Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default Numeric & Nick Anarchy

Look familiar.

Here some more for ya boys. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heres Rooney

He Hate Liverpool

Here is "the best striker in the world"

5 Times

Whisky Nose

Your faithful - Again

And last but not least.

You may win the league, but you will never forget this result lads...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

sorry fella, but when we're crowned premier league champions, again, i'm not gonna be thinkin about three points we dropped to liverpool in a relitively meaningless fixture

it may mean a lot to you, but it's not that important when you're team is winning titles and trophies for joke
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

have to post this as reference.

cheat
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    have to post this as reference.

cheat

tsssss..........so what? most players in football dive.....its unfortunately part of the game now...to single out gerrard out of everyone in world football as united fans generally do is just pathetic....especially when ronaldo's down the other end of the pitch still sat on the floor with his hands in the air after one of his bambi moments

numeric i dont think it was a meaningless fixture for you at all..its the biggest game of the season for both clubs no matter whats at stake......i understand its hard to take after all united fans were so sure that it would be liverpool on the recieving end, but its about time someone gave them a spanking coz i dont think united have been a touch on the side they were last season..... its good that liverpool went to OT to attack united and force them into making errors...torres and gerrard tore vidic and ferdinand to shreds..

Ultimate Freak

and that gerrard dive gets funnier ever time i watch it

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    tsssss..........so what? most players in football dive.....its unfortunately part of the game now...

tsssss..........so what? most players in football
    its good that liverpool went to OT to attack united and force them into making errors...torres and gerrard tore vidic and ferdinand to shreds..
    very true. plus fabio aurelio made sure it was over then and there.
    For me, that Gerrard moment againts A.Madrid was the turning point for seeing him as a 'looking to dive' player and not everyone does theatrics as he did that night. Overall you're right, everyone dives.

/ he hate liverpool rooney pic is lol/
    Last edited by C.O.Prodigy; 18-03-2009 at 01:03 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    numeric i dont think it was a meaningless fixture for you at all..its the biggest game of the season for both clubs no matter whats at stake......i understand its hard to take after all united fans were so sure that it would be liverpool on the recieving end, but its about time someone gave them a spanking coz i dont think united have been a touch on the side they were last season..... its good that liverpool went to OT to attack united and force them into making errors...torres and gerrard tore vidic and ferdinand to shreds..
    in the greater scheme of things, it wasn't a very important fixture for united, of course it's a huge game, and it always will be, and you always want your respective team to win it, but despite the score line, it wasn't as heart breaking a result as it could have been if united weren't in such a strong position, if we'd lost the inter game i'd have been far more dissappointed

it was a good performance from liverpool, but they didn't dominate, united played some good football and created chances, liverpool hit us on the break and took advantage of some very uncharactistic mistakes, the score line flattered liverpool tbf
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    in the greater scheme of things, it wasn't a very important fixture for united, of course it's a huge game, and it always will be, and you always want your respective team to win it, but despite the score line, it wasn't as heart breaking a result as it could have been if united weren't in such a strong position, if we'd lost the inter game i'd have been far more dissappointed

it was a good performance from liverpool, but they didn't dominate, united played some good football and created chances, liverpool hit us on the break and took advantage of some very uncharactistic mistakes, the score line flattered liverpool tbf
    Both keepers only had one shot to save.

United never really ever looked like scoring when attacking. We took our chances when we created them, you never did.

Thats football, it could of and should of been 5-1.

No one knows for certain what type of impact this game will have in the long term for the PL or on United

Anyone who says they do, are the same people who thought Liverpool would get hammered by United @ OT
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

wasnt an important fixture?!? you could of tied up the prem title winning that game. so to say it wasnt an important fixture is absolute dogshite mate.

admit it, rafa completely out tacticed ferguson and you had no answer to how well we played on the day.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    wasnt an important fixture?!? you could of tied up the prem title winning that game. so to say it wasnt an important fixture is absolute dogshite mate.

admit it, rafa completely out tacticed ferguson and you had no answer to how well we played on the day.
    we'll see how important the fixture was in the greater scheme of things at the end of the season, i'm betting that it will be little more than a foot note

and i don't think rafa completely 'out tacticed' sir alex, to say that implies that liverpool bossed the game completely, they didn't, united dominated the opening exchanges and deserved to go ahead, it was only then, when the united players thought they had the game won, that liverpool started to threaten
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    United never really ever looked like scoring when attacking.
    that's bollocks
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

BOA Lifetime Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090318...verpoolbenitez

Liverpool's Benitez ends saga, extends contract

Benitez had rejected five offers of a new contract but the announcement last month that Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry will leave at the end of the season was seen as a sign that the manager would stay with the Merseysiders.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

:lol: and there you have liverpools highlight of the season, beating a 10 man united squad (eventual league winners), well done
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    :lol: and there you have liverpools highlight of the season, beating a 10 man united squad (eventual league winners), well done

Oh, the part timer returns to the forum?

Typical of a bluenose to even bring the '10 man' issue into the topic. Funny how the blues WORLD CUP against liverpool in the FA cup was a different issue when Gerrard was injured immediately and had to come off and the fact we had players missing.

Everton = shite.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    Oh, the part timer returns to the forum?
    :lol: oh the irony
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol: oh the irony
    Indeed, especially when you hide away after a man united defeat and then stroll in later and try brushing it off like it meant nothing. haha.

BOA Lifetime Member

hide? i was on here on monday morning to happily take all the shit you lot can throw at me

unlike you, who went missing for two years :lol:

i'm on here right now and united are 2-0 down with nine men

bell end
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

hide? i was on here on monday morning to happily take all the shit you lot can throw at me

unlike you, who went missing for two years :lol:

i'm on here right now and united are 2-0 down with nine men

bell end

I think this time, you knew it would be better to get in first, because you felt like such a tit with all that gloating you did over the last few weeks.

BOA Lifetime Member

hes crackin up hes crackin up hes crackin.....fergies crackin up!!! hahahahahahhaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast