'm becoming tedious, **** off out of this section, you never post in here anyway, that's my whole point