Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: all to play for

BOA Lifetime Member

On the other hand it's another laughable display against United, or at least it turned into one once Webb gave them the pen. Who can forget when they went from 3-0 up to 5-3 down at home?

Ultimate Freak

i dont think webb even booked ronaldo when he threw his shirt into the crowd....

absolute joke

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    i dont think webb even booked ronaldo when he threw his shirt into the crowd....

absolute joke
    He was defo booked, i know cos i lost points in my dream team...
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

oh fair enough......thats a point, i havent checked my dream team in months!!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I would say Webb has handed United the title, but..........
    but if you did you would be talking absolute knackers and you know it.

Spurs were still winning that game after Ronaldo scored the pen, don't see how they can blame anyone but themselves for getting a proper fcuking hiding.
    Absolute cowards to a man, and I find it hard to believe that Harry "hack you up with an hatchet" Redknap is even trying to defend them by blaming it all on one incident.
    If I was in his shoes, I'd be directing my anger at my own players and not the ref, who, despite being a pig, is probably the best ref in the prem.

BOA Lifetime Member

United weren't playing well 'til the pen and it was definitely a pivotal moment, goals change games as they say and it's obvious Spurs lack mental strength this season, that's why they were in danger of being relegated. You see in tennis a players head goes down when a decision goes against them and they often lose and one point in tennis is a lot less important than a goal in football.

Also, judging from the commentary on 5 Live Scholes should have been sent off, they said he made 3 yellow card worthy fouls shortly after coming on, then he kicked the ball away which is a 4th yellow card offence.

BOA Lifetime Member

United weren't playing well 'til the pen and it was definitely a pivotal moment

Also, judging from the commentary on 5 Live Scholes should have been sent off, they said he made 3 yellow card worthy fouls shortly after coming on, then he kicked the ball away which is a 4th yellow card offence.
    it was a pivotal moment, but united were practically laying siege to the tottenham goal before the pen, i'm fairly confident united would have scored even if the pen had been denied

and as for 5live, i used to like their coverage but i've listened to two united games on there recently and i have to say that they've gone down hill in my opinion, the sunderland game for example, they gave the impression that united played shit and didn't deserve to win, then, when i watched the game replayed on mutv, i was shocked as united's performance was reasonable and we were well worthy of the three points

so **** 5live
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Alan Green makes no attempt to hide his hate for Man Utd, I'd take anything said on 5live about Utd with a big pinch of salt.
    From your previous posts I'd assumed you'd actually watched the game tbh.

BOA Lifetime Member

Alan green is a liverpool fan isnt he?
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Alan green is a liverpool fan isnt he?
    think so. the way he wanks lyrical about them week in, week out, he must be.

BOA Lifetime Member

5 Live ALWAYS commentate on Man U if they're playing no matter what else is going on, plus Alan Green was saying he was just as vehement about how Man U should have had a pen against Everton, so how anyone can say they're biased against Man U I don't know.

BOA Lifetime Member

5 Live ALWAYS commentate on Man U if they're playing no matter what else is going on, plus Alan Green was saying he was just as vehement about how Man U should have had a pen against Everton, so how anyone can say they're biased against Man U I don't know.
    the reason why they always cover the united games is because we're the current champions and league leaders

and not even alan green could deny that united should have had the penalty at wembley

trust me man, they are bias against united, the commentators practically creamed when sunderland equalised a few weeks back, and their disgust was apparent when united got the winner
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

......so how anyone can say they're biased against Man U I don't know.

Alan Green detests Utd and makes no effort whatsoever to hide the fact. The rest of the 5live team are not as bad, but I'd still class them as ABUs.

To be fair, Green shouldn't even be broadcasting after some of the racist comments he's made about African players over the years. He's a poisonous little cunt who would be put to better use as soap or lampshades.
    Last edited by Microdot; 01-05-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Ultimate Freak

5 Live ALWAYS commentate on Man U if they're playing no matter what else is going on,
    That's because the Utd game is always the biggest game on, no matter what else is going on.

BOA Lifetime Member

Hardly!

Ultimate Freak

Hardly!
    in denial.

BOA Lifetime Member

well pleased with the result against boro

united were a bit sloppy in the first half but some of our passing and movement in the second was lush

happy that giggs got a goal, nice finish, park's was quality as well
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

yea its looking as if united are gonna make it 18....

watched the game....not a bad performance by united, thought rooney had a good game...the pass to Park for his goal was class

BOA Lifetime Member

Does rooney have a bad game anymore?

His work rate is second to none. Every team needs a player like that
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    think so. the way he wanks lyrical about them week in, week out, he must be.
    hahaha that's stupid. he just appreciates the fact that recently our football has been a pleasure to watch for the neutral.

he is most certainly not a liverpool fan in the way you think. prior to this recent season, he had a go at our team perpetually. in fact, i used to be irritated at his pro-united reporting.

and going back to webb, ... he is known to be a united fan and he was clearly desperate to give united a penalty to get them back in the game. i cant stand the man because he is clearly unprofessional.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast