Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: all to play for

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    .yes he does look class....

but if liverpool hadnt gifted him the chances that he took so well then he would have had a quiet game and nobody would be talking about him..
    Oh come on man, you guys were chasing the dream of winning the league, if you were that good then surely you'd have a couple guys on him to prevent his subline skills, not taking anyting away from the Pool but it's obvious to see that Arshavin has that extra bit of magic and if so why did benitiez not have him marked proper throughout the game..

Like i said on Saturday, Wenger was daft to leave hime out, he was hungry the other night and he done every Goonner proud!

I'm telling you i aint seen anyone never stop for 90 mins quite like him, fab buy and good on Wenger!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

why did we need a couple of men to mark him???? can you tell me what he did that didnt come from a **** up of liverpools? it wasnt as if he was menaciing our defence, skinning them and creating chances by himself was it? it was from our own silly mistakes that he capatilised on...granted the counter attack was class but if we hadnt had gifted him his goals then that would have never happened.....

Sports Moderator

why did we need a couple of men to mark him???? can you tell me what he did that didnt come from a **** up of liverpools? it wasnt as if he was menaciing our defence, skinning them and creating chances by himself was it? it was from our own silly mistakes that he capatilised on...granted the counter attack was class but if we hadnt had gifted him his goals then that would have never happened.....
    Well it was obvious that he was always a danger with the likes of Adebayor and Van Persie missing, surely you thought we'd have a danger man and prove me wrong was he not not the man who upset your dreams, maybe i'm justy living up the moment but he showed the difference between ordinary and class, esp at Anfiled and the pressure you guys put against us he seemed to of been left to much space to show his class, i just think he may have been underestimated but he defo has proved to us that he's a fighter and that's the kinda guy we need at Arsenal right now!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Sports Moderator

4 shots on goal and 4 goals does that no answer your question surely!!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Well it was obvious that he was always a danger with the likes of Adebayor and Van Persie missing, surely you thought we'd have a danger man and prove me wrong was he not not the man who upset your dreams, maybe i'm justy living up the moment but he showed the difference between ordinary and class, esp at Anfiled and the pressure you guys put against us he seemed to of been left to much space to show his class, i just think he may have been underestimated but he defo has proved to us that he's a fighter and that's the kinda guy we need at Arsenal right now!
    exactly what im saying...arshavin was just in the right place at the right time, yes he has upset our dreams but it could easily have been avoided with a bit more awareness and communication at the back..........im not doubting he is a class player because i know that he is and he made us pay for our mistakes but without the mistakes would he have still made an impact? i doubt it...

Sports Moderator

Well that's your problems and not ours so you have to ask questions of your own team if they were out all out for the win!

All i'm bothered about is our fighting spirit and not to forget we just played Chelsea in the semi at the wkend and you played **** all, so it's your team that let you down not mine bud!
    Last edited by Insomnia; 23-04-2009 at 11:45 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

it's interesting that little has been mentioned of reina's inept display, i don't think he made one save in the whole game :lol:

tbf arshavin's second and fourth were sublime strikes
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Agreed
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    it's interesting that little has been mentioned of reina's inept display, i don't think he made one save in the whole game :lol:

tbf arshavin's second and fourth were sublime strikes
    because they only had 4 shots all game and scored four goals........!!!!!

he had no chance with 3 of the goals,slight question mark about arseshavings 3rd but even that would be nit picking.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    because they only had 4 shots all game and scored four goals........!!!!!
    A sign of class that's for sure, bet Chelsea would have paid 30 million for him..

BOA Lifetime Member

Cant see why everyone is going mad over wenger signing another "Gem"?

Weve all know about him for some time, but cos wenger signs him, its another gem unearthed.

Fact is no one would be held to ranson for the fee, only arsenal

Sports Moderator

That were some comeback from Man Utd in the 2nd half...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    That were some comeback from Man Utd in the 2nd half...
    It's always easier to come back into a game when the referee is a fan! the cheat.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    It's always easier to come back into a game when the referee is a fan! the cheat.
    You sweat 'bitterness', phantom.

I love reading your posts..
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by force View Post
    You sweat 'bitterness', phantom.

I love reading your posts..
    with cause!

Ultimate Freak

haha definitley!! how he couldnt see that the ball completly changed direction when he won it was unbeliveable....spurs fell to bits after that

BOA Lifetime Member

See on the goals on sunday this morning that in referees rules it was indeed classed as a foul.. The keeper may well have touched the ball, but in turn went through the player.

If it was a corner and the player went through the keeper it would be a foul. So wheres the problem?

IMO it was a good save, but who am i to question tthe "Rules"

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah, the ref gave us a penalty on purpose :lol: have a word

united have had a number of nailed on penalties waved away this season, and we didn't get the decision last week in the fa cup semi final either, so **** it, i say we were due for one to go our way

in any case, united's come back was incredible :)
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

haha definitley!! how he couldnt see that the ball completly changed direction when he won it was unbeliveable....spurs fell to bits after that
    The ball changed direction because Carrick knocked it that way. The keeper may have touched it after, it's hard to be certain from the replays I've seen.
    Not saying it was a deffo pen, just pointing out that the ball changing direction doesn't mean it wasn't a pen.

Can't see how anyone can blame Webb for it though, he only got one look at it, wheras we all get to see as many replays as we like.
    After about 50 replays I still can't be certain either way.

It's also worth pointing out to any bitter skause on here that their first goal on Saturday was in no way a free kick, so they too have had their fair share of luck this weekend.
    tbh, Utd have been robbed of a handful of legit pens this season, so it's nice to have a debatable one go our way.

BOA Lifetime Member

United only started playing well once they got the penalty, plus Spurs went to pieces, so that helped United somewhat. I would say Webb has handed United the title, but Boro away and City and Arsenal at home are still potential banana skins.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast